Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:03:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hashocean!  (Read 2295 times)
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:22:55 PM

I don't know either if where it came from but still i have invested in that site and it still pays me.

But i dont suggest that invest in that site. But still its up to you what.

I invest in hashocean to and yet i get my capital now and the remaining running is my profit but i dont recomment for people to invest now because the site is so long time running and many long running sites now are turn scam and left investors empty handed. And i think for hashocean the sameway to i think hashocean will turn scam someday and many new investor will cry for their hard earn money and it will trending in crypto world

Yeah i invested  in hashocean also in i already get my capital and thats good for me and i dont try to add because im afraid if i add money to invest their and it will turn scam because many long running website turn scam today nd hope hashocean is not be the one of them someday.

Better to just enjoy what you already earned with that. They can close the site anytime. It's like gambling when you make profit, you can go away with some profit, but sometimes people are greedy and want much more, so a big loss come in sequence hehe

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quintiilieo

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 02:16:27 AM

I don't know either if where it came from but still i have invested in that site and it still pays me.

I invested too but dont try to invest if you dont know what is hyip and you dont want to loose your money . I invested only spare amount of my money so that if the hashocean turn into scam i dont loose all of my money that ive earned in faucets . And the site is running for long time so the site is ready to turn into scam.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 06:18:35 AM

I invest in hashocean to and yet i get my capital now and the remaining running is my profit but i dont recomment for people to invest now because the site is so long time running and many long running sites now are turn scam and left investors empty handed. And i think for hashocean the sameway to i think hashocean will turn scam someday and many new investor will cry for their hard earn money and it will trending in crypto world

Yeah i invested  in hashocean also in i already get my capital and thats good for me and i dont try to add because im afraid if i add money to invest their and it will turn scam because many long running website turn scam today nd hope hashocean is not be the one of them someday.

You do know your investment s being repaid from money stolen from other people? How does that make you feel ha?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 08:09:50 AM

Is Hashocean a real online mining service? or they just use the term cloud mining to attract people to invest, but in reality its a big bitcoin pyramiding site?
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:14:50 AM

Is Hashocean a real online mining service? or they just use the term cloud mining to attract people to invest, but in reality its a big bitcoin pyramiding site?

Don't add another word you said it yourself, they just use cloud mining to attract newbies who have no clue of how mining works, in reality they are only a big bitcoin pyramid scheme which unfortunately will make many many victims when they run away because they are online since January 2015, and the more online a website like this stays, the more victims it makes when it will run with people money. Stay away, cloud mining even the legit one are not profitable although with the bitcoin price rise, their reward daily has increased a bit, still they are not profitable. We should wait for S9 new antminers and only then we can give a try to Hashnest which is the most legit cloud mining site.
quicksilv3r

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

http://INVESTNCRYPTO.COM

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 02:28:27 PM

just broke even with hashocean i love hashocean! also hashocean "guarantees you the full refund if you don’t like our service operation for any reasons." iseen it happen.

►►►►►►►►►►►► ฿ #1 trusted Free bitcoin faucets ฿◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄ $/£/€ Earn free bitcoin Via Moonbit. $/£/€◄
►►►►►►►►►►►► ฿ Learn and Earn! #Cryptocurrency ฿◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄ $/£/€ Learn and Earn! Cryptocurrency $/£/€◄
crilleaz

Activity: 236

★ Always strive for the best ★

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 05:16:03 PM

just broke even with hashocean i love hashocean! also hashocean "guarantees you the full refund if you don’t like our service operation for any reasons." iseen it happen.

Congratulations Smiley

LiskFaucets. The hub and rotator for Lisk faucets. Overview faucets | RotatorReferral generator
Vote for 'liskfaucets' as delegate so we can ensure higher faucet rewards!
willy_00

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Age does not limit my ability

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:15:37 PM

I am quite sure you did not even invest a single cent,you are just trying to get ref for unlimited hash power.

Hello, nothing much here
a7mos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:18:46 PM

this site is living on the new members money . it is just a ponzi. I know they are paying now but I do not think this will continue as If they are really mining, the halving will affect them deeply and less people would join them
crilleaz

Activity: 236

★ Always strive for the best ★

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 07:53:32 AM

this site is living on the new members money . it is just a ponzi. I know they are paying now but I do not think this will continue as If they are really mining, the halving will affect them deeply and less people would join them

If they are not mining, the halving wouldn't have one bit of effect.

LiskFaucets. The hub and rotator for Lisk faucets. Overview faucets | RotatorReferral generator
Vote for 'liskfaucets' as delegate so we can ensure higher faucet rewards!
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:19:27 AM

If they are not mining, the halving wouldn't have one bit of effect.
Most of CloudMining will scam when halving happens, theoretically when halving happens the price of coins will jump up and it's the perfect time for cloud mining to go scam and sell all of their customer's coins Tongue

Just like a recent cloud mining scam Wink
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:25:11 AM

How the fuck is halving going to affect them when increasing mining difficulty for the last 6 months has not affected them? Magic or scam? What do u think?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
SuckMyToys

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:31:11 AM

i'm Guess Hashocean are not real site cloud mining. this just be like HYIP or PONZI.
Why?
Cause i was review for where this place and trying for found pict or video, I realy don't found one prove this site are real doing some mining.
When looking address there at maps google. i see for this address it's just restaurant  Grin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: