Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:06:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to buy bitcoins  (Read 26113 times)
youhgt2

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 11:53:48 PM

If you want to buy bitcoins you can do it on all kind of methods, I prefer the localbitcoin method for safety if you want to invest a good amount of bitcoins.
Its safe and also very nice to do it on that way.
yes there is no doubt about this that investment in bitcoin is too safe, and i think it is still good time to invest in bitcoin as the price of bitcoin is still very reasonable for buying bitcoins.
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:54:22 AM

If you want to buy bitcoins you can do it on all kind of methods, I prefer the localbitcoin method for safety if you want to invest a good amount of bitcoins.
yes there is no doubt about this that investment in bitcoin is too safe, and i think it is still good time to invest in bitcoin as the price of bitcoin is still very reasonable for buying bitcoins.

Yes bitcoin is safe but it is risky so if you want to buy bitcoins for investments then for sure you are going to use that in investments.

Because there are some people who are buying bitcoins just for gambling it, but of course it is their bitcoins so they can do anything what they want for it.

And I would suggest buy now while the price is still low.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 10:14:16 AM

Yes bitcoin is safe but it is risky so if you want to buy bitcoins for investments then for sure you are going to use that in investments.

Because there are some people who are buying bitcoins just for gambling it, but of course it is their bitcoins so they can do anything what they want for it.

those people who buy bitcoin just for the sake of gambling with it are also trying bitcoin as an investment, they are doing everything wrong though. but they use it as an investment nonetheless and think they can make profit with gambling that is why they try it.

Only Bitcoin
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:39:05 PM

Hey , i want to buy bitcoins with my credit card , what legit site that i can trust can help me?
Thanks.
Exchange website that accept credit card and information ? i think you will go to coinbase where they're accepting credit card payment option but you will need to upload some of your i dentity? To prove that you really are the owner of that credit card it's kinda weird but it's required to avail there bitcoins.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:50:29 PM

those people who buy bitcoin just for the sake of gambling with it are also trying bitcoin as an investment, they are doing everything wrong though. but they use it as an investment nonetheless and think they can make profit with gambling that is why they try it.
Yes, gambling never will be a way to grow our bitcoin investments, those who are trying to have more amount of bitcoin through gambling will be ending up losing all their bitcoins.

But the good things,  they are doing with bitcoin ecosystem must be they are buying for their own reason of gambling. Buying is always good for bitcoin system but buying for gambling is not good for any individual person.
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:20:40 PM

It would be better if you are going to ask for some of your friends if do they know someone that sells bitcoin rather than to buy it in an online shop. You can even get a discount or you can also post it to the Services Thread that you're finding someone who is selling bitcoin because you wanted to buy some, something like that. I'm sure you will gonna find someone in an instant because there's a lot of traders here actually, finding one would not be that difficult for you.
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:04:14 PM

only few can support credit card in buy bitcoin
because credit card high risk to exchanger
you can try buy use credit card in cex io or virwox
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 05:10:55 PM

I think many credit card for bitcoin right now are release that you can use worldwide i do not use to exchange in virwox because they are asking high amount of fee for every  exchange..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:04:15 PM

yeah there is a lot of people are buying bitcoin for gambling and some make profit from gambling and some people are using bitcoin in gambling for fun or enjoyment but gambling is risky and some profitable.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 03:13:34 AM

yeah there is a lot of people are buying bitcoin for gambling and some make profit from gambling and some people are using bitcoin in gambling for fun or enjoyment but gambling is risky and some profitable.
I am one of those, when I run out of bitcoins I do buy bitcoin just to gamble in sports betting as I really love to gamble. Part of my spending is in gambling like everyone else, I believe because of the booming gambling industry the demand will continue to increase and bitcoin will continue to progress.
PsursV

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 08:25:30 AM

I am one of those, when I run out of bitcoins I do buy bitcoin just to gamble in sports betting as I really love to gamble. Part of my spending is in gambling like everyone else, I believe because of the booming gambling industry the demand will continue to increase and bitcoin will continue to progress.
yes that is a fact that demand of bitcoin is continuously increasing and ultimately the price is also going to sky, so as soon as the number of bitcoin users is increasing bitcoin is becoming more and more stronger than its previous position.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 01:45:52 PM

yes that is a fact that demand of bitcoin is continuously increasing and ultimately the price is also going to sky, so as soon as the number of bitcoin users is increasing bitcoin is becoming more and more stronger than its previous position.

Yes and we will see much better bitcoin in future holding some really good price as it is expected that many new companies will start investing their money in bitcoins which will take price higher.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:13:11 AM

I think many credit card for bitcoin right now are release that you can use worldwide i do not use to exchange in virwox because they are asking high amount of fee for every  exchange..
but in our area there are still not such cards available which can be use for buying or selling bitcoins and we are still using the old methods of exchange for buying and selling bitcoins.
markyminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 06:12:20 PM

yes i am also agree with you. i also think that bitcoin is too safe for investments and i think in present time it is really the best time to invest bitcoin, as the price is really increasing continuously.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 06:19:20 PM

yes i am also agree with you. i also think that bitcoin is too safe for investments and i think in present time it is really the best time to invest bitcoin, as the price is really increasing continuously.
I think bitcoin invest still not so safe there is still possibility that bitcoin will be gone or will be crash the price of bitcoin is not stable. but you can choose it as your investment but we can not consider it as safe investment because we dont know if how long bitcoin will live..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
markyminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 06:52:23 PM

yes demand of bitcoin is really increasing and that is the reason that the price of bitcoin is also increasing continuously. i think the second reason is that people now building trust on bitcoin and they are investing more and more money in bitcoin.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:46:15 AM

yes demand of bitcoin is really increasing and that is the reason that the price of bitcoin is also increasing continuously. i think the second reason is that people now building trust on bitcoin and they are investing more and more money in bitcoin.

Yes, I agree, there are more and more people that are aware and very interested in getting bitcoin.  The campaign of letting people know about bitcoin seems paying off.  As more merchant are embracing bitcoin as mode of their payment, it is natural the more people will trust bitcoin because they know that they can spend bitcoin anytime they wanted to.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 06:05:02 AM

many places that provide services purchase bitcoin. one of which is the BTC-e. You can buy a bitcoin to pay via USD. many people are using and also they trust services BTC-e very nice.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 07:48:53 PM

many places that provide services purchase bitcoin. one of which is the BTC-e. You can buy a bitcoin to pay via USD. many people are using and also they trust services BTC-e very nice.
BTC-e is very trusted and has been here for very long time doing great business. You can buy and sell bitcoin any time but I suggest if you must use it make sure you add additional security layers through email and phone authentication, I mean 2 factor authentication as to protect your account from bad guys because I have had on many instances when people hacked into my account thinking that there were some bitcoins and not knowing it was actually emptied.
seven2smoke

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 06:23:21 PM

Bitcoin is a realy good thing to invest your money in especially if  you are trying to do trading and also investing in bitcoin can earn you a good cash passively since its price keeps going up from time to time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: