Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:36:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] A new Crypto Forum "Crypt Talk"  (Read 980 times)
rudane2014 (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

SMOKING W33D

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 04:01:00 PM

You are very brave, but as has already been written, competition is very strong. There are forums that pay for posting! I'm not sure if you are ready to fight with such competition.. Anyway creation of this site is for you a good lesson and experience!

Good luck with your projects!

Indeed, but not all forum that pays for posting get many active members. So I think it depends on how the forum attract people to come, as I know this forum (bitcointalk) had many members in the past not because there were many signature campaigns but because its contents.

))I'am very brave))

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mriulian

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 04:47:30 PM

How much does it takes normally for an admin to approve posts?
rudane2014 (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

SMOKING W33D

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 05:07:37 PM

How much does it takes normally for an admin to approve posts?

if you are talking on my site you can make any post you want use your discretion when posting your post will come up same time no approval needed for now atleast..
Everyone is welcome not only crypto)

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: