Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:34:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can i enter a signature campaign  (Read 5092 times)
minhkhoa

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:57:23 PM

Newbies are welcome at here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1237129.0

You can try it.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 03:42:16 PM

Newbies are welcome at here:

You can try it.

I see some people on newbie rank trying to join this campaign, but I never see the campaign replying them. I don't know if the campaign owner doesn't login many times on forum or if they don't want more members on their campaign... The easiest campaign to join was Yobit, but they don't accept Jr. Members anymore.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Petersen

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:14:22 PM

reaching an higher rank you are allowed to set a signature
Bloxy

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 01:16:32 AM

Being a Newbie is hard to participate in any signature campaigns. However, there are still some offers available.

Here is a table: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1327312.0;topicseen

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 04:48:46 PM

reaching an higher rank you are allowed to set a signature

You don't need to reach a higher rank for just setting a signature, even newbies are allowed to set their signature, but as your rank grows you will be able to have more features in your signature.
But a newbie should not join signature campaigns because of the lack of knowledge about bitcoin, they should first learn something and then should join a campaign later.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:11:49 PM

I think campaigns are slowing only allowing full members and up due to signature spamming.
YoBit I think only allows Full members but are keeping the ones currently enrolled as juniors and just members but not allowing any more to join at lower rankings.
Bitmixer.io is always full but I think they have also instated a similar rule a couple of weeks ago due to having too many complaints about spammers from their campaign saturating the board.
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:31:07 PM

[...]
Bitmixer.io is always full but I think they have also instated a similar rule a couple of weeks ago due to having too many complaints about spammers from their campaign saturating the board.

Bitmixer already is closing door even for Full Members. I think in next months even Full Members gonna have problems to join signature campaign.
In my opinion it is ok, Newbies and Jr.Members to earn anything from low rates have to spam all over the forum, and it doesn't looks good.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
amzee75

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:58:21 AM

Hello, I'm a new member of this forum. I'm new to bitcoin too and just start to earn it through foucet. I heard that there is a signature contest in which member can earn bitcoin via posting and i want to know how to participate. Basically you advertise their site through your signature, right?
right. first you increases yor activity then you able to join sig compain.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 06:41:45 AM

Hello, I'm a new member of this forum. I'm new to bitcoin too and just start to earn it through foucet. I heard that there is a signature contest in which member can earn bitcoin via posting and i want to know how to participate. Basically you advertise their site through your signature, right?

You can join 777coin or bitvest with your rank, as they are the only signature campaign which accepts newbies, once I was a newbie I was with them, but because of late payments as soon as I reached the Jr.Member joined yobit for daily payments. Unfortunately for you (and good for the signature) yobit now only accepts member rank and above which will lead to less spamming from this signature campaign.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:06:48 AM

You can join 777coin or bitvest with your rank, as they are the only signature campaign which accepts newbies, once I was a newbie I was with them, but because of late payments as soon as I reached the Jr.Member joined yobit for daily payments. Unfortunately for you (and good for the signature) yobit now only accepts member rank and above which will lead to less spamming from this signature campaign.

Until full member you make pretty small amounts for signature campaigns.  I would not suggest starting right away as some do.  I waited till Hero member, should have started sooner on sig campaign.  But was focused on mining still am really.

But use newbie time to learn how to make good posts, that contribute.   Ask questions on things you want learn.  It really is a time to learn some jump to sig campaign right away and post quality is not so good.   And leads to spamming which again is not good.. and that can lead to a ban if bad enough.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:20:55 PM

The only signature campaign for newbies are 777coin and bitvest. Just visit their threads and just follow the instructions.

Here's the links : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=840124.0

With "Newbie" rank earnings from signature campaigns are so little that it is just waste of time.. There always is option to buy an account with higher rank and then join signature campaign. Check here:
Digital goods thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0
Auctions thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=73.0

I would not recommend total newbies to Bitcoin and this forum to follow that route. If you were a more experienced user and you join the forum late, then go for that. Your posts as a experienced user will complement your contribution to this forum. If a newbie to Bitcoin buy a higher ranking account, he will get flamed for posting newbie questions and making newbie remarks.

My advice would be to grow within the ranks and asking the newbie questions as a lower ranking member and then move your way up as your knowledge grows.

Signature campaign shouldn't be considered as a source of big income. All the good campaigns are closing because most campaigners are abusing them by not following their rules and just posting spams
vein071315

Activity: 256

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:03:45 AM

i learn that signature campaign is good source of income, only if you are legendary or high ranked Smiley which is good for aiming though Smiley
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:33:57 AM

First you need to find a signature campaign that suit your rank account and if you accepted, you can start posting and earn bitcoin. Don't forget to input their signature into your account.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:35:55 AM

Follow their instructions in the OP.

It's usually you put the sig on, apply, get confirmed that you're in, and you start posting. But with bots they are different. As I said, check the OP. It's pretty damn easy.
Note_spark

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:37:40 AM

i learn that signature campaign is good source of income, only if you are legendary or high ranked Smiley which is good for aiming though Smiley

Don't treat Signature campaign as a big source of income. You don't know what will happen to that campaign, some of them are already closed/paused. People who do this are those who don't have a job, i guess. They bought/make many alt accounts to apply on campaigns and sometimes start posting non-sense/shit quality posts.

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:40:04 AM

You just need to find and enroll in the signature campaign that you want. make sure the signature campaign that followed according to your classification. such as your level, the requirements set, and various other regulations. look for the signature campaign that really makes you feel comfortable.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:51:48 AM

From the services section find campaigns having free slot. If slots were available for your rank, then according to the instructions provided by the campaign follow it to get enrolled.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 09:47:03 PM

Don't treat Signature campaign as a big source of income. You don't know what will happen to that campaign, some of them are already closed/paused. People who do this are those who don't have a job, i guess. They bought/make many alt accounts to apply on campaigns and sometimes start posting non-sense/shit quality posts.

This should be noted.

Just like the known campaigns like bitmixer, there was a statment not too long ago by the OP they are downsizing by alot.

Which is why they removed all full member accounts to participate. So imagine if you were a full member and got btc just from them, youre now out of luck.

pearl11

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 11:52:16 PM

I would love to join on a signature campaign where can i experience the feeling of being paid, but for now i dont have the time to join on any sig because of my work. Im just only here to learn some ideas on how to make bitcoin as business like trading.
zerocharisma

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:13:07 AM

I would love to join on a signature campaign where can i experience the feeling of being paid, but for now i dont have the time to join on any sig because of my work. Im just only here to learn some ideas on how to make bitcoin as business like trading.

On trading you need a lot of time to monitor the price. If you want to trade you should go to altcoin section and start learning there.
While on Signature campaign all you need is just post a constructive posts and interact with others. There are some campaigns for you were the quota is not that high.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: