Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:13:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [banned mixer] legit ?  (Read 2228 times)
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6150

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:48:44 PM

Anyone tried this before ? I just noticed that they have a signature campaign on the forums but It seems too suspicious for some reasons honestly : https://[banned mixer]/ , It looks pretty much like Bitmixer.io , even the "I"m not  criminal" thing ..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 4984

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 06:50:06 PM

Anyone tried this before ? I just noticed that they have a signature campaign on the forums but It seems too suspicious for some reasons honestly : https://[banned mixer]/ , It looks pretty much like Bitmixer.io , even the "I"m not  criminal" thing ..

They ripped off the bitmixer.io layout, but i've used them once and they did work... Offcourse, this doesn't mean a thing, but untill now, they do seem to deliver what they promise.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:51:50 PM

What possible incentive is there to use this when bitmixer has been around for comparatively ever? If I were you I'd wait around five years and see if they're hanging in there.
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:03:28 PM

I think they are trusted, I used them once and it was okay, they have a nice layout and I even think its a better website than the bitmixer website, I hope they will become bigger because they are okay.
unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 01:41:15 AM

What possible incentive is there to use this when bitmixer has been around for comparatively ever? If I were you I'd wait around five years and see if they're hanging in there.

Literally the same fees so I don't see any.
Not a lot of people trusted bitmixer went it first started though, so this might also be a good service starting out the same way.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:14:13 AM

i don't know why would someone choose to use cryptomixer which is a brand new service instead of bitmixer which is an old and trusted service that has been around for a very long time.

and the worst part is that cryptomixer is just an exact copy of bitmixer they don't even give lower fees to become attractive!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:17:11 AM

I think they maybe legit, but they don't offer anything better than bitmixer, so I think its better to use a more experienced website like bitmixer which has never failed anyone than trying to use a new service with the same fees. They need at least to lower the fees if they want a share of the mixing market.
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 4984

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 07:53:59 AM

I think they maybe legit, but they don't offer anything better than bitmixer, so I think its better to use a more experienced website like bitmixer which has never failed anyone than trying to use a new service with the same fees. They need at least to lower the fees if they want a share of the mixing market.

Maybe it's nice for the really paranoid people that use 2+ mixing services combined with exchanges, gambling sites, coinjoin,... to anonimise their coins... Not really for me, since i want basic anonimity, but since i'm not breaking any laws, i wouldn't need 2 mixing services.
That being said: when using only 1 service, you're basically risking this service to be run by law enforcement, criminals, or being compromised by law enforcement or criminals.
When using 2+ services, you reduce this risk significantly.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
airezx20

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 09:34:25 AM

since we don't hear any a problem about the cryptomixer site. i think this site is legit for now i don't in the future..
And i think they have a campaign they are paying for a camapaign so its legit for me for now..
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:49:54 AM

They are preety new and seems like they have some strong plan in marketing to be competitor of bitmixer. I have also tested their service few weeks ago and it works for small amount. As they are quite new its better to try them only with small amount on first.

Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1313

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 12:16:13 PM

I have not tried this service with my own btc,  but I have tried it when they were giving away some mbtc to test their service. The mixing process was fast without any problems, I know it is not a guarantee that they are legit but I think they want to run their service in a good way. At least for now they are legit because there is no significant complains of their service.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 12:32:05 PM

Can't say, only time will tell. I was one of the paid testers of their site for bugs and the reviews left were for the same and are not vouches for their legitness.

For now if you must use them for mixing your coins, I'd say do that in small proportions, that may cost you a little bit more in service+tx fee but atleast you would not be at that much risk.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
The Arcitect

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:22:26 PM

since we don't hear any a problem about the cryptomixer site. i think this site is legit for now i don't in the future..
And i think they have a campaign they are paying for a camapaign so its legit for me for now..
Sure they have a campaign but does that validate anything?
Cryptomixer's have been running for 15 days but have not sent any of their participants first payments yet. They said they will start doing so on April 25th delayed yet again, since stating payments would be every friday (April 22nd should of been the first official payment date) but they changed that in the midweek of the campaign.
Bitmixer's are not paying their participants since the start of this week having campaigner's reporting that their post counts have reset back to 0 posts and not receiving payments.

So you decide if they are legitimate businesses that you would want to deal with if they can't even fulfill their obligations to the ones that are working for them.

«««▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Yo coin ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬»»»
P2P Digital Currency ◘    ◘ Maximize your YOLIFE design your own future ◘
Come join our great community on SLACK
a7mos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:32:49 PM

few month ago they had a giveaway to test their service and all feedback I read was positive. And I agree with you, their site style look like a copy from bitmixer
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3441

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 02:48:30 PM

I was one of the users that had the privilege of testing them in beta phase (like many on this forum when they made a giveaway) and tested their services and before there was some changes, there were some lines and links to bitmixer itself (a sign of copying their style) but they fixed it as users reported. Then I tried it with provided amount by them and everything took around 30-ish minutes to complete and the downside that I noticed back then was, lack of live updating of the situation in terms of giving a message if the transaction is confirmed or not and how many confirmations it has but aside from that, there wasn't any problem. On a side note, there were some rules that if you send any amount lesser than the minimum, it will be considered as donation to them so users should have that in mind as well (not sure if bitmixer has that rules too).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2979

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 03:02:59 PM

I tried cryptomixer few months ago because they are looking for people to test their service and i think there's no problem they are legit because they are paying for their signature campaign also in they are paying for tester few months ago... and i think they are just the same service as bitmixer.. but they are different feature.. in crypto mixer you can adjust how much want you want for the fee.. unlike bitmixer..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LLec

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 05:13:45 PM

Yes I think their service is clear and legit... probably they get more ROI without scamming and just for running a mixer service Wink
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1313

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 09:42:50 PM

I tried cryptomixer few months ago because they are looking for people to test their service and i think there's no problem they are legit because they are paying for their signature campaign also in they are paying for tester few months ago... and i think they are just the same service as bitmixer.. but they are different feature.. in crypto mixer you can adjust how much want you want for the fee.. unlike bitmixer..

AFAIK they have not paid the first week of the campaign yet, so payment for the campaign is not yet confirmed. I know it maybe just a delay of the payment because the admin is so busy, lets see in the next few days.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
LLec

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 10:00:19 PM

AFAIK they have not paid the first week of the campaign yet, so payment for the campaign is not yet confirmed. I know it maybe just a delay of the payment because the admin is so busy, lets see in the next few days.

mmma PNYC campaign sounds not bad at all ... probably only question of fews days...
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:28:31 AM

Everything is similar to Bitmixer except the design stuff. Even in the homepage image 'Bitmixer' was written. Here is the archived link which I saved a lot earlier : http://archive.is/I4qPv
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: