Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:51:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ethereumwallet.com Recommended?  (Read 543 times)
MadeinCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:34:15 PM

I was looking  ETH wallet for gambling whether the site is recommended? ethereumwallet.com
or you have other suggestions I just want a wallet that can be accessed via PC is not android or excanger
any advice is greatly appreciated thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:20:07 PM

This is the "official" Ethereum wallet, IIRC. I personally don't trust any kind of online wallet, so I'd recommend using the one I linked you.
MadeinCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:37:26 PM

This is the "official" Ethereum wallet, IIRC. I personally don't trust any kind of online wallet, so I'd recommend using the one I linked you.

Ok, thank you
I've enrolled in the competition gambling but I'll replace it with a new address and I'm still waiting for advice from several people
or you know ETH exchanger with the withdrawal fee 0.001?
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 01:49:55 AM

fee withdraw eth from exchanger is pretty high if you has joined in gambling competition is better you download eth wallet to your pc from ethereum.org
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 02:49:30 AM

Ok, thank you
I've enrolled in the competition gambling but I'll replace it with a new address and I'm still waiting for advice from several people
or you know ETH exchanger with the withdrawal fee 0.001?

Why don't you use Yobit for this .You can directly get your winning transferred there or can deposit it into gambling account.Also you don't need to sync the wallet that saves a lot of time.You can alsp excahnge to BTC or other cryptocurrencies in just a matter of time.
Alaki

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 03:24:49 AM

Why don't you use Yobit for this .You can directly get your winning transferred there or can deposit it into gambling account.Also you don't need to sync the wallet that saves a lot of time.You can alsp excahnge to BTC or other cryptocurrencies in just a matter of time.
Basically, yobit's an exchange website(service). You can't really trust an exchange site forever IMHO. However, you do realize that yobit always have a problem that their buttons(options) aren't clickabe most of the time. How if they want to transfer the coins urgently & the service has a problem?
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 03:54:07 AM

Basically, yobit's an exchange website(service). You can't really trust an exchange site forever IMHO. However, you do realize that yobit always have a problem that their buttons(options) aren't clickabe most of the time. How if they want to transfer the coins urgently & the service has a problem?

Yeah maybe, whatever you said here might arise but i was just setting up an example.Maybe he can continue with other exchange sites . Or,maybe continue with an online etherum wallet(like Blockchain web wallet for Bitcoin)  for his gambling contest.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:26:29 AM

I think you are talking about the SEND TO BALANCE button which is for signature campaign and that button doesn't work only when the wallet for the specific purpose of signature campaign is empty. All other buttons works 24/24 7/7 365/365 so I think there is no problem of any button in Yobit when you are using it as an exchange only and are not in their signature. Check again.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 11:41:38 AM

I don't think you should completely trust using ethereumwallet.com mainly because their team/site themselves have a warning at the very start that their software is still in beta. You could try it though but only with small transactions that will not make you upset when lost. Although I do think that there aren't much to worry about since this is by KryptoKit. However, if you decided still to proceed, do so with caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: