Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:16:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining sweden is a scam  (Read 3517 times)
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:14:07 PM

To be honest almost everything can be a scam on this forum.

But the levels of approach has to be taken obviously doing your homework and if they are a legit business that stays that way.

Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 08:40:42 PM

I think it all started as legit and intentions were good.
Reality has set in this spring and I fear there will be no "profits".
Its rather hard for me to get my head around that after closing the books end of March....
no results yet.
I have a business, fully computerized.....and I could close the books today for the last whatever time period you ask for and results would take a matter minutes.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
paulh691

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 12:37:37 AM

--snip--
Do not invest with a liar from MiningSweden.

Why are you embedding your referral link if you hate them? Roll Eyes

Mining Sweden was always fishy to me. It never fell under the criteria of a true cloud mining farm.

Someone claiming to be called "Tommy" with no last name and allegedly from Sweden?  Garza is that you?
Haswell

Activity: 137

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:37:00 AM

did they ever prove that they were mining coins?

You do that by sending freshly mined coins out as payment.
Uh no, that's not how it works. To prove that they were mining coins, you have them post a picture of their mining rigs. Is there even one cloud mining site that has done this?

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:39:15 AM

did they ever prove that they were mining coins?

You do that by sending freshly mined coins out as payment.
Uh no, that's not how it works. To prove that they were mining coins, you have them post a picture of their mining rigs. Is there even one cloud mining site that has done this?

Garza/GAW posted a video of mining rigs? how'd that work out?

It doesn't work that way because they are all scams and ponzi schemes. There's no reason that a cloud mining site listing payouts and rewards should look any different from a mining pool site.

It's possible to use the blockchain to prove you are mining. Why wouldn't you do that if you were mining?
Haswell

Activity: 137

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 04:48:51 AM

I never did say a picture of their mining rigs does negate the chances of them scamming. You are absolutely right though, but how does one use the blockchain to prove mining capability?

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 05:01:19 AM

I never did say a picture of their mining rigs does negate the chances of them scamming. You are absolutely right though, but how does one use the blockchain to prove mining capability?

If you have x hashpower you should be mining y amount of blocks a day/week/whatever and you should be using those coins that you mine to pay out to your customers. When you mine a coin, you prove you own that address, and use those coins to pay your customers, now we know you are actually mining coins.

It doesn't even need to go into that much detail, just prove that you own one addrss that gets freshly mined coins. Isn't the entire point of all this shit that everything is on the blockchain? Why not use it?
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:55:18 PM

Never trust into a cloud mining site that is a given in the past couple of years of doing this.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
tsmuser480

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:42:42 PM

Yes, I have not received a payout in over a month, I have open a trouble ticket with no feedback, call the phone number and it did not go thru.
Videodrome

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 01:51:43 PM

SCAM CONFIRMED AFTER 4 MONTHS I HAVE 2 PENDING WITHDRAW
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: