Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:44:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] A new Crypto Forum "Crypt Talk"  (Read 980 times)
rudane2014 (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

SMOKING W33D

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 08:44:13 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2016, 05:08:35 PM by rudane2014

Hey guys I wanted to let you all know that I have made a forum type website and you are welcome to join and post your taught's on crypto currencies, BTC Mining, ETH Mining and so on.

Please join and let me know what you think I will be updating it everyday/time but I'am new to html, php and so on and I'am doing it on my own I'am also going to be hosting some other websites I just need to get things together so please bear with me.

In the mean time you may come and check out my forum and post anything you like please use your discretion when posting.

Invite you friends to join and in a few days or a week we will see the forum growing.

Thank you for your support.SmileySmiley
http://cryptalk.cryptsat.com/

I had to change the sites folder so it up and running again sorry about that guys.

I know it not much but I'am new to the building of website and so on so I would rally appreciated it even it you just sign up and make one post to say hello I think that's how a community starts so lets all come together and make this worth while it took me allot of time and is still taking time to get things together.

Any info you can give me is greatly appreciated

Email me at
admin@cryptsat.com
or sign up hear
Thank you.

EngiNerd

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 12:24:37 AM

Hey man, love the enthusiasm, but your site is 404-ing...

Also, crytpo forums an incredibly saturated arena, so not to be discouraging, but I wouldn't expect users to flood to your site unless you can provide unique value to them. What does your site offer that you can't get anywhere else?

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 12:29:30 AM

It's a good concept, but I'm not sure what is going to happen with this to be honest. There are a lot of cryptocurrency forums on a lot of different websites with large user bases that probably won't want to switch.

Sites like reddit, this site, and others already offer Bitcoin discussion and have a loyal community.

Don't get me wrong, it is a good idea, but there are other "genres" of sites that could be better to run.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 12:36:47 AM

There is always new forums popping up all over the net and crypto forums seem to be the rage but trying to get a decent member following is not easy.
Your forum will need to offer something new and different for the members who register so the word spreads and people want to try out some new feature that your forum has.

One quick way to get some members would be to have signature campaigns but this will lead to a lot of crappy spam posts.
The forum would also have to be well know for a company to want to pay for advertising.

somacoin

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 12:55:31 AM

Thank you but I still prefer Bitcointalk. Especially beta.bitcointalk.org Cool
bittrojan

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 01:28:30 AM

Hey guys I wanted to let you all know that I have made a forum type website and you are welcome to join and post your taught's on crypto currencies, BTC Mining, ETH Mining and so on.

Please join and let me know what you think I will be updating it everyday/time but I'am new to html, php and so on and I'am doing it on my own I'am also going to be hosting some other websites I just need to get things together so please bear with me.

In the mean time you may come and check out my forum and post anything you like please use your discretion when posting.

Invite you friends to join and in a few days or a week we will see the forum growing.

Thank you for your support.SmileySmiley
http://cryptsat.com/letstalk/
nice work,and its a good looking forum,but i think its too many forum in this year,i have been sign up on some site that related with crypto currency,and its all have own promotion way,ussually they use giveaway or paid per post,interesting. how about your forum?

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
zydus

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 01:37:29 AM

Users will always prefer a forum which is already has a lot of users and lively. New forums don't get a lot of attention because they don't have anything unique to offer. Trustforum is one that I know which had a hype in here because they used a lot of promo. If you want to attract users, I suggest you do the same as well.
znickelbackz

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 02:07:20 AM

your link leads to a 404 screen, and http://cryptsat.com/ just shows this text 'Testing some stuff 1st'
i know 'letstalk' means 'let's talk', but it can be look like 'let stalk', and well, i think it's not nice.
rudane2014 (OP)

SMOKING W33D

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 02:44:30 AM

I have updated the links now I have to change somestuff I will be updating the site everyday.

It wont just be a Crypto forum site I will be dong some gaming videos and so on for my YT channel and I would have it connected to my site hopefully increasing traffic and the users on the site. I'am also going to be hosting some BTC/LTC Faucets for everyone to clam satoshis everyday Smiley Smiley. I already have a Faucets up but they are not linked to the forum yet
http://btcsata.esy.es/

makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:31:26 AM

See also a 404...
tiffyroman

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 10:38:44 AM

For the sake of your "forum", do not add pop-up ads. It is really annoying and will people will not visit your site.
rudane2014 (OP)

SMOKING W33D

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 04:47:21 PM

Yeh that pop up thing was not good I have removed it and now everyone may brows in peace)) I will use diffrent ads and thx for your feedback because I'am new to this..

"Everyone" Join me and you might be a mod on my website one day when I'am doing a promotion Grin

Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1313

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:33:18 PM

I thought it is like other forums with simplemachine template but I was wrong, this one is powered by wordpress. A bit confusing to open the forum on mobile, and still few topics to discuss. Maybe you need something to gain a lot of members to register on your site.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
icet208

Activity: 762

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 10:03:39 PM

so many new bitcoin forums poping up..
why can`t you just stick with the core forum of bitcoin?
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:04:37 AM

at least there is no more 'let stalk' problem  Tongue
pop-up ads still in the faucet site, and it seems unstable, i can't reach it again after my first success. your reward is too low to comeback anyway.
Alaki

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 05:01:17 AM

Thank you but I still prefer Bitcointalk. Especially beta.bitcointalk.org Cool
Neh, IMO the official bitcontalk.org forum's the best choice. However, the beta has a lot of bugs ATM & the community hasn't migrated over there yet.

@OP-> What's the reason for making a new crypto related site while the official crypto related forum (this forum) still exists?
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 05:08:55 AM

are putting it up just for fun or you are planning to profit from this new work, because facilitating a  forum is not an easy task mate so many things that is needed to consider and if you don't have any new exciting features or you don't have any possible rewards this forums will die not so soon, I think mate your intention was good but you might provide more details if what benefits that we can get from it. thanks for sharing.

rudane2014 (OP)

SMOKING W33D

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 08:41:40 AM

http://cryptalk.cryptsat.com/ will be up for a long time unless something goes very wrong because I bought a 3 year hosting plan with back up and I got domain name for 1 year will renew it by then so I would say its permanent once I'am alive)...

I'am trying to see which way is best to make money online with websites I started off with the faucets I just made one more but this one is for litecoins you can see it hear http://fatlites.cryptsat.com/ I have pop ads on it but mostly dailymotion vids/ads. I wanna see how much revenue the ads will earn and because I'am new I don't know which ones are best I need to try them all and see. I know that the pops are annoying and that's why I think they pay more lol. Just give me about a week with them and I will know for sure.

As time goes by and I get use to dealing with the forum and it will get better I hope, but it's going to be even harder if you all don't sign up ans also you don't need to sign up now to make a post or comment "for now" so please come and make some random post just for fun and in the future I will pick admins when necessary for the forum..

The forum can make it but not without you. Cry

aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 01:09:51 PM

You are very brave, but as has already been written, competition is very strong. There are forums that pay for posting! I'm not sure if you are ready to fight with such competition.. Anyway creation of this site is for you a good lesson and experience!

Good luck with your projects!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1313

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:25:45 PM

You are very brave, but as has already been written, competition is very strong. There are forums that pay for posting! I'm not sure if you are ready to fight with such competition.. Anyway creation of this site is for you a good lesson and experience!

Good luck with your projects!

Indeed, but not all forum that pays for posting get many active members. So I think it depends on how the forum attract people to come, as I know this forum (bitcointalk) had many members in the past not because there were many signature campaigns but because its contents.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: