Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:24:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many btc do you have?  (Read 19965 times)
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 02:17:40 PM

I have about 9 bitcoin right now received it by trading and started from 7 but it was quite a along journey cause at first I made alot of loss.
Later i started making profit when I developed a system so now I will keep trading and saving up bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 02:20:25 PM

I have about 9 bitcoin right now received it by trading and started from 7 but it was quite a along journey cause at first I made alot of loss.
Later i started making profit when I developed a system so now I will keep trading and saving up bitcoin.

That's a good amount to have in wallet, and you can still keep on trading with them to altcoins and over a period of time you can expect much more coins in your wallet.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10240

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 02:51:03 PM

What's your system of trading bitcoins Marinacar?

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:27:29 PM

I don't have much bitcoins at a moment as I keep on selling them on monthly basis so that I can use them for my basic needs, as I know that even if I spend I can earn them back again.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:42:40 PM

I don't have much bitcoins at a moment as I keep on selling them on monthly basis so that I can use them for my basic needs, as I know that even if I spend I can earn them back again.

Well, if you keep spending them, then you must not have very much confidence that they are going to appreciate in value sufficiently enough in order for you to benefit by holding and accumulating, rather than spending.  That is a reflection of your own viewpoint.

I have been attempting to accumulate bitcoin since late 2013, and accordingly, if I spend any bitcoin, I replace them fairly soon thereafter.. accordingly, I have a belief that bitcoin  is going to appreciate in value faster than other locations in which I can store my value, and therefore, I find it beneficial to hold a certain percentage of my total wealth in bitcoin (rather than holding it somewhere else).  Therefore, every month, since late 2013, I have continued to have more bitcoin than I had the month before.  Accumulation of BTC can be a slow process, and what you do and how you approach the matter of your bitcoin holdings should depend upon your views of the short, medium and long term value of bitcoin.. and with my holdings, I am placing more emphasis on longer term expected value.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
utkarshm

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:48:31 PM

Right now exactly i have 0.19btc.I buyed 0.1 btc today and done sports betting me with.I have gone all in on a single bet in a rugby match at odds 1.90 and after winning that now i have 0.19btc right now.I am planning to withdraw 0.1 btc now and do some investement with rest of the bitcoins.
Natlind

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:15:23 PM

Truly I have nothing as of now. Joined in a signature campaign last week and started my career in posting. Will receive the payment in two to three days once I achieve the targeted posts. Good time to save thre earnings now as the hike in price would bring a reasonable growth to my savings. Finding out ways to earn this crypto currency.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:24:14 PM

Truly I have nothing as of now. Joined in a signature campaign last week and started my career in posting. Will receive the payment in two to three days once iI achieve the targeted posts. Good time to save thre earning now as the home in price would bring a reasonable growth to my savings. Finding out ways to earn this crypto currency.

If you have skills like web designing or programming then you can offer your services to a client and in that case you will be earning more amount of bitcoins in compare to signature campaign.

nealvanessa990

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:20:35 PM

I have now around .5 BTC I invest on trading and its keep increased day by day also I am collect more.4 month before I was starting with .1 BTC.Hope in this year I can reach 1 BTC.trading is really very tough if you have no experience.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:22:07 PM

I have now around .5 BTC I invest on trading and its keep increased day by day also I am collect more.4 month before I was starting with .1 BTC.Hope in this year I can reach 1 BTC.trading is really very tough if you have no experience.

Of course its not easy to make profits in trading, you need to spend lot of time in understand and learning the market scenario, but its worth to invest time in it to get better results in future.
Dora Doll

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:48:29 PM

i am earning bitcoin regularly, i try to collect as much bitcoins as i can, because to me, the price of bitcoin is going to to a maximum price in next few months, therefore the best decision in present time is to hold bitcoin for the that time, and if a person do not have bitcoin, then he should try to buy some bitcoin before the price increase.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:02:35 PM

Truly I have nothing as of now. Joined in a signature campaign last week and started my career in posting. Will receive the payment in two to three days once iI achieve the targeted posts. Good time to save thre earning now as the home in price would bring a reasonable growth to my savings. Finding out ways to earn this crypto currency.

If you have skills like web designing or programming then you can offer your services to a client and in that case you will be earning more amount of bitcoins in compare to signature campaign.

You do not have to earn BTC in order to have BTC.

If you rely only on earning BTC, then you are going to have difficulties accumulating sufficient quantities of BTC to even matter.

mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:05:10 PM

i am earning bitcoin regularly, i try to collect as much bitcoins as i can, because to me, the price of bitcoin is going to to a maximum price in next few months, therefore the best decision in present time is to hold bitcoin for the that time, and if a person do not have bitcoin, then he should try to buy some bitcoin before the price increase.

Either you buy it or earn it, you should make sure that you have enough bitcoin with you for the future, as earning or buying btc at a moment is easy but the scenario will not be the same in future.
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:10:35 PM

i have only 2 btc now
useless4

Activity: 389

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:28:16 PM

Since I only started about two weeks ago, I have very little to show for right now. I'm in a bit of slow progess at the moment.

Good for you if you have 21 BTC. So what's your plan with that? Are you just going to hold and wait till halving comes? Or are you going to trade with maybe half of it?
me too, since i only started a month ago, i'd only have a little btc right now. But i have no worries, it will become big and bigger soon! All i want to do is to work hard and harder so that i will achieve that goal.I will collect and save btc as much as i can.  Smiley
i started a few years ago and actually i only have a really small amount of bitcoins too Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:30:15 PM

i have only 2 btc now
You are very rich because I am in this community just few days back and still looking for my first amount in bitcoins which is coming in next week but I hope I will have this in 3 figures mean want to have more then 100 bitcoins in my wallet
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 02:13:01 AM

I wish I had 21 BTC!!!  I have access to alot more than that through investors I control some money for, but I do not personally have that much.  I have about 4 BTC at this time and I am fighting to get more and more!!

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
secdark

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 02:31:08 AM

Since I only started about two weeks ago, I have very little to show for right now. I'm in a bit of slow progess at the moment.

Good for you if you have 21 BTC. So what's your plan with that? Are you just going to hold and wait till halving comes? Or are you going to trade with maybe half of it?
me too, since i only started a month ago, i'd only have a little btc right now. But i have no worries, it will become big and bigger soon! All i want to do is to work hard and harder so that i will achieve that goal.I will collect and save btc as much as i can.  Smiley
i started a few years ago and actually i only have a really small amount of bitcoins too Cheesy

As what he said though you have a little bitcoin in your wallet you can make it big or you can earn more if you are working hard to earn that, do some effort, give some time on your earning bitcoins not like you want to earn more but you dont do anything! Work hard and invest some time.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:52:19 AM

What is a good amount to have? Is there some kind of club if you own a certain amount?  Like the 21 btc club or some shit? What is average, and big pimpin?

I never go lower than 21, is that good or bad?

I own 22.5 BTC. Is that good enough?
You now own just over one-millionth of the total supply of Bitcoin ever, if you think that's an achievement for yourself then that's good for you.

I personally can't imagine ever having 22.5BTC, so I would say that yeah, you are good. There will only ever be, at most, 1 million people that will hold more Bitcoin than you, and that would be if it was distributed equally.

My goodness 22.5BTC was a big amount and good savings that can be considerate. I can say dude that you are one of the successful bitcoin enthusiast here in bitcoin world. I only got 0.8BTC for a couple of months since I joined here this year only.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 12:10:16 PM

I don't even have one BTC now but I am slowly accumulating it so that I will have enough when the price really goes up and then maybe be able to use some in investing to other businesses not bitcoin related to have multiple sources of income. My source of BTC now is signature campaign and trading and then I am just reinvesting what I earned in trading day by day to accumulate as fast as possible because I prefer day trading rather than waiting for the price to go up which may take weeks or months.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████