Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:29:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 850 (or more) ASICMiner shares for sale. 1 day auction!  (Read 4914 times)
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 03:50:36 AM

Goat / friedcat, i'm still waiting for the shares ..

i received first dividends but no news about 50 shares in my email.. and i like to ask John why he hurry in releasing the escrow ?

i hope it would be all right .
According to friedcat and other public posts, it is confirmed that everyone in this auction received their shares AFAIK. If you've got the dividend payments it is logical that you already hold the shares, right?

This is the one guy I forgot on the list and it was not moved before the dividend. But they have been moved now and I forwarded the shares. Friedcat very much knows about this issue and it should be resolved. Let us just wait for the next dividend in a couple of days. If it is not resolved then I will send BTC back to John until it is fixed.

Thanks.
Whoa crap, I assumed that only Vezunchik had a problem with the share payments initially. If something goes wrong with friedcat's transfer and Goat's return of the BTC, I'll refund you myself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 03:53:07 AM

i received first dividends but no news about 50 shares in my email.. and i like to ask John why he hurry in releasing the escrow ?

According to friedcat and other public posts, it is confirmed that everyone in this auction received their shares AFAIK. If you've got the dividend payments it is logical that you already hold the shares, right?

This is the one guy I forgot on the list and it was not moved before the dividend. But they have been moved now and I forwarded the shares. Friedcat very much knows about this issue and it should be resolved. Let us just wait for the next dividend in a couple of days. If it is not resolved then I will send BTC back to John until it is fixed.

Thanks.
Whoa crap, I assumed that only Vezunchik had a problem with the share payments initially. If something goes wrong with friedcat's transfer and Goat's return of the BTC, I'll refund you myself.

I was not aware of the problem either until Friedcat told me about it after the fact. It was my mistake.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
Vezunchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

bitcoin is an expression of freedom.

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 09:07:01 AM

I think there is nothing to worry about. I have no problems with shares transfer except of that I was monitoring my public address and friedcat transfered shares to my 'store" address - placed on separate computer, for rare private operations. So, here will be no problems too in a couple of days I believe.

Thanks.
Vezunchik

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 09:08:57 AM

By the way - I can't understand how BTC amount transfered as dividends was calculated. friedcat again have no time to answer and I can't find any official posts from him about it...  Undecided
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 11:00:22 AM

By the way - I can't understand how BTC amount transfered as dividends was calculated. friedcat again have no time to answer and I can't find any official posts from him about it...  Undecided
that info is not public yet.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
Vezunchik

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 11:51:30 AM

Undecided
And how I can understand that own correct number of shares?

El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 11:58:05 AM

Undecided

wait for dividends like the rest of us. If there is an error then contact friedcat. However he has the right list. Thx

Trolling
yamaka

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2013, 10:15:06 PM

i 'll keep waiting for any news from Friedcat, and will inform here when i have the shares..

good question about how dividends are calculated..

Undecided

wait for dividends like the rest of us. If there is an error then contact friedcat. However he has the right list. Thx
yamaka

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2013, 06:27:47 PM

Hi all, Friedcat pm'ed me and said i had the shares  Grin

Thank you Goat / John for excellent auction!!

i 'll keep waiting for any news from Friedcat, and will inform here when i have the shares..

Undecided

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 01:54:14 AM

Hi all, Friedcat pm'ed me and said i had the shares  Grin

Thank you Goat / John for excellent auction!!

Undecided

Great, thanks for informing us!  Grin
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 05:30:56 AM

This should now be closed, than you all for the great auction and plus one to John for being great escrow!

Trolling
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: