Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:31:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Orthodontic Braces in Southern California now accepting Bitcoin  (Read 4027 times)
DrG (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 11:14:03 AM

So I just volunteered my wife to accept ortho patients and case payment can be made in Bitcoin (either full payment up front or monthly installments).  If you know the SoCal area she practices near Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm.  If you're in SoCal and want a free ortho consult PM me.  She only does orthodontics though - no cosmetic or general dentistry.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xqisit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 03:11:13 PM

Well I don't live anywhere near there, but I think it's cool you'll accept bitcoins.  Smiley
sunnankar
Legendary

Activity: 1031
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2013, 03:50:49 PM

If you know the SoCal area she practices near Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm.

Cool!

You know there is a flight instructor down there that accepts bitcoins for training and soon there will be a Bitcoin Airlines that will accept bitcoins for private flights (SoCal to SF, LV, Phoenix, etc.).

Looks like the SoCal bitcoin economy is building out.

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 04:07:17 PM

Lisa Needs Bitcoin.
DrG (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 08:01:17 PM

If you know the SoCal area she practices near Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm.

Cool!

You know there is a flight instructor down there that accepts bitcoins for training and soon there will be a Bitcoin Airlines that will accept bitcoins for private flights (SoCal to SF, LV, Phoenix, etc.).

Looks like the SoCal bitcoin economy is building out.

Yeah that flight instructor probably knows my wife's cousin who used to have a helicopter school/hangar nearby (well at least until he moved to China 2 years ago).  If he was still here in the states I'm sure I could have gotten him to accept BTC since he hates the Fed and Obama policies (apparently enough to put his money where his mouth is and actually leave the US).
EricTyle

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 01:56:37 AM

I just creamed my pants when I read this. This is such an awesome step for Bitcoin, where private practices are now starting to accept them! Smiley I wish you many times prosperity Orthodontic Braces in SoCal Smiley

sunnankar
Legendary

Activity: 1031
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2013, 04:58:30 AM

Yeah that flight instructor probably knows

Well, he is based out of Palomar in North County San Diego. There is also an eye surgeon down here who accepts bitcoins.

DrG (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 06:24:08 AM

Bumping if anybody in SoCal is in need of orthodontics let me know.
RheaS

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 10:03:11 AM

If you don't live in California, anyway. Bitcoin price will be updated once a month to the current Bitcoin to USD market prices. Ive heard there current price for a session is $250, so as of today's prices, 13.15 bitcoins. So nice , just like Orthodontics Carbondale in Il!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: