Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:23:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to buy bitcoins  (Read 26105 times)
AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:47:13 PM

yeah you are right that it still good time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin will be more increasing its price so its really good time to buy bitcoin and then hold it for year or tow year and then you can get a huge profit from bitcoin .
if you believe the basic forecast about the prospects of Bitcoin, then your words are truthful. But how much can you be sure of the growth trend of Bitcoin in the future? And yet Bitcoin still costs about $ 8,000, not a few cents, like the other coins.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:56:30 PM

For me, this is the right time to buy bitcoin and hold it for a long time because in the recent chart it seems that the bitcoin is decreasing. And if you want to buy the safest site that I can suggest for you is the coinbase Search in localbitcoins.
Yeah , i don't know why people still are afraid of Bitcoin when actually this situation already happened in the past. Everything will back to the way and Bitcoin will go to the moon in the end of the years.
Somtime , fear make us losing our opportunities that we derserve . Don't be scare and you will be succeed with your plan.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Et Hereum

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:05:15 PM

As in any other case, the first step, opening the initial position in the crypto currency is always the hardest. But if you do this step, then it is easy to bring this thing to the preferred size. Don't let fear associated with the fact that you do not fully understand to paralyze you.
sarjilcse

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:09:24 PM

Sure, you can buy Bitcoin from COINBASE which is a trusted UK Company. you can also store your BTC in Coinbase safely.But first of all research about it through google where you can find tons of article about buying btc.
IsabelCornd

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:02:37 PM

I don't know any good sites when you can buy bitcoins except coinbase , i used this website once but everything was fine. Probably they are good guys because working for a long time.
bencongponcol

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:13:28 AM

Bitcoin buying is very simple, even a beginner can buy without experiencing any difficulty. Most trading websites provide buying access through all sorts of transaction modes. So before buying one thing need to be considered is the price variation between different trading websites.
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:01:18 AM

buying bitcoin now makes a good moment because bitcoin is now showing significant movement and now bitcoin will still continue to increase in price. so it does not matter if bitcoin will continue to grow
NyLymZbl

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:43:56 AM

There are several services where you may do it. Coinbase is the most used one, but it's not available in every country and I also read some complaints about them. Also there are coinmama and even blockchain.info wallet.
specialized

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:36:36 AM

I think the hardest part is finding a safe place to buy. You have to be careful and attentive, because now there are a lot of scams in the cryptocurrency world.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:51:37 AM

buying bitcoin now makes a good moment because bitcoin is now showing significant movement and now bitcoin will still continue to increase in price. so it does not matter if bitcoin will continue to grow
Yeah I agree , it is time to buy up now before the big launch, even these two months we had bear markets I was always bullish on main coins. Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and so forth has always been bullish in the sense that wherever they fall down, they will go back, you could actually purchased bitcoin at $20k and I still think its not a bad investment because it will go beyond that.

It is of course bad that its at $9k now and you lost some opportunity, of course its better buy as low as possible but that doesn’t mean you won’t profit when bitcoin goes over $50k one day, maybe tomorrow maybe a year from now maybe five years from now but it definitely will rise back up higher than we imagine.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:35:02 AM

Yeah I agree , it is time to buy up now before the big launch, even these two months we had bear markets I was always bullish on main coins. Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and so forth has always been bullish in the sense that wherever they fall down, they will go back, you could actually purchased bitcoin at $20k and I still think its not a bad investment because it will go beyond that.

It is of course bad that its at $9k now and you lost some opportunity, of course its better buy as low as possible but that doesn’t mean you won’t profit when bitcoin goes over $50k one day, maybe tomorrow maybe a year from now maybe five years from now but it definitely will rise back up higher than we imagine.
Exactly, it seems considerably depressing by seeing it at 9k$  now but also it is quite relaxing to see it back up to this price after the long discouraging weeks. And I consider it would an opportunity loss now if you still won't get it at this as the price is still too for the bigger pump which I'm expecting in the following months...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
4abrec

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:26:40 PM

Hey , i want to buy bitcoins with my credit card , what legit site that i can trust can help me?
Thanks.
I think that it was not necessary at the forum to ask this question)
But still you in Google will find more information than here.
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:26:57 PM

With trading certainly has good chance to get bitcoin with relatively short time, but of course for those who have the ability in the field of course trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: