Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:20:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can i enter a signature campaign as a newbie?  (Read 6342 times)
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:00:32 AM

Hello.As a newbie you must read all the rules and policies here in bitcoin talk.You must be a kind person and have patience because it will take time for you to rank up or you can just buy accounts somewhere out there.You must be active and a critical thinker on every each post you will make.You must be a member position atleast to join sig campaigns but there are still sigs that accepting newbie ranks in their sigs

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:42:32 AM

Help would be appreciated!
VOUCH!!!!!!!!!!

I did get the account, no problems at all Smiley

i got the email from slut.io in 1 minute.

if you follow his instructions you won't have problems!

thanks again man!

BUMP

VOUCH!!!!!!!!!!

I did get the account, no problems at all Smiley

i got the email from slut.io in 1 minute.

if you follow his instructions you won't have problems!

thanks again man!

BUMP

Copy/paste is not allowed... your using it to gain posts.  My advice after all that said.... stay away from sig campaigns till you learn more about how to do a proper post here.

This is what happens when a newbie joins a signature campaign, they start spamming and copy pasting for reaching the maximum posts per day or per week, and that makes the forum look like a place where we get nothing but meaningless posts from noobs like that.
That is why i always say that a newbie should firstly learn something so that he can be able to post something good in future when he is in a campaign.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:22:08 PM

my suggest is upgrade your BTCtalk account first atleast become Full Member before starting join signature campaign.
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:55:29 PM

You just have to wait before you increase your rank,once you do it the possibilites will be much more and then you'll have the availability to choose the signature campaign which fits best for you and your interests.

michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:25:26 PM

You just have to wait before you increase your rank,once you do it the possibilites will be much more and then you'll have the availability to choose the signature campaign which fits best for you and your interests.

You can enroll with newbie rank but you need to make some effort on your post if you want to get accept by campaign manager.
If you're good poster, you will be fine and no need to worry about ban

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
Orange Mango

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:55:14 PM

It must be like with everything in life. You must wait to get on a higher level to progress. Like in a game a level 1 can't fight a level 80 we all start somewhere. Like me Smiley at the bottom  Undecided. Oh well one day I will level
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:01:50 PM

It must be like with everything in life. You must wait to get on a higher level to progress. Like in a game a level 1 can't fight a level 80 we all start somewhere. Like me Smiley at the bottom  Undecided. Oh well one day I will level

Who is the lvl 80 you wan't to fight? I can help. 80x Lvl 1 should get it done as well  Grin
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:42:48 PM

Just go to in services section which is a main source if where you can see signature campaign.. also you can also found signature campaign in altcoin maketplaces they are paying only altcoin but you can covert it in bitcoin..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:46:05 AM

my suggest is upgrade your BTCtalk account first atleast become Full Member before starting join signature campaign.

Being a full member needs 120 days for it and op must be active to the forum so that he can get his activities immediately in able for him to update his activity and rank.
Op is now already jr. member with 53 activity that is near to happen. Just be patient.

Signature for rent
Aamir1

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:42:22 AM

Being a full member needs 120 days for it and op must be active to the forum so that he can get his activities immediately in able for him to update his activity and rank.
Op is now already jr. member with 53 activity that is near to happen. Just be patient.

He doesn't need to wait that long, he can join a signature campaign when he becomes Member, he will earn enough with that rank as well, atleast better then faucets, and while he is in progress of reaching Member rank he should keep learning more about bitcoin so that he doesn't face any problems later.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 06:48:40 AM

He doesn't need to wait that long, he can join a signature campaign when he becomes Member, he will earn enough with that rank as well, atleast better then faucets, and while he is in progress of reaching Member rank he should keep learning more about bitcoin so that he doesn't face any problems later.
They newbie should learn first how this forum works.. we have a TOS here and spammers using your signature can be ban your account.. so better to learn something here in our forum before you can start joining in signature campaign..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
silentkiller

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:43:58 AM

Almost all newbies are interested in signature campaigns.
what would be the reason behind,?do  They think they can earn big in joining sig even they were only a newbie? It would be better if they wait for there account to turn into full member for high rates.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:51:27 AM

For newbies i think there is not worthing... I just know 777Coin and Bitvest accepting newbies, but don't know if it's working fine.

Looking the "Overview of Bitcointalk Signatures" thread now I see the Campaigns are very insightful these days and are only worthing for at least Member - Full Member ranks. Minor ranks aren't having much chances to earn.  Sad

Bitvest has gamblinc campaign, I need no gambling campaign
Aamir1

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:51:42 AM

Almost all newbies are interested in signature campaigns.
what would be the reason behind,?do  They think they can earn big in joining sig even they were only a newbie? It would be better if they wait for there account to turn into full member for high rates.

All of them are totally bored of faucets, and they know that even if they earn small but they earn better then faucets and it doesnt take that much time as well, that is the reason why all of them just immediately jump into the forum and try to join a campaign to start earning, without knowing that signature campaigns are not like faucets where you just enter captcha and claim your reward, it needs knowledge and they have no much knowledge so they start spamming around and get banned or kicked most of the time.
BigBoom3599

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:44:44 PM

I don't think there are any signature campaigns for newbies currently, but while you are ranking up your account you should read in this forum so you can learn about bitcoin and give useful advice to other people once you join a signature campaign.
pianomasta

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:41:21 PM

most of the signature campaigns dont accept newbies though there are some that do, here they are: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

for others you should level up your account
Woshib

Activity: 938
Merit: 576

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:43:07 PM

There are signature campaigns that accept newbies, but paid are often small.
You can find a list of all Bitcointalk signature campaigns here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
jossiel

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:06:05 PM

I don't think there are any signature campaigns for newbies currently, but while you are ranking up your account you should read in this forum so you can learn about bitcoin and give useful advice to other people once you join a signature campaign.

There are signature campaigns that accept newbies for their campaign, that's the 777coin and bitvest.
But you just need to wait for the confirmation of op there for maybe 3-5 days.

Signature for rent
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:05:16 PM

You can check all available signature campaigns at this moment here from service section threads.

Currently only 777coins and bitvest are taking newbies but they do a lot of delay for acceptance !!
jossiel

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:08:56 PM

You can check all available signature campaigns at this moment here from service section threads.

Currently only 777coins and bitvest are taking newbies but they do a lot of delay for acceptance !!

yeah that's the only problem with 777coin and bitvest, they have only 1 owner and 1 signature campaign manager.
So, they are just the same kind of signature campaign, but the good thing about them is they are really accepting newbies.

Signature for rent
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: