Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:12:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would anyone be interested in taking some action?  (Read 962 times)
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 01:45:57 AM

I'm looking to place a wager, in BTC that I can lose 75 pounds in one year, anyone interested in the action?
251 pounds and your target is lose 75 pounds in 1 year? That's possible because all you need to lose is 0.20 pounds in 1 day.
Losing weight is 70% discipline with food intake and 30% exercise. If you run 5 days a week but eat a lot after that you will not lose anything but you might gain more.
nuevo (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 01:49:20 AM

I'm looking to place a wager, in BTC that I can lose 75 pounds in one year, anyone interested in the action?
251 pounds and your target is lose 75 pounds in 1 year? That's possible because all you need to lose is 0.20 pounds in 1 day.
Losing weight is 70% discipline with food intake and 30% exercise. If you run 5 days a week but eat a lot after that you will not lose anything but you might gain more.

I agree. Would you care to wager?

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 01:56:16 AM

I would if I know you personally and I can see your daily activity. It's going to be hard to make a wager in this form of activity if I don't see your progress. We did this in our office like a "Biggest Loser" contest. I didn't win but I feel like I did because I lost a lot of weight trying to shed off some fats.
nuevo (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 01:57:30 AM

I would if I know you personally and I can see your daily activity. It's going to be hard to make a wager in this form of activity if I don't see your progress. We did this in our office like a "Biggest Loser" contest. I didn't win but I feel like I did because I lost a lot of weight trying to shed off some fats.

hmmm... Daily is tough, could we do weekly skype?

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:42:27 AM

75 pound a day will be quite interesting rather than a year.  Grin
You can bet than 75 pound in any of dice site and if you get unlucky you will win, so lets try to loss again place 150 pound in same selection and if you get lucky you will successfully lost 75 pound within one day. Why to wait for one year. LOL
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:31:38 AM

75 pound a day will be quite interesting rather than a year.  Grin
You can bet than 75 pound in any of dice site and if you get unlucky you will win, so lets try to loss again place 150 pound in same selection and if you get lucky you will successfully lost 75 pound within one day. Why to wait for one year. LOL
You made my day of your post, I would also willing to give to OP if he can lost that weight in a day, the odds then would be 1 BTC to win 1,000 BTC, does anyone here be interested on that?  Grin
zerocharisma

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:45:13 AM

Well this is new in gambling. I think there's not that much people would be interested, because it will took 1 year just to know if they win or not. That's too long for them. And the legitimacy on this, we can't verify this.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 10:03:04 AM

This is new to me, I love what your doing, is it just a way to convince or to discipline your self to lose weight? May I suggest that you bet with you close friends or relatives as I cannot guarantee that anyone here will accept your challenge staking their BTC.

Thank you! I'm trying to combine my weight loss with something I love gambling Smiley Your right, I'm not sure anyone will take my action but it's out there if anyone wants to gamble.
I hope you don't wait for a person to gamble with you and just do it for yourself. As long as you are determined you cannot lose weight without relying from other people to challenge you.
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 10:32:06 AM

This is new to me, I love what your doing, is it just a way to convince or to discipline your self to lose weight? May I suggest that you bet with you close friends or relatives as I cannot guarantee that anyone here will accept your challenge staking their BTC.

Thank you! I'm trying to combine my weight loss with something I love gambling Smiley Your right, I'm not sure anyone will take my action but it's out there if anyone wants to gamble.
I hope you don't wait for a person to gamble with you and just do it for yourself. As long as you are determined you cannot lose weight without relying from other people to challenge you.

I don't think this is the correct place to find a motivation on losing pounds. We know we got no physical works here. It's all intrinsic mate. Go out there do some workout think of its benefit and the beneficiary.

And don't reason out no one is accepting your challenge.

Best regards.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 12:06:17 PM

Yeah it is actually very difficult to lose that much weight. If you are slim and never had weight issues then you don't understand.

However I still wouldn't take that bet.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 12:13:22 PM

I experienced some of the events that led to it. but I still have not been able to react according to the situation. 75 pounds is too much and I was not brave enough to bet.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
PsursV

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:43:23 PM

yes i am interested. but i have no idea about that. how does it work. will you teach me the whole procedure.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:06:42 PM

That a good that you want to improve yourself like that. Well done ! I think people should take you up on your offer. I won't because I want you to lose the weight Smiley good luck !
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:10:09 PM

That a good that you want to improve yourself like that. Well done ! I think people should take you up on your offer. I won't because I want you to lose the weight Smiley good luck !

this topic is old my friend.
and if i can remember correctly OP gave up on the idea back then because nobody either trusted him or people didn't want to take him up on this bet.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████