Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:55:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Vouched] WTS: Library Cards from various Libraries - now with Lynda Accounts  (Read 1197 times)
FlippingTheWorld (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:49:51 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2016, 09:48:28 PM by FlippingTheWorld

Is reading your thing? Does your library suck (like mine) or leaves a lot to be desired in terms of ebooks? or are you just a crazy pirate that wants retail ebooks and then rip the drm from it? If you said yes to any of those then you need one of these.

I'm offering cards from Boston, New York Public Library, Queens, Chicago, Cleveland, and etc. The list grows almost weekly, check the prices below to see what libraries I offer cards from.

Ways to Contact

PRICES (Last Updated on May 16th 2016)

set to USD, I accept bitcoin so convert properly. I'm willing to lower my prices if you want more than 2 make me an offer I'm flexible.....

Legend -> OD-> OverDrive * 3M-> 3M * 360-> 360axis * OS-> Own Service but uses Adobe Digital (which you can rip the DRM from)

$1 a card for random Public School ( OD ) <--pm me before purchasing
$2 a card for Fairfax ( OD ),Youngstown (OD), SouthWark, UK, Los Angeles (OS)
$4 a card for NYPL ( OD ) , Philly ( OD ) , Jacksonville ( OD )
$8 a card for Queens ( OD/360 ), Cleveland ( OD ), Kansas City ( OD ) ,
$10 a card for Houston (OD)
$13 a card for Boston ( OD ) also has fully functional lynda.com access as well! (good for 2 years)

* - I will still look into getting a library card for anyone at any library, the price depends on how long the card is valid for.

And of course escrow is perfectly fine, you decide who and where and I'm fine with it.

What is the point of a school card?

Schools limit you to 2 checkouts a every 7 days (may vary by school, looking into it). They have an ok selection and would be prime for someone who wants to just see what overdrive is all about without investing. The account should be good until the student graduates (or moves).

Price Details
$2 cards expire with a month or less, great for testing things out or grabbing a few quick things.
$4 cards expire within 2-6 months.
$8 cards expire in a year or 2
$10 cards expire in 3 years or more

Warranty: For whatever reason you run into an issue, pm me (or skype) your details to me and I will look into it asap and send out another account for you.

For school cards I sometimes can't get you another account as it isn't as easy as it may seem. I will do my best to make sure I have a few backups which it looks like I should.

Every library has a different overdrive/3m/axis360 collection. No 2 are the same, of course there are going to have some of the same selection but some are better than others. It really depends on what you are going after.

Details

- ALL cards come with own email, verified email, verified address and etc. Ready to use, you will get all the info you need to do whatever you'd like, pin, birthday, address, etc. You can change whatever you'd like.

- You may find a random ebook checked out, that is simply me testing the account before giving you the info.

- These aren't recycled/hacked accounts either, 110% legit! Nothing illegal about it, NOTHING IS SHARED! you won't get someone else's card or numbers.

- I stand behind what I do feel free to ask any questions before and after, just cause you purchased something doesn't mean you can't pm me for help. I'm always around and if I'm not I will answer you asap.

Libraries that I CAN'T get a card for

These libraries I simply can't get a card for, they change at any time but as of right now it isn't possible.
Brooklyn, Albany, Irving, Seattle, Miami, San Francisco (digital card doesn't give ebook access), Any Idaho Branch (digital card doesn't give ebook access) , Any Montana Branch (digital card doesn't give ebook access) , Portsmouth NH, Atlanta, GA (still researching)

Vouch copies available for higher user class members. All Copies Sent out! (ThirstyMoon & player514)

Quote from: ThirstyMoon
I received a vouch.

The e-card is from a library in Fairfax.

I can tell with certainty that this is a personal card, made by OP himself and the credentials are not stolen. I looked around on the library site and one can basically make the same e-card without currently residing in the US or sending any documents. This trial period is valid for 3 weeks.

The library has around 20k fiction, 8k nonfiction books and around 10k audiobooks. It's a part of the Overdrive network, but is not part of 3m or Axis60 as far as I can see. In short, you don't have much to choose from if your reading taste goes beyond bestsellers and popular psychology, but for 2$ it is probably one of the better deals here.

As a whole this a good service in order to obtain books legitimately.

Quote from: player514
Got a vouch, everything works exactly as promised. Do not be afraid to deal with this seller, he came through with a new library card for me! Thanks and good luck with sales op!

Pm me with what you want, my turn around is roughly 24-48 hours, depending on what you want. Usually it is less than 24 hours.

ThirstyMoon

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:58:18 PM

Hello,

My questions are:

-Which library card may never expire?
-How can you prove you aren't cracking those accounts?

As I'm not from the US, it will be a good investment for me to have one if it's a legit service.
FlippingTheWorld (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 10:24:24 PM

1. as far as I can tell (still testing) boston never expires but I can verify to a T that queens is a year from when you open an account

2. The cards will have 0 activity and be made within the last 2-3 days of delivery, If there is in fact any activity on them it is simply me testing the account out to verify it works.
FlippingTheWorld (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:05:11 PM

im mobile until monday but if a full member or higher wants to vouch pm me
FlippingTheWorld (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 08:33:08 PM

only ecards, they are good for overdrive, 3m, axis360 and other digital downloads
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 02:34:19 AM

If you need a vouch, let me know. I would be willing to take a vouch copy and leave a review for people to see.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
FlippingTheWorld (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:23:00 PM

working on it now ill pm you the details asap
FlippingTheWorld (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 02:17:36 PM

If you need a vouch, let me know. I would be willing to take a vouch copy and leave a review for people to see.

queens account created and gmail to match, pm'd you the details
FlippingTheWorld (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 03:15:11 PM

Hello,

My questions are:

-Which library card may never expire?
-How can you prove you aren't cracking those accounts?

As I'm not from the US, it will be a good investment for me to have one if it's a legit service.

sent you a vouch
ThirstyMoon

Activity: 321

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:32:46 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2016, 05:06:10 PM by ThirstyMoon

I received a vouch.

The e-card is from a library in Fairfax.

I can tell with certainty that this is a personal card, made by OP himself and the credentials are not stolen. I looked around on the library site and one can basically make the same e-card without currently residing in the US or sending any documents. This trial period is valid for 3 weeks.

The library has around 20k fiction, 8k nonfiction books and around 10k audiobooks. It's a part of the Overdrive network, but is not part of 3m or Axis60 as far as I can see. In short, you don't have much to choose from if your reading taste goes beyond bestsellers and popular psychology, but for 2$ it is probably one of the better deals here.

As a whole this a good service in order to obtain books legitimately.
FlippingTheWorld (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:11:48 PM

I should probably state that overdrive, 3m, axis 360 material vary by library. that library only has overdrive, while others (like queens) has axis360 and overdrive.

Fairfax is one of the smaller libraries in terms of online books, but the list is always growing as more and more people go to ebooks

thank you for the vouch though
FlippingTheWorld (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:02:37 PM

Added 3 more libraries, pm or skype any questions!
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:44:46 PM

Got a vouch, everything works exactly as promised. Do not be afraid to deal with this seller, he came through with a new library card for me! Thanks and good luck with sales op!

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
FlippingTheWorld (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:08:49 PM

Thanks for the vouch player514 Smiley

The first post has been updated due to some changes
FlippingTheWorld (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:49:31 PM

Need a library card for summer reading? or to get an invite on a certain torrent tracker  Wink I'm your man
FlippingTheWorld (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 12:43:57 AM

Summer is passing you by! get a card today!
FlippingTheWorld (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:38:30 PM

Need a library card for summer reading? or to get an invite on a certain torrent tracker  Wink I'm your man
FlippingTheWorld (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:43:37 PM

Summer is passing you by! get a card today!
toodamntired

Activity: 471

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:05:22 PM

OP, send me a PM. I never knew this could be a big thing here. I have ways to get cards at any public library in the Unites States. They are not hacked; the accounts are created as needed and are new. It is not an instant type of thing, mid you, but it can be done.

FlippingTheWorld (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:49:16 PM

^ message sent

main post updated! now featuring lynda.com accounts with boston library card.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: