Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:35:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] How to make money by refunding on G2A.com [EASY REFUND]  (Read 2820 times)
mangedpumpkin (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:26:11 PM

Selling my own method on how I refund every order on G2A.com and can buy anything for free!

Price for this method is 10$. Bitcoin and paypal accpeted!

Add me on Skype: mvbmaster

Will not give any vouch copies as I did it few hours ago on my other thread.

calpsy

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:35:39 PM

This is BullShit and they know about it and xbox know about it too
mangedpumpkin (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:36:24 PM

lol, Did 20eur refund 20 minutes ago
Hizzmoot

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:44:14 PM

lol, Did 20eur refund 20 minutes ago

Lol, not gonna sell this method... I thnk lots of people know how to get refund in G2A. There is some methods on other website, beside it is kind of cheating and you can get cought...
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 08:50:47 PM

I am not going to pay this person any money even a penny , If he knows they way how to make money by refunding why don't make money yourself? If there is anything like this then G2A.com would be dead by now.
mangedpumpkin (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:55:27 PM

Lots of people know how to get refund after 3-4 weeks and maybe never. With this method you will get refund withing 30 minutes after you buy and this will work every time.

The other guy is asking why would you sell this if you can make money?! Wut.. Why would anyone sell their method if they can earn 100000$/day. Stop asking stupid questions.

If you don't want to buy then don't ruin my thread you cunts
calpsy

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:07:18 PM

And calling people cunts will get you lots of sales you clown .

I will advertise the method if you keep up your shit idiot
mangedpumpkin (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:11:20 PM

Do it, the guy above says everyone knows for it so I can't even sell it haha
Hizzmoot

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:12:53 PM

Lots of people know how to get refund after 3-4 weeks and maybe never. With this method you will get refund withing 30 minutes after you buy and this will work every time.

The other guy is asking why would you sell this if you can make money?! Wut.. Why would anyone sell their method if they can earn 100000$/day. Stop asking stupid questions.

If you don't want to buy then don't ruin my thread you cunts

The method actually workds with g2a shield and money comes back almost automatically on your G2A wallet.
That is why the OP is not making in every time. You have your money back, sure, but you can use it only to buy anything on g2a.

What is more, there is limitation with refund per account. OP, just close the topic, as I said, you gonna sell nothing... No money for person who sell damn shitty information about how to cheat other people!
mangedpumpkin (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:22:30 PM

Again, not right, after you get refund you can withdraw money from G2A wallet on Paypal, Bitcoin etc. so it's actually money making method as I stated in title. Another thing to remember is that I wrote how to get refund so it's illegal yes but you don't need to buy it, if you don't like it then simply avoid it, don't be autistic.

If you think you know the same method you are wrong, I'm not using that low methods which you can find on every forum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: