Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:31:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spotify+ | Lifetime Spotify Generators | RESELL and MAKE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT SHOP  (Read 776 times)
WinkyBolly (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:32:59 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2016, 08:36:47 AM by WinkyBolly

Vouch Copies left: 12/15
Post below and i will pm you

Price: $15 | Lifetime Warranty and Lifetime Updates - We are currently using NetSeal 2.0

Panel Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/DvbdL1y.png

What is spotify?

Spotify is a Swedish commercial music streaming, podcast and video service that provides digital rights management–protected content from record labels and media companies. It is available in most of the Americas, Western Europe, and Oceania. Music can be browsed or searched by artist, album, genre, playlist, or record label.

Spotify operates under a freemium business model, with two music streaming tiers: Spotify Free (160kbit/s) and Spotify Premium (up to 320kbit/s). Paid Premium subscriptions remove advertisements, improve audio quality and allow users to download music for offline listening.

Spotify was launched in September 2008 by Swedish startup Spotify AB. As of June 2015 Spotify had more than 75 million active users, including about 20 million paid users. The amount of paid subscribers reached 30 million in March 2016. Spotify Ltd. operates as the parent company, headquartered in London, while Spotify AB handles research and development in Stockholm.

Spotify, together with the music streaming industry in general, faces some criticism from artists claiming they are being unfairly compensated for their work as downloaded music sales decline and music streaming increases. Unlike physical or download sales, which pay a fixed price per song or album, Spotify pays artists based on their "market share" (the number of streams for their songs as a proportion of total songs streamed on the service). They distribute approximately 70% to rights-holders, who will then pay artists based on their individual agreements. The unpredictable, and some say inadequate, nature of this compensation, which has been calculated to be as low as US$0.0011 per stream, has led to artist criticism. Most notably, Thom Yorke and Taylor Swift's discography have been pulled from Spotify, with Swift claiming "I’m not willing to contribute my life’s work to an experiment that I don’t feel fairly compensates the writers, producers, artists, and creators of this music." In response, Spotify claims that they are benefiting the music business by migrating "them away from piracy and less monetised platforms and allowing them to generate far greater royalties than before" by encouraging users to use their paid service.

Virus Scan
Code:
 A-Squared: Clean
 Ad-Aware: Clean
 Avast: Clean
 AVG Free: Clean
 Avira: Clean
 BitDefender: Clean
 BullGuard: Clean
 Clam Antivirus: Clean
 Comodo Internet Security: Clean
 Dr.Web: Clean
 ESET NOD32: Clean
 eTrust-Vet: Clean
 F-PROT Antivirus: Clean
 F-Secure Internet Security: Clean
 FortiClient: Clean
 G Data: Clean
 IKARUS Security: Clean
 K7 Ultimate: Clean
 Kaspersky Antivirus: Clean
 McAfee: Clean
 MS Security Essentials: Clean
 NANO Antivirus: Clean
 Norman: Clean
 Norton Antivirus: Clean
 Panda CommandLine: Clean
 Panda Security: Clean
 Quick Heal Antivirus: Clean
 Solo Antivirus: Clean
11.0-2012 (2016-04-28)

Sophos: Clean
 SUPERAntiSpyware: Clean
 Trend Micro Internet Security: Clean
 Twister Antivirus: Clean
 VBA32 Antivirus: Clean
 VIPRE: Clean
 Zoner AntiVirus: Clean
ANON.PURGED

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 07:40:15 AM

Kindly pm me the vouch copy please and i will leave a honest review!!
IV4NN

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:43:28 AM

I would like to take a vouch copy please.

Questions:
- How does it work?
- Is this similar to netflix generator?
- Is it web based?
- How much accounts can it generate?
- Will it generate cracked accounts?
JinxXD

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:56:25 AM

i want this oppp, pleaseee senddd!
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 07:57:41 AM

Since you are giving free vouches then i would be happy to have one of them (i see that you have many vouches left), after that i can give a honest review about the process and about the account.

WinkyBolly (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:49:36 AM

Since you are giving free vouches then i would be happy to have one of them (i see that you have many vouches left), after that i can give a honest review about the process and about the account.

PM SENT
stufffromdennis

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:52:27 AM

Hi, I would like a vouch copy and thanks.
TriggerX

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:03:29 AM

Could I receive a vouch copy? I can leave an honest review after I finish reviewing it.

Hi!
WinkyBolly (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:10:17 AM

Here you go:
http://ge.tt/7cadY6a2
Password: premium

Create an account on netseal, then tell me your username by PM'ing me, then i will provide you a lifetime license.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 10:42:02 AM

I would be interested in a vouch copy.

Thank You
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 11:24:38 AM

Please refrain from downloading the file from the download link above or buying the software from the OP. I've downloaded it and scan the .exe file inside the compressed folder on VirusTotal, and the detection ratio is 7/56.

Virus scan link: https://virustotal.com/en/file/0516a804e157e5d28b828f8e8283a3f9f184a79a59ed724b3665562984d941b8/analysis/1461842193/

Life sucks.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 12:18:34 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2016, 12:35:36 PM by sandy-is-fine

Please refrain from downloading the file from the download link above or buying the software from the OP. I've downloaded it and scan the .exe file inside the compressed folder on VirusTotal, and the detection ratio is 7/56.

Virus scan link: https://virustotal.com/en/file/0516a804e157e5d28b828f8e8283a3f9f184a79a59ed724b3665562984d941b8/analysis/1461842193/

Norton Anti-Virus doesn't seem to agree with all of that but NAV did say it found "WS.Reputation.1".  I don't put a lot of faith in "virustotal.com" as they are well known for a lot of false positives but still all users should be aware of the possibility of a problem.  

To be safe if you use the app use it under a virtual OS or sandbox.

Edit:  A scan with MALWAREBYTES found Trojan.Agent.DAD
Corvet

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 12:25:24 PM

Kindly pm me the vouch copy please and i will leave a honest review!!
traderbit

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 05:16:38 PM

PM SENT

I have received the pm from you including the link that you made it public, but I'm not able to download it. But krunox123 said that it has malware so sorry i can't test it, i don't want to be infected by this trojan.

silentkiller

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:33:26 PM

Can i have one vouch copy,  im interested in your offer, i will post some feedback after i try your offer.
traderbit

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 05:38:10 PM

Can i have one vouch copy,  im interested in your offer, i will post some feedback after i try your offer.

The "vouch copy" is already made public, you can see on the #9 post, but you should check the #11 post by krunox123, probably the file has malware or trojan.

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:41:36 PM

Can i have one vouch copy,  im interested in your offer, i will post some feedback after i try your offer.

The "vouch copy" is already made public, you can see on the #9 post, but you should check the #11 post by krunox123, probably the file has malware or trojan.

The application is made public not the alleged key to be able to use it.  The password provided only lets you unzip it, you still need the OP to allegedly "license" it as per his second and last post, however he seems to have disappeared after his initial 2 posts probably after dropping his trojan bomb by luring people into installing it with his "password."
WinkyBolly (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 05:57:15 AM

Can i have one vouch copy,  im interested in your offer, i will post some feedback after i try your offer.

The application is made public not the alleged key to be able to use it.  The password provided only lets you unzip it, you still need the OP to allegedly "license" it as per his second and last post, however he seems to have disappeared after his initial 2 posts probably after dropping his trojan bomb by luring people into installing it with his "password."

You cannot leak it since you dont have license yet, pm me if you want one!
XVzN

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

xVzN ACCT Generator Owner

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:00:58 AM

If anyone downloads this then they are an idiot.

Even if it comes up clean 0/0 means nothing at all. Anyone can get a FUD crypter and make the EXE seem harmless.

I'm sure he has some sort of RAT or bitcoin stealing software binded.

Cheesy

BTC address: 12JxEwtUtu9SSNDNg5GBppXmaoBg6PkPjK
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: