Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:54:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to buy bitcoins  (Read 26115 times)
BETnaBET

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:53:27 PM

Hey , i want to buy bitcoins with my credit card , what legit site that i can trust can help me?
Thanks.

I want to buy bitcoin now because it's falling. If l have a salary l will buy bitcoin so l'll be rich and famous. I can do whatever I want. Because trading and holding bitcoin make me easily get in the future of bitcoin.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:22:09 PM

There is so much talk about BUYING Bitcoins, but not that much about SELLING Bitcoins, against FIAT, which I'm discovering is a bit more complex, not many companies do it and you have to go through annoying verification processes of your own bank account. Someone has some recommendation about which sites are better for that?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:26:12 PM

i use kraken to buy cryptocurrency for fiat currency, so far had no problems with their service. support is responsive
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:43:04 PM

There are many ways to buy Bitcoin. You can create accounts on e-wallets then buy Bitcoin as in Coinbase, Remitano. But the downside when buying on these floors is that the fees are very high. If someone near you needs to sell BTC and ETH, you should trade directly to avoid fees, because of current transaction fees, as well as trading Bitcoin, is very high, and that is also the weakness of the crypto.

vastolord1

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:29:52 AM

I think the only legit website now that i knew is just coinbase.com.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:41:00 AM

There are many ways to buy Bitcoin. You can create accounts on e-wallets then buy Bitcoin as in Coinbase, Remitano. But the downside when buying on these floors is that the fees are very high. If someone near you needs to sell BTC and ETH, you should trade directly to avoid fees, because of current transaction fees, as well as trading Bitcoin, is very high, and that is also the weakness of the crypto.
Hmm, what's your goal to buy Bitcoin? Actually if you want to use Bitcoin for trading, you can buy in the market directly where they are available on the trading website. But if you want to buy Bitcoin for yourself like transactions and buying and selling activities, you can make a wallet first in blockchain.info and various good online wallet. However, I think the blockchain is the best. If in my country, there are many people who sell Bitcoin and buy Bitcoin freely. So later people here can transfer money to the bank account from the exchangers, then the exchanger can send Bitcoin to our wallet. But we must choose a trusted exchanger and already famous.
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:43:19 AM

It would be better if you are going to ask for some of your friends if do they know someone that sells bitcoin rather than to buy it in an online shop. You can even get a discount or you can also post it to the Services Thread that you're finding someone who is selling bitcoin because you wanted to buy some, something like that. I'm sure you will gonna find someone in an instant because there's a lot of traders here actually, finding one would not be that difficult for you.
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:38:27 AM

The value of bitcoin now is not that high because there is a decreasing of value happening and the value keeps on fluctuating and if you buy bitcoins today then it is a good idea because it won't cost you that much. Do you already know where to buy bitcoins without getting scammed? To be honest, I never tried to buy btc before because I don't have initial capital but if I were you, I would definitely buy bitcoins to my friend (if you have friends with btc).
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:26:07 AM

Well, that is the good choice and excellent steps as price of BTC is low now a days and most probably it will increased more in future so that if you can buy now and hold them for right time then you can earn more money in this way and yea you can buy bitcoin from various exchanges just find your favorite and reasonable and deal with them.
km4700ruda

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:31:02 AM

Do not use cex.io, they are a bunch of thieves! I bought $300 worth of bitcoin with my credit card and they added my money to my balance more than 8 days after the initial purchase, they haven't stoled that, but waiting eight days for a single deposit is a waste of time
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:12:25 PM

Do not use cex.io, they are a bunch of thieves! I bought $300 worth of bitcoin with my credit card and they added my money to my balance more than 8 days after the initial purchase, they haven't stoled that, but waiting eight days for a single deposit is a waste of time

You are lucky. Poloniex months ago froze my account for some reason and it took me one months to unfreeze it and in all that period I could not touch my assets, which resulted in obvious losses.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
carter937

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:09:19 AM

Hey , i want to buy bitcoins with my credit card , what legit site that i can trust can help me?
Thanks.
I think finding and buying bitcoin at the moment is a lot of people's attention. Governments of countries like Korea are increasingly tightening their bitcoin deal. Bitcoins in the United States are up to $ 2,000 higher than in other regions. So I recommend you find the trading floor, the reputable address to buy bitcoin.
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:11:23 AM

The markets in January and February were very volatile. Many Altcoin and Bitcoin go down the fastest, it seems the market has become weak in the early months, so girls are still going down, you can wait and buy it when the price is ~ $ 10,000.

coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:42:58 AM

Coinbase not accepting my country , but i got fine by a legit service in my country that sell / buy bitcoin , i already bought my bitcoins
Thanks for the help everybody
I think now is not the time to lay you selling bitcoin, you are affected by the crowd, psychologically unstable. Instead of selling your bitcoin now, I think this is the time for us to buy. Since the price of bitcoin is very low at just $ 11000, just a month ago the bitcoin has reached $ 19800. I believe the bitcoin will increase again as the field is gradually stabilized and the good news will come to bitcoin.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:01:05 AM

Currently bitcoin is quite low price you can buy bitcoin now to prepare for the upcoming time the market will explode. If you have the knowledge of the cryptocurrency market you can use the bitcoin you buy to invest in other low valued altcoins, divide the bitcoin you have into two parts to invest. Remember to always study the coin carefully before making that investment decision.

insight7

Activity: 147

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:03:51 AM

The best way is to buy from your friend. The second way to buy on the stock exchange.
lananh1997

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:54:38 AM

marinecoin is back.
Marinecoin is building its community with 20000 members.
Come to the community. When you register your f1 account successfully you will receive 450000 MTC.
Goodluck !!!
https://marineco.in/
F1 exchange
https://f1cx.com/
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:28:36 AM

Well i believe that this time is really the best time to buy bitcoin because the price of bicoin today is really dropping   so then if we buy bitcoin today we can really buy many more bitcoin for good and in preparation of the near future during the price rise. So then i believe that the best time to buy btc is today.
Rosezile@Zie

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:50:20 AM

If you want to buy, make sure the web is secure and trusted. Secure your wallet, and make sure you active all security.
MASDAS87

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:20:16 AM

If you want to buy bitcoin i think that this time is the best time to buy bitcoin. the price of bicoin today is really low. but now bitcoin price is incresing so it is right time to buy. it will be more high in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: