Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:24:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for an verified PayPal account with transaction history  (Read 717 times)
rexpelis

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 12:23:27 PM

1BTC says this is all the same guy account farming all the above accounts...
saying this the guy who defrault his investors with KLYEMAX.COM and gamble the money go and try your luck with some dice play

I only have 1.3 BTC outstanding from the original 25 BTC. And my site is getting ready to launch... At least keep up with current news if you're going to attempt to pen things attempting to attack you greasy account farming fuck. Smiley
Trust: -29: -5 / +3
Warning: Trade with extreme caution

also if you can pay 1btc that im the same person pay your outstanding and will be 0.30

Sign the dividend address that you used and I'll gladly put you in queue for having your shares refunded once site gets going.

(Although, I'm almost 100% you're just a fucking scamtard account farmer who thinks he's being cheeky trying to get 1BTC)
gambler go and  gamble your 1btc if you really have it  Grin
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 12:32:14 PM

saying this the guy who defrault his investors with KLYEMAX.COM and gamble the money go and try your luck with some dice play

I only have 1.3 BTC outstanding from the original 25 BTC. And my site is getting ready to launch... At least keep up with current news if you're going to attempt to pen things attempting to attack you greasy account farming fuck. Smiley

also if you can pay 1btc that im the same person pay your outstanding and will be 0.30

Sign the dividend address that you used and I'll gladly put you in queue for having your shares refunded once site gets going.

(Although, I'm almost 100% you're just a fucking scamtard account farmer who thinks he's being cheeky trying to get 1BTC)

You're not a native english speaker are you? I haven't gambled on -EV games (anything more than faucet/freerolls) since last year.
You've never even owned 1BTC would be my guess, and frankly you're a shitty troll, and likely even a shittier person behind the keyboard.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rexpelis

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 12:54:33 PM

You're not a native english speaker are you? I haven't gambled on -EV games (anything more than faucet/freerolls) since last year.
You've never even owned 1BTC would be my guess, and frankly you're a shitty troll, and likely even a shittier person behind the keyboard.
YES IM A SHITTY PERSON BUT YOU ARE THE ONE WHO STOLE AND GAMBLE MONEY FROM YOUR INVESTOR WHO IS THE SHITTY PERSON HERE
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: