Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:39:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITVESTORS.COM - PROFESSIONAL BITCOIN EARNERS PLATFORM  (Read 2859 times)
opmac

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 12:49:28 AM

ADDED TO THE LIST

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1339672.msg13665221#msg13665221

SUPPORT CRYPTO

DON'T DESTROY IT!!!

SAVE YOUR BTC!!!

dread454

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 10:20:07 AM

So far so good 1st payment 2 more to go

To ponzi police: I am not promoting this site just saying I have my first payout from them
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 10:51:37 AM

Got 1st payout: 0.0037 BTC - https://blockchain.info/tx/797da2d4c9cb1b7a2b0848129683ef97eac0f87b8a2393be349f0eb82148f713

FYX (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

BitVestors.com Community Manager

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 02:37:04 PM

Yes we have giveaways planned in upcoming days. Follow our twitter channel for updates and announcements.

BitVestors.com - Professional Bitcoin Earners Platform
h4des

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:55:49 PM

ok i try this c9dcce5ea8dd587211d2ca7253c7ee91339f07facabb3ca0c90c43d9fdc47374

my profit adress 1GgiammWs5Y3JD6J8fAQMFZM3wm8VeVKs

i now bitvestor  Tongue
FYX (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 08:38:59 PM

FYX (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 09:57:41 AM

25% Welcome Bonus Promotion on your First Deposit

This 25% Welcome bonus promotion is offered to all new BitVestors who deposit funds of a minimum of 0.01 BTC, and do not have any duplicated account

25% Bonus of your initial deposit amount will be automatically added on top of your last payout

All you have to do is:

1. Deposit desired amount

2. Contact us by sending a PM or using or contact form and include transactionID of your deposit + your BitVestor ID

3. That's it! 25% Bonus will be automatically added to your last payout

Link: https://BitVestors.com

Ending Date: 6 May 2016

Available to: New Eligible BitVestors

Bonus offer:  25% Welcome Bonus Promotion on your First Deposit

FYX (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 04:19:30 PM

You already posted your warning/threat on the first page of our topic. Everyone here gets the message. Continuing spamming your copy/paste threats all over the board just makes you look like a desperate troll to say the least, not only that with your continuous spam and cross-posts you are breaking the very rules of this forum therefore your activities will be reported to the moderator. I believe everyone here have had enough of you, enough of your threats and the fact you are taking advantage of your feedback status to abuse the trust rating system. If anyone would ever need any kind of financial advice from you I am sure they would ask you for it. Let me remind you this is an investor-based section of a public forum, people have their right to decide where to post and what to do with their Bitcoins without worrying about someone damaging their reputation, I am sure they don't want you to be their judge or advocate either.       

Vasilich

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:37:01 PM

Got 2nd payment: 0.0037 BTC ( $1.68 ) - https://blockchain.info/tx/ddd4c6e568f969ea96277299b94d39e992b390d4c41f7e58e212311a9441f6d4

Project Axron

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:35:55 PM

Received 2 payouts as well

One more and I'm in profit Grin
Steve_Tou

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:03:11 PM

You already posted your warning/threat on the first page of our topic. Everyone here gets the message. Continuing spamming your copy/paste threats all over the board just makes you look like a desperate troll to say the least, not only that with your continuous spam and cross-posts you are breaking the very rules of this forum therefore your activities will be reported to the moderator. I believe everyone here have had enough of you, enough of your threats and the fact you are taking advantage of your feedback status to abuse the trust rating system. If anyone would ever need any kind of financial advice from you I am sure they would ask you for it. Let me remind you this is an investor-based section of a public forum, people have their right to decide where to post and what to do with their Bitcoins without worrying about someone damaging their reputation, I am sure they don't want you to be their judge or advocate either.      

I am pretty sure only scammers had enough of it, cause is getting harder to get suckers =(
Scammers also used to try and make alternates to ownself support or bump their threads, but now with his constant tagging around.
It's pretty hard for scammers here to bull their sht than before. (No1 is going to believe newbies sht or a thread full of red trust, if he/she believes in it, good luck.)
Lastly, I can understand u scammers are trying hard to 'portray' him as troll or spam, cause he is such a big threat to you guys.

Anyway, good luck to suckers who are going to believe this 'professional' bitcoin earner platform.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
FYX (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 10:23:21 PM

I am pretty sure only scammers had enough of it, cause is getting harder to get suckers =(
Scammers also used to try and make alternates to ownself support or bump their threads, but now with his constant tagging around.
It's pretty hard for scammers here to bull their sht than before. (No1 is going to believe newbies sht or a thread full of red trust, if he/she believes in it, good luck.)
Lastly, I can understand u scammers are trying hard to 'portray' him as troll or spam, cause he is such a big threat to you guys.

Anyway, good luck to suckers who are going to believe this 'professional' bitcoin earner platform.

I believe that when you're calling someone a scammer you should at least have some sort of proof or evidence to back up your assumptions, otherwise it's just famacidal libel. Just because we have provided this platform doesn't make us scammers, does it? This place belongs to members of the community and they call the shots. Everyone here is fully aware of the risks and perfectly understands how this works. Earners help each other to achieve profits, we get our fee, everyone's happy. That's it.

Let me remind you again this is an investor-based section of a public forum, people have their right to decide where to post and what to do with their Bitcoins without worrying about someone damaging their reputation for no reason.     

FYX (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 10:28:56 PM

Steve_Tou

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 04:56:25 AM

I believe that when you're calling someone a scammer you should at least have some sort of proof or evidence to back up your assumptions, otherwise it's just famacidal libel. Just because we have provided this platform doesn't make us scammers, does it? This place belongs to members of the community and they call the shots. Everyone here is fully aware of the risks and perfectly understands how this works. Earners help each other to achieve profits, we get our fee, everyone's happy. That's it.

Let me remind you again this is an investor-based section of a public forum, people have their right to decide where to post and what to do with their Bitcoins without worrying about someone damaging their reputation for no reason.     

I agree this place belongs to members of community and they call the shot.
That's why u can see no1 gives a sht to your thread.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
Vasilich

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 07:24:19 AM

Got 3rd payment 0.0037 BTC ( $1.68 ) - https://blockchain.info/tx/6419feb1a115714ef3ab7860787a396a48ad3b7d78fc4f96168460c17f4815bf
Thx admin!  Smiley

FYX (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 07:52:01 AM

No problem. Glad to be of service.

Vasilich

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 09:52:47 AM

I agree this place belongs to members of community and they call the shot.
That's why u can see no1 gives a sht to your thread.

Just you are too stupid... all understand that is HYIP and the risks of participation in these programs. It is industry of gambling for investors. And for many people - it is fun and profitable. But, of course, here are present poor gays as you (criptodevil, opmac, james.lent, steve_tou and so on...) - who's all time cry and cry about scams... just are stupid users!  Grin So... it is NORMAL for you.
Krayshock

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 03:28:35 PM

i guess we cannot stop people to invest to these types of schemes, even if there are like a lot of proof that these types of "investments" are scams
people will never learn, i guess

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
Krayshock

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 03:41:57 PM

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi/Pyramid Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

What a fucking knobhead gave me negative trust accusing me of theft only because I post in a ponzi thread!!?? WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE JUDGING ME?? GUESS WHAT YOU LITTLE CUNT, IT'S MY MONEY!! AND I CAN DO WHATEVER I FUCKING WANT WITH MY MONEY!! THIS IS PUBLIC FORUM AND I CAN POST WHENEVER I WANT AND I CAN POST WHATEVER I FUCKING WANT! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO ACCUSE ME OF THEFT I NEVER COMMITTED?? FUCKING VOD GAVE YOU A POSITIVE FEEDBACK SO YOU FEEL LIKE A FUCKING MAN NOW?? LET ME BREAK IT TO YOU, YOU'RE A NOTHING BUT A PATHETIC FORUM CUNT!!

thats a lot of caps there lmao
you see, people participating or endorsing scammers are merely scammers as well
not sure what he did to you but try to check what you posted

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
FYX (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 04:04:50 PM

Please refrain from such vulgar language here. I perfectly understand your issues but this is no place for this.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: