Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:49:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best bitcoin payment gateway?  (Read 2026 times)
eggoblocks (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:58:17 PM

Hey,

I'm looking for a Bitcoin payment gateway to integrate into a project, trying to cut out a bit of the heavy-lifting for myself.

I've looked at Bitpay and gourl.io, but both of them have major cons attached.

Anyone else know an alternative that allows direct deposits into a hot wallet? Open source would be great. That way I can modify it to my needs, AND audit the security myself.

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
x13

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Things are called shit for a reason, dear.

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:37:33 PM

Bitpay is the best at the moment. If you have some programming experience then you could use the API of Coinbase. It is not open source but you have some freedom to implement it on your own need.

traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 06:51:26 PM

If bitpay has cons i think that they have more pros, i saw today a video that Steam has implemented bitpay gateway as their payment processor for bitcoin so if i were you i would go with Bitpay.

gourl.io

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 08:33:33 PM

Hey,

Gourl.io -
The main attraction of our gateway is it is easy to use with detailed statistics, open source, reliable, website owners / vendors receive bitcoins directly in their wallets, no bank account needed, no conversion to fiat money. You can convert received bitcoins to USD/EUR/etc later.

We do not keep any customer's Bitcoins on our servers like other gateways. All received payments are automatically forwarded to vendor's external wallet addresses within the next 30 minutes. We use industry-leading technology (such as SSL encryption) to keep transaction information safe. This gives additional protection to our customers against hackers, etc.

Herwe instruction how accept Bitcoin Payments on your new website in 10 minutes - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1043437.0

==========================================================================
GOURL.IO     ☲      BITCOIN / DOGECOIN / LITECOIN / DASH -  PHP & ASP.NET & WORDPRESS PAYMENT GATEWAY
==========================================================================
btc junkie

Activity: 265

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 02:10:10 PM

Hey,

I'm looking for a Bitcoin payment gateway to integrate into a project, trying to cut out a bit of the heavy-lifting for myself.

Anyone else know an alternative that allows direct deposits into a hot wallet? Open source would be great. That way I can modify it to my needs, AND audit the security myself.

Thanks!

what are the cons of Bitpay and gourl.io? Stating those may give better suggestions.
But if you ever change your mind on cutting the heavy lifting then check this thread ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990348.0
immangrace

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 04:44:17 PM

Coinpayments, bitpay, gocoin are some of the gateways that are worth to give it a go. Just give it a go, test yourself first and implement it. It's so easy.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 07:06:13 AM

Hey,

Gourl.io -
The main attraction of our gateway is it is easy to use with detailed statistics, open source, reliable, website owners / vendors receive bitcoins directly in their wallets, no bank account needed, no conversion to fiat money. You can convert received bitcoins to USD/EUR/etc later.

We do not keep any customer's Bitcoins on our servers like other gateways. All received payments are automatically forwarded to vendor's external wallet addresses within the next 30 minutes. We use industry-leading technology (such as SSL encryption) to keep transaction information safe. This gives additional protection to our customers against hackers, etc.

Herwe instruction how accept Bitcoin Payments on your new website in 10 minutes - http://server3.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/slxv/stvlfawdskau/p2/index.php?topic=1043437.0
Hui gourl i just want to ask if your gateway payment is working for other altcoin or crypto currency.. i would like to use it in CBX.. I hope you can answer me because i email the support from the gourl site but never reply..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Z00

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 03:41:13 PM

Blockchain.info also offers a good API to build a deposit and withdrawal system for your site.

I used for a little site.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:49:52 PM

If you like to get paid in usd value and take payment in bitcoin there is no any alternative for bitpay. and if it is fine you to take direct bitcoin payments blockchain.info also offers api to integrate. Talking about opensource gourl.io is also open source according to them.

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 06:44:24 AM

If you want a noob friendly payment gateway and don't want to have hassle during setting it up like bitpay , you should definitely go for gourl.io but they have quite some high commission as prices. I used my premium tip (soccer game) received a payment of 0.001 and they send me 0.0008 so its about 20% ,but their OP here can explain us better. Still they are very easy to use compared to others.
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 06:50:31 AM

I personally use Coinbase Merchant Gateway. It has met my needs for my simple services so far.

mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4919

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 06:52:07 AM

I found coinpayments.net very easy to work with... Their API was really clear, and they had plugins for wordpress and shopping carts.
Mind you: this was over a year ago, so other payment networks might have risen since then.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:04:40 PM

Blockchain.info also offers a good API to build a deposit and withdrawal system for your site.

Indeed the api is pretty okay and its working also pretty good so I also would recommend you that one, its easy and a good gateway.
Overall there are all kind of api's and gateways to make it possible with the bitcoin.
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:10:26 PM

Indeed the api is pretty okay and its working also pretty good so I also would recommend you that one, its easy and a good gateway.
Overall there are all kind of api's and gateways to make it possible with the bitcoin.

I also think the blockchain api is the best because its a good api and its straight from the blockchain.
I also like bitpay they have a lot of modules for content management systems..
Avox

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

★ Selling goodies for designers ★

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 04:56:28 AM

I use Coinbase Merchant tools and I'm happy to this moment.

★ Selling downloadable goodies for designers ★
Stock photos, vectors, WordPress themes and plugins, mockups, fonts, banners, posters and much more.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 12:23:19 PM

I use Coinbase Merchant tools and I'm happy to this moment.

This one is new to me, did not now about it. Right now i use the blockchain api and it works fine. Never got any isues with it and don't thing i will use another one if it stays working.

btc_enigma

Activity: 688
Merit: 565

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 09:03:02 AM

You can also try blockonomics. No approvals and payments go directly to your wallet

CoinGate

Activity: 112
Merit: 24

https://coingate.com

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 01:58:07 AM

Hi! You may also try CoinGate Bitcoin and Altcoins Payment Gateway!

There are some perks that we offer for our merchants:
  • It can be easily integrated using our payments buttons or API with the help of our technical team.
  • You will be able to accept Bitcoin and 50+ other cryptocurrencies via our ShapeShift partnership.
  • All the payouts can be kept in Bitcoins or made to your bank or PayPal account in Euros / U.S. Dollars.
  • We take away all the hassles of checking and processing payments manually - you get notified of each payment by email.

You are welcomed to check more at https://coingate.com/ and chat with our team anytime!

Best regards,
CoinGate

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: