Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:33:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can i enter a signature campaign as a newbie?  (Read 6344 times)
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:59:32 AM

You can check all available signature campaigns at this moment here from service section threads.

Currently only 777coins and bitvest are taking newbies but they do a lot of delay for acceptance !!

yeah that's the only problem with 777coin and bitvest, they have only 1 owner and 1 signature campaign manager.
So, they are just the same kind of signature campaign, but the good thing about them is they are really accepting newbies.

What i think is that accepting newbies for a signature campaign is not a good thing.
All campaigns should start participation from Jr. member and above, because a user right after joining the forum may don't have any knowledge about bitcoin or anything and you are giving him the opportunity to earn bitcoins in that state, so that leads him towards spamming, and that isn't good for forum.
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:20:32 AM

You can check all available signature campaigns at this moment here from service section threads.

Currently only 777coins and bitvest are taking newbies but they do a lot of delay for acceptance !!

yeah that's the only problem with 777coin and bitvest, they have only 1 owner and 1 signature campaign manager.
So, they are just the same kind of signature campaign, but the good thing about them is they are really accepting newbies.

What i think is that accepting newbies for a signature campaign is not a good thing.
All campaigns should start participation from Jr. member and above, because a user right after joining the forum may don't have any knowledge about bitcoin or anything and you are giving him the opportunity to earn bitcoins in that state, so that leads him towards spamming, and that isn't good for forum.

For me, there's no a problem about it, it can serve the newbies as a motivation. It is quite good for them to become because they know
they can get paid once they are enrolled in a signature campaign.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:14:40 AM

I think newbie rank is not enough to join signature campaign and to start earning bitcoin. For me you need at least member rank account to be sure to earn bitcoin daily.
Nouelle-Hunter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:07:22 AM

sign up for a sig campaign  then they will  pay you on every post you make b ut you need to rank up

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
jossiel

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:11:46 PM

I think newbie rank is not enough to join signature campaign and to start earning bitcoin. For me you need at least member rank account to be sure to earn bitcoin daily.

There are signature campaigns that accepts newbie. Those are 777coin and bitvest but the accepting time of their campaign takes a long time.
So you just need to be patient and wait for the campaign manager of those 2 campaigns which is izanagi.
You can see the campaign in the services section.
JohnnyBrown

Activity: 106

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:24:26 PM

ahmm I dont think sig campaign will pa you as a newbie , you need to  make your rank up  to start earning.

Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:39:18 AM

ahmm I dont think sig campaign will pa you as a newbie , you need to  make your rank up  to start earning.

Besides rank of newbies, a newbie is never eligible for a campaign as they have not as much knowledge as much is required to survive in a campaign from getting kicked or banned, so they should better learn something before they join any campaign.
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:53:15 AM

Besides rank of newbies, a newbie is never eligible for a campaign as they have not as much knowledge as much is required to survive in a campaign from getting kicked or banned, so they should better learn something before they join any campaign.
Yeah learn first before joining signature campaign by reading some useful threads out there. Also, buy being active from this forum and sharing some of their ideas can help them to rank up and able to join signature campaign and earn good amount of bitcoins daily.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:08:35 AM

Well there are newbies that are fast learners and we can't deny it. Don't say that they are never eligible for a campaign.
Because all rank has the rights and eligibility for being in a signature campaign.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fllipperr

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 02:40:27 PM

On my sig campaign you need to rank up to earn  .. but in your case  I dont think sig campaign will pay for a newbie
maltize

Activity: 111

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 03:36:16 PM

Well I dont think sig campaign accepts a newbie .. you need to have a ranked account for you to be able to join on a sig campaign

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 04:28:28 PM

Not all signature campaigns are accepting a newbie but you can try to join to 777 coin or bitvest i know they are still available for newbies and accepting a newbies but you need to be patient if you are on the 777coin campaign because sometimes or they always delayed for delivering of payments but they are actually paying to their participant they are getting delayed of it .
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 04:56:00 PM

I think you can try goto in altcoin section many signature campaign there are accepting newbie.. but you can join first in bitvest and 77 coin they are accepting bitcoin as ayment..
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 07:28:15 PM

I think you can try goto in altcoin section many signature campaign there are accepting newbie.. but you can join first in bitvest and 77 coin they are accepting bitcoin as ayment..

OP has become a Jr. Member now, so why are people still giving him newbie suggestions?
You guys should have your eyes open. Suggestion is not bad, but the thing is, the OP is not a newbie anymore.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:44:48 PM

Well I dont think sig campaign accepts a newbie .. you need to have a ranked account for you to be able to join on a sig campaign

Yeah i agree with you signature campaign usually accepts rank about member and higher. So i think he needs be active and gain some post quality and to rank up at least member rank account to start enjoying his daily earnings from signature campaign.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:28:14 PM

For me, there's no a problem about it, it can serve the newbies as a motivation. It is quite good for them to become because they know

I have joined the 777coin before and i am very motivated to make a post but at that time i dont enough patience to wait for their update on their spreadsheet and for their payment so ive decided to join to other campaign until i get to the yobit signature campaign Grin if you want to practice to make a post with a quality you can start at that signature campaign Grin
jossiel

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:34:01 AM

I have joined the 777coin before and i am very motivated to make a post but at that time i dont enough patience to wait for their update on their spreadsheet and for their payment so ive decided to join to other campaign until i get to the yobit signature campaign Grin if you want to practice to make a post with a quality you can start at that signature campaign Grin

Even though I haven't joined any signature campaign in my newbie days. But I would say, they are doing a great motivation for the newbies, that are
also want to earn through signature. Even though they are just giving a very small rate for it. But still, newbies can appreciate it.
krishna1

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:04:29 AM

As you newbie Joining a Signature campign is not profitable. I am suggesting you that First Get a High Rank and then Join a Signature Campign, and I also suggest you that don't post Here only with the motive of earning Money...

Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:51:55 PM

Help would be appreciated!
You have basically two ways:
1) Start posting a lot,but dont rush it too fast,and get some posts then look for some.
2)buy an account with a decent rank and start immediatly but it might be a little expensive.
I would go with #1 cause i dont like buying account anywhere...
good luck bro
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:15:50 PM

I'm newbie also and i try to enroll in Bitvest Plinko Signature Campaign.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1237129.0

They are paying (even today), so it is legit service.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████