Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:21:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to buy bitcoins  (Read 26105 times)
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:17:18 AM

Hey , i want to buy bitcoins with my credit card , what legit site that i can trust can help me?
Thanks.
The best site to buy bitcoin is a local exchanger in your country or coinbase. However, if it still unavailable in your country, you can do peer to peer transaction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:14:56 AM

Hey , i want to buy bitcoins with my credit card , what legit site that i can trust can help me?
Thanks.
The best site to buy bitcoin is a local exchanger in your country or coinbase. However, if it still unavailable in your country, you can do peer to peer transaction.
yes that is right as i also use local bitcoin exchange for buying and selling bitcoin, i think it is really very convenient way of converting money in to bitcoin or from bitcoin to local fiat currency. although there are so many other big exchanges like polonex, bitrex and yobit etc where you can do any kind of transaction so easily.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:29:51 PM

Thanks.
yes that is right as i also use local bitcoin exchange for buying and selling bitcoin, i think it is really very convenient way of converting money in to bitcoin or from bitcoin to local fiat currency. although there are so many other big exchanges like polonex, bitrex and yobit etc where you can do any kind of transaction so easily.
Where you belongs to bro? If we know that we can give you some suggestion without knowing your place we how can we know about local exchange company names? Please tell us which country you from then your country people in this forum will solve your problem. Otherwise, use above sites these sites are well reputed sites, and many people are suggested already.
hamiltonik

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:19:30 PM

Thanks.
Where you belongs to bro? If we know that we can give you some suggestion without knowing your place we how can we know about local exchange company names? Please tell us which country you from then your country people in this forum will solve your problem. Otherwise, use above sites these sites are well reputed sites, and many people are suggested already.

I think that it is enough for this person in the search line to type "buy bitcoin" and he will get a lot of suggestions and solve the problem.
Because there is no problem with buying a cryptocurrency
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:04:52 AM

Thanks.

I think that it is enough for this person in the search line to type "buy bitcoin" and he will get a lot of suggestions and solve the problem.

That's a bit dangerous if you buy randomly oine especially with a credit card. There are a lot of trusted btc wallets like coinbase that has a hugh trust value that you can get your btcs from. Don't gamble your security by clicking on a suggestion once you type buy bitcoins. It's not worth the risk.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Simpan

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:14:54 PM

Thanks.

That's a bit dangerous if you buy randomly oine especially with a credit card. There are a lot of trusted btc wallets like coinbase that has a hugh trust value that you can get your btcs from. Don't gamble your security by clicking on a suggestion once you type buy bitcoins. It's not worth the risk.

Coinbase wallet is not so good. It has not give me my Bitcoin Cash yet.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:02:23 PM

Thanks.

Coinbase wallet is not so good. It has not give me my Bitcoin Cash yet.

Some people disagree with you. Many people consider this purse to be the best. I also use it and I like it.
At the moment, you can easily buy bitcoins in any exchanger and store them in small parts on different purses
kafeelniazi

Activity: 280

Organic PR on Tier 1 media

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:13:58 PM

Thanks.
go to localbitcoin, there are lot of seller here, you can find one in your home town, just contact him and buy bitcoin, but security is all on you, you have to be secured once you get into the deal, make sure that they transfer bitcoin or not then leave.

"Unlock Your Project's True Potential with Leading Media Exposure: Get Featured on Forbes, Coin Telegraph, USA WEEKLY & more – Gain Global Recognition and Skyrocket Your Success!"
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:29:57 PM

You can use coinbase to buy bitcoin but somecountry coinbase not support so you cant buy if your country not supported of bitcoin. You can try to make a research so you can know what is the best  way to buy bitcoin in a legit site with credit card payment. Goodluck to you sir I hope you can buy bitcoin . If you buy more bitcoin you can do it and for sure you can earn a lot of money after few months or few years.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:21:55 PM

You can use coinbase to buy bitcoin but somecountry coinbase not support so you cant buy if your country not supported of bitcoin. You can try to make a research so you can know what is the best  way to buy bitcoin in a legit site with credit card payment. Goodluck to you sir I hope you can buy bitcoin . If you buy more bitcoin you can do it and for sure you can earn a lot of money after few months or few years.
Yes here in my countries they arent supported coinbase in buying some bitcoin. Much better if you will buy on shapeshift. I buy mine there. You may also buy alt coins there if you want. Everything depends on you and depends on your budget. You may also but bitcoins in your local community.

Y U MAD AT ME
oaz7t

Activity: 269
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:08:56 AM

Isn't that is little insecure to use credit card for buying crypto currencies. With all the hacking attacks now a days I'm little nervous to put my card info online. Better to buy with internet banking system or wallet services rather than direct purchases.

onyok

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:54:57 AM

Thanks.

Me too i want to buy bitcoin and hold for a time then sell it again in the right time but i do not know what are the legit and trustworhty sites that i can go ..
So pls can you help me.? Thankyou for your help.

CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:20:27 PM

buy a bitcoin for now then stock it in many year then you will got a big profit

cubevtc

Activity: 496
Merit: 250

Ceck me in livestream twith

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 04:34:17 PM

for credit caed the best solution are coinbase

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 05:30:25 PM

Most time I make use of coinbase anytime I want to purchase bitcoin. You can visit their site through https://www.coinbase.com/buy-bitcoin for more information on how to make your purchase. Although there are other good and trusted once as provided by some of my colleague's here above.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:12:58 PM

There are two things in your statement, those are what I am already following, but I agreed and slightly differ with one of it, you said buy now, yeah it is really good time. You said stock it for many years, well that is not really good to wait for many years, you can wait for some months then collect you money and enjoy.

You do not have to wait for such a long time in this way you cannot enjoy your life.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:31:11 PM

There are two things in your statement, those are what I am already following, but I agreed and slightly differ with one of it, you said buy now, yeah it is really good time. You said stock it for many years, well that is not really good to wait for many years, you can wait for some months then collect you money and enjoy.

You do not have to wait for such a long time in this way you cannot enjoy your life.

The right time to buy bitcoins in today because you might miss the peak of the price and this is a good way of investments, and the waiting for long time is better rather than selling in a panic. Well you will enjoy while waiting and you can't just rely on holding at the same time there were many ways to earn bitcoin whether you buy it or work for it.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:09:58 AM

Absolutely right, I am suppose to buy bitcoin last week but for other instances, i did not make it. As soon as i get my first payment from signature campaign, i will buy bitcoin to have a big profit.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
poetra2501

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:22:31 AM

Absolutely right, I am suppose to buy bitcoin last week but for other instances, i did not make it. As soon as i get my first payment from signature campaign, i will buy bitcoin to have a big profit.
For me, if I get a payment from the signature campaign I'm not would buy Bitcoin but I will
buy the altcoin (for short term trading) But I agree that Bitcoin is suitable for long-term investments.
FJNuñez

Activity: 140

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:26:44 AM

OK. Go to LocalBitcoins, or Coinbase (best sites for beginners) and you can buy Bitcoin very quickly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: