Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:58:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Whaleclub - Use bitcoin to trade ETH, BTC, stocks, forex, oil, gold at 40x  (Read 2078 times)
whaleclubco (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Whaleclub.co – Digital Currency Powered Trading

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 11:22:06 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2016, 04:01:10 PM by whaleclubco

Dear Traders,

I thought I'd start this topic in this sub-forum to be in touch with the Indian community since we are seeing high traffic from India to Whaleclub. I am happy to answer your questions and listen to your feedback in this thread.

Whaleclub is a trading platform powered entirely by bitcoin. https://www.whaleclub.co

It’s like your broker except you use bitcoin instead of fiat to trade.

You can long or short Stocks, Forex, Gold, Oil, ETH/BTC, and BTC/USD directly using your bitcoin. Your bitcoin is never converted into fiat and all trades are settled in bitcoin.

All orders are executed instantly and free of charge at the price you specify or at the best available price if you enter at market. There is no slippage. We aim for great speed and simplicity.

Whaleclub works great on smartphones and tablets. Just open whaleclub.co in your mobile browser and the UI will automatically adapt.

We currently offer up to 40x leverage and we plan to add more markets soon.

New: Affiliate Program Pays out 50% commission for life ›

Trading Conditions
  • up to 40x leverage
  • low spreads
  • no minimum deposit
  • no execution fees
  • no delays (instant execution)
  • no requotes
  • no rejections
  • anonymous / no account verification

Security ›
When it comes to security, we are and have always been absolutely paranoid.
  • 100% cold segregated storage of customer funds
  • full-account 2-factor authentication
  • brute-force and ddos mitigation through Cloudflare
  • paper backups of wallets in vaults around the world

Other Features
  • 24/7 support
  • community: 8,000+ traders ❤
  • demo trading for all markets (trading simulator)
  • detailed and automatic trading performance stats
  • fresh stream of trade ideas and signals
  • works on mobile + tablet

We're a friendly team of 6 people based in Hong Kong (check our About page for more info).

Talk to us any time - we're human!

I'm happy to answer your questions in this thread.

Petar, Operations @Whaleclub

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 05:33:01 AM

Since you are not charging any fees on buy and sell, so how do you earn? Is it for temporary you are not charging or it will be for lifetime till this site exists?

whaleclubco (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 06:35:43 AM

Since you are not charging any fees on buy and sell, so how do you earn? Is it for temporary you are not charging or it will be for lifetime till this site exists?

We have a traditional broker business model. We make money from the spread between bid and ask on the different markets. You can learn more about it here: https://www.whaleclub.co/about/business-model

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 11:04:17 AM

Do you provide any support to a novice trader like me?I find bitcoin trading lucrative but dont know anything about it.What is the minimum amount to start with?
whaleclubco (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 03:49:08 PM

Do you provide any support to a novice trader like me?I find bitcoin trading lucrative but dont know anything about it.What is the minimum amount to start with?

Whaleclub provides full demo trading for BTC/USD and other markets. You get 5BTC demo balance that you can trade (just like real trading) to practice your strategies and learn.

Once you feel ready, you can then deposit bitcoin and start trading for real. There is no minimum deposit, but the minimum position size is 0.01BTC.

bitcoinisfurture

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:18:00 AM

Since you want to enter in Indian market and cater them, it would be useful for your team if they could keep an escrow with the Forum Moderator which gives confidence to others about its genuineness. Since you do not have any office in India this would be an ideal solution for you to get the prospective clients from India and gain their trust.

whaleclubco (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 06:14:39 PM

Hello,

I created this thread to be in touch with the Indian community for support and feedback purposes. I don't feel we need the escrow since our reputation is well-established.

Feel free to ask about us on Twitter, TradingView chat rooms, Facebook, our chat rooms, our main bitcointalk thread, and many other places.

You can also learn more about us here: https://www.whaleclub.co/about

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 11:10:19 PM

Whaleclub provides full demo trading for BTC/USD and other markets. You get 5BTC demo balance that you can trade (just like real trading) to practice your strategies and learn.

Once you feel ready, you can then deposit bitcoin and start trading for real. There is no minimum deposit, but the minimum position size is 0.01BTC.
This Indeed is very good.I will definitely give it a try and will share my experience here.Good luck to you Smiley
whaleclubco (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 04:54:47 PM

New Update!

You can now trade AAPL, FB, and TSLA on Whaleclub - with extended hours so you can capitalize on pre-market and after-hours (earnings) volatility! Whaleclub ›

bitcoinisfurture

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 05:19:23 PM

Cool. So hows the response from this board so far? And what are the new stuffs in pipeline?
whaleclubco (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 05:32:04 PM

We have members on the team who have spent some great time in India and we love the Indian community. The response has been great. Our main goal with this thread is to engage with and answer questions (if any) from the Indian community.

We're currently focused on offering more markets to trade for our customers. That includes indices such as S&P, soft commodities such as wheat, more stocks, more forex pairs, and perhaps some crypto pairs such as ETH.

We're also working on improving our current offering by providing more leverage options and lower bid-ask spread where possible.

In addition to that, many improvements to the experience are being developed, including better market tracking, ideas and news specific to each market, and pushing the platform to work as fast and reliably as possible across devices.

And of course, a few "surprise" features that we'd like to delight our customers with in the near future.

whaleclubco (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 04:28:22 PM

Added ETH/BTC and S&P500 - both markets now available to trade on Whaleclub!

mynameisdon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:03:32 PM

your referral commission are much high.from where you get profit to give users?
its very hard to give 50% commission by any exchange. i can't believe this is possible.and also you are new and don't have any office india.seems this site is made for scam! Wink

mynameisdon

Activity: 322

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:29:07 PM

Hello,

I created this thread to be in touch with the Indian community for support and feedback purposes. I don't feel we need the escrow since our reputation is well-established.

Feel free to ask about us on Twitter, TradingView chat rooms, Facebook, our chat rooms, our main bitcointalk thread, and many other places.

You can also learn more about us here: https://www.whaleclub.co/about
why you don't need escrow?bigger than bigger company are using escrow.how can you say that you are well-established..but yet i scaring to use your service.other service like zebpay are registered on ROC(registration of company). are you too registered?
finally what is guaranteed you will not scam in future?

manicminer

Activity: 302

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:52:45 AM

why you don't need escrow?bigger than bigger company are using escrow
Do you know of a trading site similar to Whaleclub using escrow, or only exchanges?
zahra4577

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 11:10:32 AM

why you don't need escrow?bigger than bigger company are using escrow
Do you know of a trading site similar to Whaleclub using escrow, or only exchanges?
They have made a good name for themselves during this period.I dont think they need escrow. Moreover how do you expect an escrow to act in such a situation? will he hold your funds and Whaleclub will invest for you?What if you suffered loss?will escrow release the funds? Do you ask bitrex to appoint an escrow before you start trading on their platform? lol

deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:48:18 PM

I am also the same like you . I also need some good assistant to assist me in trading . I am very eager to start but i am not able to find any one to help me. Please give some related information to help.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: