Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:56:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many btc do you have?  (Read 19965 times)
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:35:57 PM

I am own now 1.7btc and i am still waiting for halving cause i belive that i can make good money on it, maybe i am gonna but 1btc more, to be more prepared for halving

That's a lot of btc I guess, that's better to save it for the upcoming halving. Just believe that your money will get income after that halving.
Just be positive because a lot of rumors that halving will really give a positive output.
I think 1.7 bitcoin is still lacking to make you can feel good salary of bitcoin, maybe you should add more. but I am currently still discount 0.5 BTC in my wallet, well, I hope it adds up quickly before halving occurs

Good to know that you are saving bitcoins for halving. I am having less then 2 BTC and i think i should quickly gather more.

Everyone is saving at a moment, as everyone is hoping higher price at the time of halving so save bitcoin as much as possible now.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:50:44 PM

I am own now 1.7btc and i am still waiting for halving cause i belive that i can make good money on it, maybe i am gonna but 1btc more, to be more prepared for halving

That's a lot of btc I guess, that's better to save it for the upcoming halving. Just believe that your money will get income after that halving.
Just be positive because a lot of rumors that halving will really give a positive output.
I think 1.7 bitcoin is still lacking to make you can feel good salary of bitcoin, maybe you should add more. but I am currently still discount 0.5 BTC in my wallet, well, I hope it adds up quickly before halving occurs

Good to know that you are saving bitcoins for halving. I am having less then 2 BTC and i think i should quickly gather more.

Everyone is saving at a moment, as everyone is hoping higher price at the time of halving so save bitcoin as much as possible now.
Yeah everyone are saving their bitcoin just like other. you are lucky that you all have large amount of bitcoin not like me.. i have just few bitcoin and looking for other source if where can i get more bitcoins so that i can get more profit once block halving is done..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:03:53 PM

Yeah everyone are saving their bitcoin just like other. you are lucky that you all have large amount of bitcoin not like me.. i have just few bitcoin and looking for other source if where can i get more bitcoins so that i can get more profit once block halving is done..

Yeah try to earn as much as you can now so that you can hold good number of coins at the time of halving which will result in higher profits.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:34:25 PM

What is a good amount to have? Is there some kind of club if you own a certain amount?  Like the 21 btc club or some shit? What is average, and big pimpin?

I never go lower than 21, is that good or bad?

thing is that i don't have any amount to save always because i spend them really often, i spend them in openbazaar or now on steam, so i don't keep them at any amount

but i have friend that always keeps 10 bitcoins, he says that when price will rise he will use them or sell them to get more money that he spent for them and i think that it is good idea too

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:36:59 PM

What is a good amount to have? Is there some kind of club if you own a certain amount?  Like the 21 btc club or some shit? What is average, and big pimpin?

I never go lower than 21, is that good or bad?

thing is that i don't have any amount to save always because i spend them really often, i spend them in openbazaar or now on steam, so i don't keep them at any amount

but i have friend that always keeps 10 bitcoins, he says that when price will rise he will use them or sell them to get more money that he spent for them and i think that it is good idea too

Yes, no matter how many bitcoins you have, please keep them save for halving. You will get surely profit at that time.So keep saving the coins. Smiley
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 06:36:49 PM

Have 0.3 bitcoin now, and i am pretty sad cause i am a poor man, reading your posts i am feeling so bad. I want to get more coins before halving comes  Cry

cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:04:11 PM

Not many Undecided tough times lol. We'll see how it goes and if I can find any work for Bitcoins. It seems to be a lot of low paying jobs on this forum or any other freelance site. Trying to make a living from Bitcoins is a tricky business.
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:15:44 PM

Have 0.3 bitcoin now, and i am pretty sad cause i am a poor man, reading your posts i am feeling so bad. I want to get more coins before halving comes  Cry
well you have to work in order to get some big money in my opinion because just by reading posts on this forum you will surely not make any decent money in my opinion

i have not a lot of bitcoins to be honest, i have a small amount of something like 1 to 2 bitcoins in my cold storage at the moment though i dont need a lot more
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:18:18 PM

I have about the 11 bitcoins in my secured right now and I also will not spend this amount because I hold it for the halving that is coming this year.
I think there is a good chance that the halving is gonna let the price rise.
silentkiller

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 11:58:38 PM

I only have 0.05 as of now cause i already exchange the 0.1 into real money to buy some of our needs in our house.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 11:59:07 PM

I have 10 btc at a moment and I am not spending it, just holding it for the halving to have better returns on my investments.
rababo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 06:57:47 AM

Not much I have, I only have 0.12 BTC at the moment.
And I'm still collecting more because the halving will come. Then I'll sell some of my Bitcoin when the price increase high. Grin
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:23:55 AM

Not much I have, I only have 0.12 BTC at the moment.
And I'm still collecting more because the halving will come. Then I'll sell some of my Bitcoin when the price increase high. Grin

Yeah you need to make continuous efforts to earn as much as you can at a moment, as halving will take bitcoin price to new level so holding more will give you more profits.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:45:15 AM

Have 0.3 bitcoin now, and i am pretty sad cause i am a poor man, reading your posts i am feeling so bad. I want to get more coins before halving comes  Cry

Halving is only a few months away. So you need to speed up your work. And it is not hard to collect the coins. Even if you take part in a fixed-rate signature campaign, you will be able to collect somewhere between BTC0.14 and BTC0.175 per month. I am seeing a lot of open slots in these campaigns as well. So go ahead, put in some effort, and collect coins.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:48:19 AM

Have 0.3 bitcoin now, and i am pretty sad cause i am a poor man, reading your posts i am feeling so bad. I want to get more coins before halving comes  Cry

Halving is only a few months away. So you need to speed up your work. And it is not hard to collect the coins. Even if you take part in a fixed-rate signature campaign, you will be able to collect somewhere between BTC0.14 and BTC0.175 per month. I am seeing a lot of open slots in these campaigns as well. So go ahead, put in some effort, and collect coins.

I think majority of campaigns are only accepting higher rank accounts so there is no scope for full member or senior rank accounts and there is no guarantee that they will accept you.
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:08:08 AM

Right, same situation have most of the people, i saw, everyone save their bitcoins and wait for halving, actually all of us want to use the halving and want get profit. and that's all good for us.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:12:26 AM

Right, same situation have most of the people, i saw, everyone save their bitcoins and wait for halving, actually all of us want to use the halving and want get profit. and that's all good for us.

We all have waited very long to see the higher price of bitcoin and now halving is allowing us to achieve our dream so there is nothing wrong in holding  till the halving.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:10:40 AM

I think majority of campaigns are only accepting higher rank accounts so there is no scope for full member or senior rank accounts and there is no guarantee that they will accept you.

Just took a look at the ongoing signature campaigns. There are several of them, which are ready to accept Full Members (which happens to be the rank of GamingBro). Some of them are listed below:

Merkle: BTC0.04 per week or BTC0.18 per month
Secondstrade: BTC0.01295 per week, or BTC0.058275 per month
Jetwin: BTC0.104 per month
Bitvest Plinko: BTC0.0375 per week, or BTCBTC0.16875 per month
FortuneJack: BTC0.2 per month

Also, there are other options apart from the sig campaigns, such as these:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1464992.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1319678.0
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:59:09 AM

I currently hold 6 bitcoin, 5 in a paper wallet made on a live Linux OS.

My last bitcoin is for trading, loaning, spending and tipping.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 03:13:37 PM

I currently hold 6 bitcoin, 5 in a paper wallet made on a live Linux OS.

My last bitcoin is for trading, loaning, spending and tipping.

Good to hear that you have 6 btc in your wallet which will be helpful at the time of halving, I have only 2 btc at a moment and trying to collect as much as I can.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: