Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:32:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GoldFaucet.XYZ - Claim up to 66999 Satoshi every 4min - 25% Referral  (Read 1053 times)
thebitcoingirl (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 03:55:30 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2016, 06:48:11 AM by thebitcoingirl

GoldFaucet.XYZ

We Give You from 130 to 66999 Satoshi Every 4 Minutes
We Give You 25% Referral Bonus

SOON WITH 30% REFERRAL!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:35:38 PM

Nive faucet Wink

Site added to Land of Trusted Faucets and Bitcoin Space Rotator
It would be nice if you give Land of Trusted Faucets a link back Grin

For banner codes see Topic

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 04:58:39 PM

Worked flawlessly in my mobile phone. Loads fast. It is great to have a faucet that you know you can claim almost everytime you want. Thanks.

lol3c

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 05:42:39 PM

I think the reward is to little to make people earn from your faucet. Try to increase your rewards and lower the time payout. This way people will come to your faucets. Besides that, try to change your faucet's look, because it's too classic, try something special. Good luck with your mini business.
kwaasteniet

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 05:46:48 PM

i prefer a faucet with a longer time slot with higher rewards but with an average of 75sat/minute this faucet is good.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 08:00:32 PM

Simple faucet, easy to claim, no annoying anti-bot and safety limits. Minimal reward is a bit low, but I like it that there is some chances to get higher reward. On my first claim got 100 satoshi, thanks for it.

SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:13:35 PM

Simple faucet, easy to claim, no annoying anti-bot and safety limits. Minimal reward is a bit low, but I like it that there is some chances to get higher reward. On my first claim got 100 satoshi, thanks for it.

Personally I'm a bigger fan of higher rewards but less time to claim, it just means you don't have to do as many captchas.  The site is good in its simplicity.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:08:38 PM

Personally I'm a bigger fan of higher rewards but less time to claim, it just means you don't have to do as many captchas.  The site is good in its simplicity.

Yes, I prefer high paying faucets too like daily faucets, but for who likes fast claim this faucet is very nice. The BTC is increasing really fast and 55 satoshi every minute (with chance to earn 100 satoshi or more) is an average prize. And it's very simple and fast to claim of course.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 11:56:36 PM

i don't like the faucet with low rewards and low timer, but more people add captcha already for 55 satoshi  Grin

i suggest to change advertising, anonymous for me pay very low
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 12:04:59 AM

i don't like the faucet with low rewards and low timer, but more people add captcha already for 55 satoshi  Grin

thats to much attenshion
i also hat to claim ever minute but some others may like it XD

kind regards
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 03:14:51 AM

55 (50.7%), 100 (50.7%), 333 (0.5%), 777 (< 0.1%), 999 (< 0.1%), 66999 (< 0.1%)

50,7+50,7 % ? + other rewards the amount is 102%, how this is possible ?

but idea to add 66999 satoshi is very nice
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 04:25:58 AM

nice faucet and very clean from annoying ads and the rewards also pretty good because people can claim it every minutes but overall i like your faucet
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 04:57:05 AM

GoldFaucet.XYZ

We Give You from 55 to 66999 Satoshi Every Minute
We Give You 30% Referral Bonus

Hey there, bitcoingirl. Welcome to the Bitcoin world! Nice faucet, but would you consider raising the two lowest payouts by 2 or 3 times, and then raising the claim timer to 5 minutes? I think you'll find that this will be better for your average time on site and bounce rate, which, in turn, will produce higher ad revenue for you for better quality traffic. Thoughts?

thebitcoingirl (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:10:21 AM

Hey there, bitcoingirl. Welcome to the Bitcoin world! Nice faucet, but would you consider raising the two lowest payouts by 2 or 3 times, and then raising the claim timer to 5 minutes? I think you'll find that this will be better for your average time on site and bounce rate, which, in turn, will produce higher ad revenue for you for better quality traffic. Thoughts?

That's not a bad idea! Just made out the changes  Wink Let's see how it goes for now.
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 06:19:23 AM

That's not a bad idea! Just made out the changes  Wink Let's see how it goes for now.

Awesome! I will play around with this faucet now, and provide you with some more feedback. The best faucet admins are the ones that listen to their users, and react proactively. Kudos to you, and I wish you the best. Just know that now, your faucet is considered well above average for the industry at current rates, so you may become a victim to bots. If that happens, let me know via PM or in here, and I'll help direct you to some posts and users that can help you if/when that problem occurs.

Another thing; I really like your faucet payout range and chances, but I don't like the 10% part Tongue I like to refer my friends and followers, but I generally don't at 10%. What about this (do the math first, and see if it makes sense for you):

You lower the payout claims to 100sat or 200sat for the first two choices (this is still high-paying, because at your lowest payout, it's still 2,000sat/hr, which is well above what anyone else is consistently paying), and then raise your referral commission to 25%? You could even raise the probability of the 100sat claim to 75%, lower the 200sat to 24.7%, and then keep the other high earning chances the same.

Thoughts?

thebitcoingirl (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:30:39 AM

Awesome! I will play around with this faucet now, and provide you with some more feedback. The best faucet admins are the ones that listen to their users, and react proactively. Kudos to you, and I wish you the best. Just know that now, your faucet is considered well above average for the industry at current rates, so you may become a victim to bots. If that happens, let me know via PM or in here, and I'll help direct you to some posts and users that can help you if/when that problem occurs.

Another thing; I really like your faucet payout range and chances, but I don't like the 10% part Tongue I like to refer my friends and followers, but I generally don't at 10%. What about this (do the math first, and see if it makes sense for you):

You lower the payout claims to 100sat or 200sat for the first two choices (this is still high-paying, because at your lowest payout, it's still 2,000sat/hr, which is well above what anyone else is consistently paying), and then raise your referral commission to 25%? You could even raise the probability of the 100sat claim to 75%, lower the 200sat to 24.7%, and then keep the other high earning chances the same.

Thoughts?

Great to hear that! I'm doing some fixes/improvements in this hours so the faucet. Will let you know in case I need help/suggestions.
Regarding the referral, the description text wasn't updated, it really is 30%. Just fixed that too.
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 06:34:29 AM

Thoughts?

Great to hear that! I'm doing some fixes/improvements in this hours so the faucet. Will let you know in case I need help/suggestions.
Regarding the referral, the description text wasn't updated, it really is 30%. Just fixed that too.

Lower it to 25%, that should be enough, and if you ever decide to raise it again in the future, you can. Then you'll look like a hero for doing so lol.  25% is enough, trust me Smiley

Oh, and I've been posting your link... That balance isn't gonna last very long Tongue

thebitcoingirl (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:40:17 AM

Oh, and I've been posting your link... That balance isn't gonna last very long Tongue

lol, I'm seeing on Google Analytics the effect.
thebitcoingirl (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 02:02:21 PM

I just added promo referrals for HashFlare and Coinbase wallets on the top.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 02:32:29 PM

Simple and easy to claim with very good hourly income.

but:

you have more than 104% there, so it looks to me that only rewards are 130-220 sat
cheers
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: