Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:51:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS| Want to trade] [Vouched] Digital ocean $50 and Azure $300 coupon for $3 !  (Read 2107 times)
Pierrick

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:48:28 PM

If I get the Github package, can I link an existing Github account to use it with?
dfinc

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

retired since 2019;find me online:functionallyvoid

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 07:07:41 PM

PMed

now that I’m done cleaning up, I’m retired for good cya everyone! If you need to contact me: functionallyvoid on steam and all over the internet

white.walker (OP)

Activity: 192

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 01:44:00 AM

If I get the Github package, can I link an existing Github account to use it with?

no you can't link it to an existing github account (you plan will be upgrade to have unlimited private repos automatically when using github student developer pack) don't worry

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dfinc

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 04:04:45 PM

Bought an full GitHub pack and everything is as described  Grin. Vouch for seller

now that I’m done cleaning up, I’m retired for good cya everyone! If you need to contact me: functionallyvoid on steam and all over the internet

white.walker (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:29:04 PM

Bought an full GitHub pack and everything is as described  Grin. Vouch for seller

thanks for the vouch !

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
dfinc

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 05:16:12 PM

lol another vouch for op because I won an aws code in OPs giveaway. Got the code immediately after giveaway finished.

RoadToBTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:50:53 PM

I won the contest and already got aws code from OP.

Thank you very much!
Anandhi

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:56:01 PM

vouch for OP!  Received the digital ocean code!

Thanks so much!
hermesesus

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 06:03:03 PM

Vouch for OP! I won the contest and I received Digital Ocean code.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1556627.msg15638337#msg15638337

Thank you Smiley
white.walker (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:25:42 PM

lol another vouch for op because I won an aws code in OPs giveaway. Got the code immediately after giveaway finished.

I won the contest and already got aws code from OP.

Thank you very much!

vouch for OP!  Received the digital ocean code!

Thanks so much!

Vouch for OP! I won the contest and I received Digital Ocean code.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1556627.msg15638337#msg15638337

Thank you Smiley

thanks for the vouches. Enjoy the codes ! I'm still selling these in case you are interested !

TommyH7899

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:10:36 AM

I would like to buy digital ocean, and aws, and some others, please PM me
white.walker (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:41:53 AM

i've sent details via pm .

update - price increased to $3 (complete pack in no longer available) . Sold 20+ .

All three of the above codes are in stock, quantity - 10+ .

Revelation Machine

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:15:33 AM

update - price increased to $3 (complete pack in no longer available) . Sold 20+ .

Why is the complete pack no longer available? Are you using a different method to obtain the Digitalocean coupon codes?
StuffSneak

Activity: 405

Strive for Success

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:50:16 AM

PMed you about this.
white.walker (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:16:07 AM

replied to you via pm. 1 more AWS code sold !

white.walker (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:19:20 AM

Why is the complete pack no longer available? Are you using a different method to obtain the Digitalocean coupon codes?

Yes and no. I'm using two methods for it . I can't sell complete package anymore due to limited copies and reserved for self use. You can still pm me with your offer for complete pack.

johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:46:17 PM

After many messages with the seller I bought the AWS code for $3 but unfortunately it didn't work out. The seller refunded me promptly, though!

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
Revelation Machine

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:04:05 AM

Yes and no. I'm using two methods for it . I can't sell complete package anymore due to limited copies and reserved for self use. You can still pm me with your offer for complete pack.
I am interested in buying a complete pack. Does the complete pack come with the Amazon codes too?
white.walker (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:31:01 AM

yes, sent you a pm !

white.walker (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 05:23:25 PM

bumping this up !

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: