Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:00:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Guide][Lee Goup] SilverFish 28MH Scrypt Miner– Notlist3d (Picture Heavy)  (Read 12452 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jawitech

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 03:30:55 AM

How to solo mine with this device?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:59:24 PM

Have any of you guys lost authorization with this miner.. just in the last couple days 2 /3 of mine have quit completely.. Also has anyone come up with software other than SF miner that will run these beasts!!
Best Regards
d57heinz

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
wolverine5pl

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:44:09 PM

Anyway to use raspberry with them?

,,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ,.               
           ,╔▄▓▓██████████████▓▄▄,           
        ╓╗▓▓██████████████████████▓▄µ       
      ╔▄████████████████████████████▓▓╦     
    ╔╣▓████████▀` ▀███████▀` ╙█████████▌m   
   ╔▓████████▌`     ▀██▓▀      ▐████████▓N   
  ╔▓██████████▓▄      └      ,███████████▓N 
 ╔▓█████▓▀▀█████▓▄         ╓██████▓`▓█████▓H
 ╫█████╨   `█████▀         ▓████▀     ▀████▒
,╫████▄      `▓▀             ▀▀      ,▓████▌H
:╣██████▄           ,▓██           ╓███████▓H
 ╫████████K        ▓█████Ñ        ╫████████▌`
 ╠▓█████▀`          ╙██▓           `▀██████Ñ
 `╫███▀`      ▄▄            ,▄▄       ▀███▌`
  `╣██▓▄    ▄████▄        ,▓████▄    ,▄██▌` 
   `╨███▓▄▓████████▌    ╓█████████▄▄▄███▀`   
     ╙▀██████████████▌▄███████████████▀╨     
       ╙▀██████████████████████████▓▀╨`     
         `╨▀▓███████████████████▓▀╨`         
            ``╨▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀╨``           
                   ```````
AdultChain
   ██   
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
   ██   
Discord
ANN
       ████▓▄▄▐████╒▄▄▓███▌
       `██████▐████▐█████▀
          ╙▀▀▀▐████`▀▀▀`
              ▐████
        ▄▓████▐████▐███▓▄
       ▓██████▐████▐██████▄
       ████    ▀▓▀┘   ▓████
       ████    ███    ▓████
       ████   ▐███▄   ▓████
       ████  ║█████M  ▓████
       ████  ▐M███▌   ▓████
       ████  ▄████    ▓████
       ████  ████▓    ▓████     
       ████  ▓█ ▀█▌   ▓████
       ████  ▓█  ╙█∩  ▓████
       ████  █▌   ▀█  ▓████
       ████  ▀⌐    ▀▄ ▓████
       ████  ║▌    ╓█ ▓████
       ███████████████████▀
        ▀▓██████████████▀
   ██   
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
DuckIt

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:48:59 AM

I don't know I was wondering the same thing just bought a SF28 on eBay for $138.50, just wondering if people still use them and if they have any issues that can be fixed or any tweaks to help the run better. Also what kind of power supply is the best and what type of power connectors plugs fit the FS28 just won auction today and need to get a power supply.
d57heinz
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:21:29 AM

I don't know I was wondering the same thing just bought a SF28 on eBay for $138.50, just wondering if people still use them and if they have any issues that can be fixed or any tweaks to help the run better. Also what kind of power supply is the best and what type of power connectors plugs fit the FS28 just won auction today and need to get a power supply.

http://cryptomining-blog.com/3059-download-the-sfminer-2-1-english-software-for-silver-fish-scrypt-asic-miners/  check out this site for the software.. norton says its dangerous but thats inherent in crypto files.. They all seem to set off flags..  anyway once you get the software you need to check out this guide for setting it up... its seems well put together.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=650608.0

i could walk you thru this but i find its more rewarding when you figure it out yourself:) plus you really need to know whats going on in case you have issues..  if you get stumped hit me up..

Best Regards
d57heinz

Also i hope that the miner has been reinitialized or else it wont work.. Thats something that was done about a year ago now.. see this post.  https://archive.litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=24884.0

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
notlist3d (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:41:02 AM

Please keep in mind this guide is dated at this point (around 2 years old).   To be able to run it you will need to search about authorization fix.  When I owned one it did not have to do this.

Before purchasing one of these make sure to get current info.  I honestly was suprised to see this bumped up, I did not think many would still be buying this miner
d57heinz
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:48:13 AM

Please keep in mind this guide is dated at this point (around 2 years old).   To be able to run it you will need to search about authorization fix.  When I owned one it did not have to do this.

Before purchasing one of these make sure to get current info.  I honestly was suprised to see this bumped up, I did not think many would still be buying this miner

same here i had this thread set to notify.. was like hmmm..   Be something good for him to get his feet wet.. but if its not authorized he is screwed.. and im not sure that there is anyone left to do it.. I can look back and see but the guy that did mine no longer has a qq chat.. so it appears he setup just for this..

DuckIt

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:55:12 PM

Oh well, I can put it in a time capsule with a million Dogecoin I guess I will go ahead and build that GPU mining rig which I was going to do in the first place. KEEP ON MINING 24/7 !!!! Peace Out .. Embarrassed
notlist3d (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:49:06 PM

Please keep in mind this guide is dated at this point (around 2 years old).   To be able to run it you will need to search about authorization fix.  When I owned one it did not have to do this.

Before purchasing one of these make sure to get current info.  I honestly was suprised to see this bumped up, I did not think many would still be buying this miner

same here i had this thread set to notify.. was like hmmm..   Be something good for him to get his feet wet.. but if its not authorized he is screwed.. and im not sure that there is anyone left to do it.. I can look back and see but the guy that did mine no longer has a qq chat.. so it appears he setup just for this..

The authorization fix was kinda a eye opening experience.  The worst thing I had with this miner was the longer it ran it seemed to drop in hashrate.  It luckily was something easy to fix with a old school batch file.

I have not kept current on authorization fix.  But anyone else reading this thread make sure you can fix this before buying one or that they have a fix when selling to you.  If not you have a paperweight.  And there may be some great way to get it done now, I just again have not kept current with it and when I owned it there was no issues about it back then.
DuckIt

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:35:12 PM

Actually, I bought my SilverFish from  itopcorp on eBay they said it was tested and worked and had the update (  Latest firmware(06version) Download:http://www.itop-corp.com/asset/file/file/20150313/20150313194758_14233.rar ) and the timer was locked. They also have a website http://www.itop-corp.com/  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: