Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:07:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to buy bitcoins  (Read 26103 times)
SpeedyCapo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:32:44 PM

If you want that you can do it, its not something that is really hard to do in my eyes because there are enough sellers for the bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 04:15:14 PM

If you want that you can do it, its not something that is really hard to do in my eyes because there are enough sellers for the bitcoin.
I guess it is not about available sellers but there are many practical difficulties while buying bitcoins. The mode of payment and the trustworthy of the seller are some of biggest concerns for most of the bitcoin buyers. Luckily I am able to buy bitcoins with my fiats from a local exchangers.
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 04:19:55 PM

There are ATM's out there where you can purchase bitcoins.
Or maybe try localbitcoins if you only have fiat and no debit card or credit card to make your purchase this way.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 09:04:54 PM

There are ATM's out there where you can purchase bitcoins.
Or maybe try localbitcoins if you only have fiat and no debit card or credit card to make your purchase this way.
If you read the Op then you will know that OP want to buy bitcoins using his credit card and for that he is searching for a way to buy bitcoins. Maybe he will find any person to buy some of bitcoins using his card on local bitcoins. He also can get them from cex.io.
lakisis

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 09:21:56 PM

You can buy bitcoins on a lot of places but if you want to buy a nice amount of them you should at the first sight wait and maybe try localbitcoins too because its safe and they are having some nice sellers with good fee's.
yeah localbitcoins exchange is very much safest exchange and you can buy bitcoin in any amount through localbitcoins exchange and i mostly bought bitcoin from it with low fees and i never buy bitcoin from other exchange because i feel that someone will be scamming me .
Vannterson

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:14:28 PM

If you would buy a large amount of bitcoins or some is by the way also possible, you should localbitcoins give a try they have some nice dealers with some good reviews in most countries nowadays.
lakisis

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:35:30 AM

If you would buy a large amount of bitcoins or some is by the way also possible, you should localbitcoins give a try they have some nice dealers with some good reviews in most countries nowadays.
yeah localbitcoins exchange is much more safe and secure and you can buy bitcoin in any amount from localbitcoins exchange and the dealer is very trusted in localbitcoins and i mostly buy bitcoin with easily from my country mates.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:35:37 AM

I use Coinbase mostly because its trusted and also pretty good and fast, they are also have a nice system and its secure.

As far as I know there are many exchange sites that you can buy bitcoin using credit card, or ATM card, because nowadays everything is possible through our high technology we had it now. The exchange site that I could suggest was Poloniex is the best one.
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:59:37 AM

Hey , i want to buy bitcoins with my credit card , what legit site that i can trust can help me?
Thanks.
I haven't experienced this but I would suggest that is better to do some research about your queries. Then read feedback of that site you are going to. Better to do is to read and read and read.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 07:19:09 AM

Hey , i want to buy bitcoins with my credit card , what legit site that i can trust can help me?
Thanks.
I haven't experienced this but I would suggest that is better to do some research about your queries. Then read feedback of that site you are going to. Better to do is to read and read and read.

for buying bitcoin with credit card, i think its not safe because we are giving out our details which is vulnerable to other people to see and they can stolen our credit card number. but i think there are any site available for the member which want to buy bitcoin like cex.io but for the security, i don't know how good they are. why you are not buying bitcoin from your friends around in your city? i am sure that you can find your friends that selling and buying bitcoin so you don't have to used your credit card.
Simpan

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:04:41 AM

Thanks.

for buying bitcoin with credit card, i think its not safe because we are giving out our details which is vulnerable to other people to see and they can stolen our credit card number. but i think there are any site available for the member which want to buy bitcoin like cex.io but for the security, i don't know how good they are. why you are not buying bitcoin from your friends around in your city? i am sure that you can find your friends that selling and buying bitcoin so you don't have to used your credit card.

It is better to buy in exchanges.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 09:23:06 PM

You can buy bitcoins on a lot of places but if you want to buy a nice amount of them you should at the first sight wait and maybe try localbitcoins too because its safe and they are having some nice sellers with good fee's.
yeah localbitcoins exchange is very much safest exchange and you can buy bitcoin in any amount through localbitcoins exchange and i mostly bought bitcoin from it with low fees and i never buy bitcoin from other exchange because i feel that someone will be scamming me .
i think there are so many other trusted exchange from where you can buy bitcoin, but to me if you are really interested to buy bitcoin then you need to hurry because there are more chance that the price goes up and you will even not find the present opportunity while the price trading below 1000 USD. 
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:44:55 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2017, 12:33:34 AM by bitbob82

i think he is just asking that either it is still good time to buy bitcoin or not , because the price is trading so high now. to me i think it is still good time to invest in bitcoin but i think as the price is now trading so high therefore it will better to invest your money for long term investment.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 02:20:31 AM

i think he is just asking that either it is still good time to buy bitcoin or not , because the price is trading so high now.
Yup OP is looking for this, But I think this is not the time to buy bitcoins because the BTC have very high fluctuation in price. Day by day it is showing a huge variation in price. No one will sell bitcoin less price so better for some time once the price is stable then start to buy bitcoin. I hope this month end the price may stable at one rate let's see what happen.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 05:21:17 AM

i think he is just asking that either it is still good time to buy bitcoin or not , because the price is trading so high now.
Yup OP is looking for this, But I think this is not the time to buy bitcoins because the BTC have very high fluctuation in price. Day by day it is showing a huge variation in price. No one will sell bitcoin less price so better for some time once the price is stable then start to buy bitcoin. I hope this month end the price may stable at one rate let's see what happen.
Agree he should wait for the right moment to buy a bitcoin, because these days the bitcoin price is not stable maybe next week or month he can buy a bitcoin. Just remember to buy bitcoin when the price is stable or low but the best way to know that is to monitor bitcoin daily. Just remember buy at low and sell it at high price.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 11:55:26 AM

I always suggest buying bitcoins in smaller units through systematic investment plan. If you want to buy 10 bitcoins then buying all 10 bitcoins in one shot might not work well in terms of price volatility thus buying 1 bitcoin daily or weekly would give the best result as the cost will be the average cost of that period so you might get the good price. Some bitcoins will be purchased at a higher price but some bitcoins will be purchased at a lower price and hence you will get an average price at the end.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:16:20 PM

Thanks.

I don't have any idea about buying bitcoin using credit card, all I know here in my country I can buy bitcoin using ATM card which is BPI bank via coins.ph one of the merchant site here in my country who accepted bitcoin.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 10:29:54 PM

yeah localbitcoins exchange is much more safe and secure and you can buy bitcoin in any amount from localbitcoins exchange and the dealer is very trusted in localbitcoins and i mostly buy bitcoin with easily from my country mates.
yeah you are right that localbitcoins exchange is very much safe and secure and localbitcoins exchange is very much popular nowadays i also using localbitcoins exchange for my  bitcoin buy and sell and bitcoin and bitcoin is got a bigest power.
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:56:41 PM

yes that is right and to me i think it is still the best time to buy bitcoin,  because trading bitcoin below 1000 USD means that the price of bitcoin has still good potential to increase. therefore i will suggest you to  buy bitcoin in the current rate and do not miss the time.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:08:08 PM

yes that is right and to me i think it is still the best time to buy bitcoin,  because trading bitcoin below 1000 USD means that the price of bitcoin has still good potential to increase. therefore i will suggest you to  buy bitcoin in the current rate and do not miss the time.

It just depends on how you look at it. Yes, the prices sits below the $1000 where it was far above $1100 not that long ago. But we still don't know whether or not the dumpings have really stopped. It doesn't take much effort to trigger a massive wave of panic sellers. If you already have some coins, then simply keep holding. If you don't have any at all, then use 25% of your initial investment balance where you keep the rest for when the price goes down even more. Never buy with all you have at once.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: