Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:41:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Veteran in Need of a .5 bitcoin loan (have collateral)  (Read 891 times)
Jordan1035 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:56:06 AM

I am in need of a .5 bitcoin loan and I will payback in one week. My dog "Turbo" is in need of a surgery and they need a payment before they will do it. If you could please loan me the money I will be greatly appreciated. I have televisions, furniture, jewelry what ever it takes for collateral.

My wallet address is
1GXDCG8954Bkun65QsQHQcuAaK4Mjx3qJd

Thank you so much if anyone can be of help.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stoneage

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:58:29 AM

another sob story Sad

if you offer physical collateral then the best for you is to find lender in your area and not here as you cant send us via internet the things you are offering. Smiley

sha420

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 12:00:30 PM

another sob story Sad

if you offer physical collateral then the best for you is to find lender in your area and not here as you cant send us via internet the things you are offering. Smiley

the real sob story is your lame ass spamming bs posts on the lending section for a few millicents from your signature campaign
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 12:07:15 PM

Still No collateral, No loan
You can not just create an account and ask for a loan claiming that "Turbos'" other feet is on the pit.
stoneage

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 12:11:46 PM

another sob story Sad

the real sob story is your lame ass spamming bs posts on the lending section for a few millicents from your signature campaign

what do you want? give the amount he is asking? tolerate newbies asking loans without valid collateral? maybe you need time to go outside and relax. Tongue

i will gladly delete my post above if you will provide free money (loan) to OP Cheesy

Kozan

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 01:24:02 PM

another sob story Sad

what do you want? give the amount he is asking? tolerate newbies asking loans without valid collateral? maybe you need time to go outside and relax. Tongue

i will gladly delete my post above if you will provide free money (loan) to OP Cheesy

Where you see no valid collateral? Op said he can offer a few Items.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 01:27:44 PM

Where you see no valid collateral? Op said he can offer a few Items.

Yes ,he is offering the collateral which are physical goods.It will take probably days to find a lender who OP can ship his TV/Sofa to and shipping fees I may add.If you do the math,it shouldn't be sooner than 3-4 weeks before someone lends 0.50 to OP after having the control of the goods shipped to them.Turbo should be in critical condition mate.
knightkon

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:30:32 PM

I am unsure why all of your newbies think you can just get on here and give us a sob story and we will just open our wallets to you!!  It does not make much sense to me, but you all keep trying.  Why do you not just go into a bank you do not do business with and ask them, you have a better chance with them.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
Kozan

Activity: 520

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:49:42 PM

I am unsure why all of your newbies think you can just get on here and give us a sob story and we will just open our wallets to you!!  It does not make much sense to me, but you all keep trying.  Why do you not just go into a bank you do not do business with and ask them, you have a better chance with them.

Maybe stop to spam for your signature Smiley he never told us any sob story and he offer us some VALID collateral,
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:51:06 PM

OK here comes one more sob story. Just don't include such stories and ask for the loan directly with the basic details
Your television and furniture shipping costs will cost you a lot more than interest if held as collateral
Jewellery might be a good one but still a risk though
You should think about posting your address so if there is anyone near you, then he might help because in that way shipping cost will be reduced making it favourable to hold
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 10:18:38 PM

Maybe stop to spam for your signature Smiley he never told us any sob story and he offer us some VALID collateral,

Well depends how you look at it. That collateral is only valid for those who are in near area, and want to hassle with it - so it's noone.

If he needed money, there are pawn shops, and you can take your items back at later point too from them at later point, for a fee ofc,which he didn't do.
And he posted his btc addy hoping for some poor guy to send some pitty satoshi's.
TriggerX

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:15:18 AM

@OP Yeah I don't think the community will pay 0.5BTC to a newbie. If this is a true story why don't you just sell the jewelry instead?

Hi!
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 09:24:54 AM

When I see veteran in title, I think a veteran member of the forum, not a veteran in real life which can't be verified.
I am not doubting you are a veteran of something, who knows, just your title is misleading and gives you bad first impression here as people expect something and find another.
West man

Activity: 252

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 02:33:12 PM

When I see veteran in title, I think a veteran member of the forum, not a veteran in real life which can't be verified.
I am not doubting you are a veteran of something, who knows, just your title is misleading and gives you bad first impression here as people expect something and find another.
Thats exactly why I came into this thread for that very same reason thinking it was a long time member to the forums asking for a loan. did not expect it to be a real veteran in life  Roll Eyes

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BetcoinRakeback.com
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
████▄█▄████
███████████
████▄█▄████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/tr
nitehawk

Activity: 532

Worldcore - Banking for the Future

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 02:57:42 PM

I'm a vet too not entirely sure why that entitles you to special consideration

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
fenican

Activity: 1393
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 01:11:39 AM

Definitely seems like a sob story - if OP needs money and has physical collateral, just go to a local pawn shop. You'll get the cash immediately and can take care of your dog right away rather than wait 2 weeks to ship stuff and then wait more time to convert your BTC to something the veterinarian accepts (unless he takes BTC which most don't)
libby515

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 01:34:11 AM

i am a Veteran also, and if u r looking for help for your dog, you can reach out to pets for vets,
 they have many outlets when it comes to getting pets for veterans, but also have a lot of contacts in all communities.
 i am sure if you reach out to them they will put you in contact with a local veterinarian in your area that would be more than happy to help you in your situation.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:19:46 PM

Just a quick question. If you have "televisions, furniture, jewelry" why you don't visit the nearest pawn shop? That's a lot quicker and easier.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:24:31 PM

Just a quick question. If you have "televisions, furniture, jewelry" why you don't visit the nearest pawn shop? That's a lot quicker and easier.
Yeah i think this is the fastest way..

you cant lend here they dont accepting physical collateral they are looking for a valid coallateral like high rank account maybe 2 legendary hero account you can get 0.5 btc to loan.. also you are a newbie they cant trust you.. and you have no reputation here in our forum..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: