Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:19:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many btc do you have?  (Read 19965 times)
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 12:36:48 PM

I haven't enough btc, I don't holding my btc because I am earning a small amount of bitcoin. So, I spend all my earning btc for my daily needs. I will hold btc in future when my income will be very big and healthy. Now, I am happy with my small income.
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:27:07 PM

I haven't enough btc, I don't holding my btc because I am earning a small amount of bitcoin. So, I spend all my earning btc for my daily needs. I will hold btc in future when my income will be very big and healthy. Now, I am happy with my small income.

Saving works nice ! and you prolly gonna hit your head on the wall some day , because you spend lets say .02 for a service or .05 to buy something...
Like lazlo did with that pizza!  Wink
HateEU

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:28:48 PM

now i have 0.002btc becaus ei reinvest and reinvest my money again and again to make more money to withdrwal some real money
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 02:28:14 PM

Even if you are earning small amount at a moment you should try to save at least a part of it, as whatever you have saved will hold more value in future, so saving is the best and most profitable choice to make.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 02:31:12 PM

What is a good amount to have? Is there some kind of club if you own a certain amount?  Like the 21 btc club or some shit? What is average, and big pimpin?

I never go lower than 21, is that good or bad?

I own 22.5 BTC. Is that good enough?
You now own just over one-millionth of the total supply of Bitcoin ever, if you think that's an achievement for yourself then that's good for you.

I personally can't imagine ever having 22.5BTC, so I would say that yeah, you are good. There will only ever be, at most, 1 million people that will hold more Bitcoin than you, and that would be if it was distributed equally.

My goodness 22.5BTC was a big amount and good savings that can be considerate. I can say dude that you are one of the successful bitcoin enthusiast here in bitcoin world. I only got 0.8BTC for a couple of months since I joined here this year only.

If you really own that big amount may i know if what  certain wallets are you using well you don't have to be specific all i want to know if you are using online wallet or a desktop wallet. If you are using online wallet i supposed that it was on blockchain?
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 02:42:59 PM

I have 11 btc with me at a moment and my goal is to reach to 21 btc till the end of the year, and I am putting my best efforts at a moment to collect as much as possible and I am sure I will make it in this year.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 02:59:31 PM

What is a good amount to have? Is there some kind of club if you own a certain amount?  Like the 21 btc club or some shit? What is average, and big pimpin?

I own 22.5 BTC. Is that good enough?
You now own just over one-millionth of the total supply of Bitcoin ever, if you think that's an achievement for yourself then that's good for you.

I personally can't imagine ever having 22.5BTC, so I would say that yeah, you are good. There will only ever be, at most, 1 million people that will hold more Bitcoin than you, and that would be if it was distributed equally.

My goodness 22.5BTC was a big amount and good savings that can be considerate. I can say dude that you are one of the successful bitcoin enthusiast here in bitcoin world. I only got 0.8BTC for a couple of months since I joined here this year only.

If you really own that big amount may i know if what  certain wallets are you using well you don't have to be specific all i want to know if you are using online wallet or a desktop wallet. If you are using online wallet i supposed that it was on blockchain?

you wont know  since he would not intend to tell  where those funds are being stored. 22btc is  already decent and you could   make already some  investments with that amount. Earning even 1 btc as of today  is soo damn hard and  not easy you would really make  do hard workd in able to attain it.

HateEU

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 03:02:10 PM

i wish i have 100000 btc to buy a house and everthing i need and start online company which i want
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 03:07:49 PM

I have 11 btc with me at a moment and my goal is to reach to 21 btc till the end of the year, and I am putting my best efforts at a moment to collect as much as possible and I am sure I will make it in this year.

11 btc is huge for me, if I would ever reach to that amount then I don't know what I will do, may be I will sell them and covert them to fiat and go for shopping and a mini vacations with my friends.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 03:20:56 PM

For me as long as how much you can earn that is the good amount to have bitcoin.  Sad to say that I never had even a single bitcoin in my life.  But I am not lonely about it because it was only like 6 months for me since I got to know bitcoin.  Plus I uses the bitcoin to exchange for a fiat currency and spend it for some groceries and other expenses.  I do not know if there were a group for people who have lots of bitcoin.  And by the way congratulations for having that amount of bitcoin.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 03:29:19 PM

I wish I had 21 BTC!!!  I have access to alot more than that through investors I control some money for, but I do not personally have that much.  I have about 4 BTC at this time and I am fighting to get more and more!!

we all wish we had that much bitcoin,
i wish i had 1 bitcoin and i could store it away for a very long time but i spend it all on different stuff online, from payment for VPN subscription to gambling it is all gone Cheesy

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
funbarrel

Activity: 394

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 03:35:46 PM

I wish I had 21 BTC!!!  I have access to alot more than that through investors I control some money for, but I do not personally have that much.  I have about 4 BTC at this time and I am fighting to get more and more!!
yeah it would be really cool in my opinion though i have never had that much and i might never have it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 03:39:00 PM

i wish i have 100000 btc to buy a house and everthing i need and start online company which i want
I hope you can get 100000BTC, although you must hard work and be patient until you get it and you can start collecting the bitcoins from trading,mining or you can buy bitcoins little by little and saving them. It will makes your wishing becoming true.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 03:39:16 PM

Wow that was really a huge amount. In what certain ways you are gaining your bitcoin sir? I supposed that you gain more percentage of your total amount from signature campaign and trading am i right?
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:05:30 PM

For now I have less than 0.5 BTC but I am trying to get more and more. and I hope I can soon buy a lot more when I received my paycheck this month. Grin

At this moment i have 0.1 BTC and around 0.6 worth of altcoins.  Im still trying to trade to be able to get more bitcoin while participating in signature campaign.  I started from buying 0.03 worth of BTC last May when i come back here  in forum after several months of forgeting bitcoin, from May until now, I cashed out total of around 1 BTC (converted it to fiat for the daily needs) and then that first line I said.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 06:09:43 PM

Wow that was really a huge amount. In what certain ways you are gaining your bitcoin sir? I supposed that you gain more percentage of your total amount from signature campaign and trading am i right?

Trading would be the main source of his income as his signature pays him 0.035 per week which comes to 0.14 per month, and that is a good amount to earn from signature campaign, and even I am earning the same amount from signature but I don't have 11 btc in my wallet  Wink
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 07:22:14 PM

i have not such a good amount of bitcoin but i like to buy a good amount get some exra money that i can easy invest in bitcoin because i am so much interested in bitcoin and have full trust on bitcoin.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 10318

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 07:31:32 PM

For now I have less than 0.5 BTC but I am trying to get more and more. and I hope I can soon buy a lot more when I received my paycheck this month. Grin

At this moment i have 0.1 BTC and around 0.6 worth of altcoins.  Im still trying to trade to be able to get more bitcoin while participating in signature campaign.  I started from buying 0.03 worth of BTC last May when i come back here  in forum after several months of forgeting bitcoin, from May until now, I cashed out total of around 1 BTC (converted it to fiat for the daily needs) and then that first line I said.

I have no problem with the concept of trading to increase your bitcoin holdings, and it could be that you have some kind of strategy and/or system that allows you to build your bitcoin holdings based upon trading...

On the other hand, to me, it appears as if you are trading way too large of a percentage of your BTC allocated funds that are placed in a kind of trading cycle. 

More or less you have less than 15% in BTC and more than 85% in trading funds. 

Seems more like gambling, rather than any kind of sound investment strategy, yet surely folks have their own systems.

My personal system is nearly the opposite of yours.  I only trade BTC by buying on the way down and selling on the way up.  I try not to engage in complicated transactions and I continue to build my BTC portfolio.  Since my funds are mostly only in fiat and BTC, I don't have as much to keep track of, yet I also do not have as much upside potential (but that is a choice that I have made, also based on my other non-crypto investments, too). 

Currently, I may be a bit too much allocated towards BTC, especially after prices came down from the upper $700s, and at that point, I was probably around 90% BTC, and when the price dipped down to the lower $500s, I became around 98% BTC, yet now, my allocation is around 95% BTC.  Sure, I am trading with quite higher amounts than you, but I would think that safe principles to attempt to increase your BTC holdings would be figure out some decent proportions while at the same time preserving some of the BTC that you have accumulated... Maybe even 50% allocation towards trading, under current market conditions may be more reasonable, as compared to 85%?  That's my thinking in terms of taking some of the gambling out of the allocations..

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 10318

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 07:35:37 PM

Trading would be the main source of his income as his signature pays him 0.035 per week which comes to 0.14 per month, and that is a good amount to earn from signature campaign, and even I am earning the same amount from signature but I don't have 11 btc in my wallet  Wink

Yeah, nearly doubling your BTC holdings in such a short period of time (looks like 3 months), seems like a pretty major BTC investment move, and a pretty bullish view of bitcoin in order to believe that there is some kind of urgency in moving from 11BTC to 21BTC in about 3 months.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
jonahmarieaton101

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:32:05 AM

How many btc i have? haha that's sounds interesting. For now, i have a very small btc in my wallet, but if i want to have many btc all  i want to do is to work hard as much as i can. Soon maybe!

would you mind if you share your ideas guys?  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: