Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:42:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make investment system in faucet site  (Read 440 times)
teakkk (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:07:14 PM

Hello, I'm newbie with bitcoins. Also sorry if my topic is in wrong place. And sorry about my bad english.
So my question is: How can I make option for user to invest bitcoins in my faucet site ?
Do you know how to make with PHP to can users invest satoshi in my faucet site? I see in others sites this is realised with something with custom deposit address for every user. How to make this ? Also need I give to users to invest in my faucetbox address to increase my balance, or something else is mechanism...
Thank you! Smiley
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kwaasteniet

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:14:28 PM

Believe me, no one will invest bitcoins in a faucet site. There are to many scams so people are scared to invest bitcoin in that kind of business
teakkk (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:27:28 PM

Thank you for your feedback. This will be useful for me. So maybe I will make no faucet with investment for upgrades. But I don't know how to earn money from faucet because I don't want to use adsense, because I think they block all faucets...
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:53:32 PM

Thank you for your feedback. This will be useful for me. So maybe I will make no faucet with investment for upgrades. But I don't know how to earn money from faucet because I don't want to use adsense, because I think they block all faucets...

Some faucets are still using Adsense without problem. Maybe you should try and see if they accept you. Just don't use more than 3 banners per page and add some content to your faucet (text).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 10:31:40 PM

Some of the most popular faucets right now are the ones produced by a member of these forums named donaldcoin. In a couple of his sites, he allows for users to upgrade within the faucet. What kind of upgrades are you looking for? I'll give you some of his sites examples:

DonaldCoin: http://donaldcoin.com

First of all, he offers "Free Upgrades" that don't require a deposit; you can use your in-game balance in order to upgrade between the two types of generators that he has

Secondly, he offers "Premium Upgrades", which require a deposit in order to upgrade your generator.

Is this what you're looking for? If not, he also has a site called HitPxl, which has just one upgrade available... Again, this one requires a deposit:

And lastly, he has a brand new site called Hotel BTC, which allows for upgrades using your in-game balance; deposits are not allowed here.

Is this what you're looking for? If so, contact donaldcoin and see if he can help point you in the right direction. He may not be free, but he's probably one of the top faucet admins that can help direct you with where you need to be.

Otherwise, if you're talking about starting an "investment" site that "doubles" people's money... then please don't do it. You'll get shit on by the community here.

lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 01:47:23 AM

adsense not ban all faucet, adsense ban all site without content or all site with violated other term.
if you create a faucet with real content (not only the faucetbox script) you can use adsense
lol3c

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:51:07 AM

@BTCforJoe Do you know the guy that owns the sites? I would like to know if is trustworthy because his offers sound to me interesting and I could invest. Thanks!
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 11:56:45 AM

@BTCforJoe Do you know the guy that owns the sites? I would like to know if is trustworthy because his offers sound to me interesting and I could invest. Thanks!

You can follow him on the forums and see where he posts. He's a very reputable faucet admin, and thus far, has only made one small mistake of a bitcoin site. His other sites are all raging successes, and I would feel comfortable in vouching for all of the sites that he currently admins.

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 02:39:04 PM

You can trust this guy, he is working hard with his faucets and has good reputation. Check here if you want to read more https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1302347.0
But if you cant be 0-24 on that faucets better dont upgrade, even he says if you cant claim all day night it might be not worth for you to upgrade
cheers
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 02:52:33 PM

Hi, I would contact donaldcoin as some have advised you. His faucets are good have been around for a while and looks trustworthy. Good luck.

lol3c

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:31:11 PM

I did some research about this and I figured out that you need to claim at least 5 times a day so you can get ROI of this. If you claim as much as you can, you get 30% profit, which is not bad, but hard to get, only if you are 2 buddies in different time zones.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: