Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:46:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTC] Litecoin Speculation  (Read 11662 times)
TheReamer

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:07:23 PM

I am still looking at litecoin for a hedge against btc dump, i think litecoin has an inflationary issue which is quite on the high side considering the amount of coins

For short term (until btc recovers) this should pose no issue.

Curated list of active & quality airdrops. Earn free crypto! http://cutt.us/airdrop
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:25:09 PM

Litecoin is of my favorite coin and I believe the price of litecoin before end of this year 2017 it will be 100 dollars . So its better to buy litecoin if you have extra bitcoin in your wallet because after few months for sure you will earn a lot of profit. Buy more litecoin and hold it for few years for sure you will become rich .Many people  buy litecoin so the price still increasing and thats good to those have litecoin because they can earn a lot of profit.
grungie

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:29:12 PM

I am still looking at litecoin for a hedge against btc dump, i think litecoin has an inflationary issue which is quite on the high side considering the amount of coins

https://dwq4do82y8xi7.cloudfront.net/widgetembed/?symbol=KRAKEN%3ALTCXBT&interval=D&symboledit=1&toolbarbg=f1f3f6&hideideas=1&studies=&theme=White&style=1&timezone=exchange

This doesn't look too bad, now does it?
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:39:38 AM

Litecoin is good coin so if you have extra money or bitcoin invest that to the litecoin and for sure you will earn a lot of profit after few months of holding . I hope the price of litecoin will be $100 per litecoin before end of 2017. And I think it will happen because many people buying and investing litecoin so the price is continue increading more litecoin that you have more profit will get.
viking02

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:11:14 AM

Hey all.  I got litecoin at around 50 dollars or so and a bit more when it went down to the 40 something right as it is now.

Do you guys possibly see litecoin going to 1k or 2k in the future like btc?  The reason i ask this is because well its still pretty cheap now.  Because if you own say 250 litecoin now... and it goes to 2k each... that would be 1/2 a million dollars. 

How much litecoin would you say you need to buy if you want to make 1/2 a million dollars in the future holding it?  As of now, i have some btc, ltc and some waves. 

,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
                         ,╓g▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄µ╖          ,╖
                     ,╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ñ╖    ,@▓▌
                  ,á▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓µ╫▓▓▓▌
                ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀╜╙            '╙▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
              ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀`                       ╙▀▓▓▓███████▌
             @▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀`            ,,,,,         ,g▓███████▀`
           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀         ,µ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▄@, ,@▓███████▀
          ]▓▓▓▓███▓`       ╓▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▓╜
         ]▓▓▓▓█▓█╝       ╓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▀╜
         ▓▓▓▓███▌       ╙▓███████▓▒       "▀▓██████▀`
        ╫▓▓▓███▌          "▀████████▄        '▓██▀
        ▓█▓███▓▒            `▀████████▄,       `
       ]▓█████▌                ╙████████▓,
       ]▓█████▌                  ╙▓█▓█▓▓▓█▓╖
       ]▓█████▌                    ╙▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ▓█████▓[            ,,       `▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▓██████[            ╓@        ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ╠██████▓          ╓▓▓▓▓m        ╙▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓@
         ▓█████╜       ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖╖,,,╓╖▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
         └▓█▓╜       ,@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓█▀
          '"       ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓█████████████▀╙        ,
                 ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╜    ╙▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▀▀▀▀╜          ╓▓▓▓╖
               g▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓`                          ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓w
            ,g▓██████████▓▄,                    ,╓@▓▓█▓▓▓█▓██╜
            ▓████████████████▓▄▄p╖,,     ,,╓µ▄▄▓██████████▓╜
            ▓█████╜╙▀███████████████████████████████████▀`
            ▓██▓╜     "▀▀███████████████████████████▀╜`
            ▓▀`            ╙▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀"
. COMSA
ICO: Oct 2 - Nov 6
█████
▄▄▄
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:44:48 AM

Litecoin is good coin so if you have extra money or bitcoin invest that to the litecoin and for sure you will earn a lot of profit after few months of holding . I hope the price of litecoin will be $100 per litecoin before end of 2017. And I think it will happen because many people buying and investing litecoin so the price is continue increading more litecoin that you have more profit will get.
When Ive learned trading I invest in litecoin until now. So Im thankful I earned already in litecoin and until I believe its price will continously increasing. And if dump it will pump for sure.
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:19:14 AM

When Ive learned trading I invest in litecoin until now. So Im thankful I earned already in litecoin and until I believe its price will continously increasing. And if dump it will pump for sure.
Litecoin need falldown around 0.017 - 0.015 BTC in currently, this is good base for people miss buy and want to long term. I believe Litecoin will reach to 3 digits USD in 2017, maybe after September have some change in system about Litecoin, but I can't say more about it

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:23:05 AM

Currently:
1 ltc = 4.2640752 usd
1 ltc = 0.00911997 BTC

Bitcoin is going up a lot since a few days, and Litecoin even goes up against Bitcoin. Just last week it was 0.007xx BTC. Is this because Ethereum is losing ground? Litecoin has been around longer than any other altcoin and has more or less proven itself to stick around.
I am happily holding a few of them, nothing much, but it would be nice to see them climb up more.

Seeing this above quote i feel i really missed the opportunity 1 LTC = 4.2640 and now 1 LTC =  42$ more than 100% i really could have invest on this but now i afraid to touch i really dont know after this hype of Charly Lee.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:09:03 AM

In last month around in june i found thread starting charly lee joining LTC after leaving Coinbase in that timeprice was around 20$ -25$ but i dint believe one man cant change anything but now price is 40$+ .
Josef27

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:17:59 AM

In last month around in june i found thread starting charly lee joining LTC after leaving Coinbase in that timeprice was around 20$ -25$ but i dint believe one man cant change anything but now price is 40$+ .

A lot of people are predicting 100+ LTC. I missed my 28.00 buy in, hoping it drop back into 30's for a  minute and load the boat. Definitely on a lot of people radar now, seeing a lot of talk on social media, even youtube comment sections.
cryptogaga

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:07:24 PM

ok i hope so
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:36:29 PM

Hey all.  I got litecoin at around 50 dollars or so and a bit more when it went down to the 40 something right as it is now.

Do you guys possibly see litecoin going to 1k or 2k in the future like btc?  The reason i ask this is because well its still pretty cheap now.  Because if you own say 250 litecoin now... and it goes to 2k each... that would be 1/2 a million dollars. 

How much litecoin would you say you need to buy if you want to make 1/2 a million dollars in the future holding it?  As of now, i have some btc, ltc and some waves. 

For short answer no. Litecoin wont go over 1000 only if bitcoin would be around 20-30k other wise wont happen.
Litecoin had initial value 1:15 over bitcoin when he was created if I recall but now many other took his place but still many said that litecoin is dead and this proves that he is very much alive.
Anyway this coin is good in my case for recoving loses made when i lost bet on some sport. I never stop believing in this coin and i will still be stronger support for this coin, but for me realist value for litecoin should be with current price on bitcoin around 120-140 dollars per one coin.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

DuaLipa

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:03:54 PM

A lot of people are predicting 100+ LTC. I missed my 28.00 buy in, hoping it drop back into 30's for a  minute and load the boat. Definitely on a lot of people radar now, seeing a lot of talk on social media, even youtube comment sections.

I bought my litecoin for $4 each and I sold 90% of mine for $8 and now I'm simply depressed. I was happy for making doubling my money but now I see what I missed.  Cry
JustLooking7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:40:16 PM

LTC after segwit lock in increased exponentially, hopefully same happens to bitcoin which will eventually rise LTC price too.

boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:19:29 AM

I bought my litecoin for $4 each and I sold 90% of mine for $8 and now I'm simply depressed. I was happy for making doubling my money but now I see what I missed.  Cry

good thing you became a succesful singer. i love new rules lol
shirazteam110

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:33:48 AM

I'm surprised no-one set this up before.

Unmoderated discussion concerning Litecoins price movement and related speculation.

Yup !!! LTC might become the 3rd big bubble due to huge investment from china 
ikiaozora

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:47:40 AM

i also believe the price of litecoin can reach $100 or more, growing very rapidly and have active developer
ChironRegera

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:58:33 AM

Does anyone have any information they'd like to share about the announcement on August 1 between Litecoin and the University of Michigan?
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:18:53 AM

It is not Michigan but MIT. This reddit thread has the details:
https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/.../litecoin_mit_countdown_discussion_thread/

Here is the website:  http://litecoin.mit.edu/   (currently seems down)

CryptoPro3

Activity: 182

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:21:59 AM

It is not Michigan but MIT. This reddit thread has the details:
https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/.../litecoin_mit_countdown_discussion_thread/

Here is the website:  http://litecoin.mit.edu/   (currently seems down)

That project is a hoax:
http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/mysterious-mit-litecoin-project-disappeared/

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: