Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:46:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your gambling strategy  (Read 32837 times)
crypto.james

Activity: 134
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:55:39 AM

Martingale but to a fixed extent

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 09:15:31 AM

Martingale but to a fixed extent
Actually it is good to try that in sports betting, good to martingale especially in a game 7 basketball finals, very rare you will see a team sweep.

Cazkys

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 12:02:44 PM

I try not to play emotionally, the more emotional I play the more I get out of control and just bet all of my cash out of rage or frustration. Discipline,mostly. I forcibly stop myself from betting one more time when I’m on a losing streak. When I’m already on a double digit losing streak, it’s time to stop.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 12:14:17 PM

With respect to the poster above you, that listed strategy is really good and should be followed by a certain gambler, but the flat betting is really hard to do, I think we need to be discipline enough to be able to do that, we cannot maintain flat betting especially when we are losing.
Do you really think that cure for your losing streak is using martingale or some other kind of betting progression system?
You are wrong, mate. Martingale is mathematically proven to be even worse than flat betting - especially if you want to recover from losing streak.

I am not sure how people still can be so blind to see that there is literally no gambling system to help you win.
adi33

Activity: 630

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 12:25:03 PM

if my first time playing in bustabit .strategy I was counting the initial bet and the bet loses. I do not want to lose my bitcoin. so I had to calculate my bet

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 12:34:11 PM

if my first time playing in bustabit .strategy I was counting the initial bet and the bet loses. I do not want to lose my bitcoin. so I had to calculate my bet

You are a very ignorant and too afraid of what you are doing. It was proven by sanagt you afraid of losing your funds in gambling, it is definitely in the gambling you will get a whopping is still using it. Wouldn't you know it all..?? , then why did you still want to try your luck in gambling ..?
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 04:29:35 PM

I think almost everybody have tried martingale at least once. During a long period of time my strategy have been martingale on 50% winning chance. With that strategy you almost always can double you balance and sometimes you might get close to 100k from 200 sats faucet. Of course I'm talking about dice gambling sites. And don't forget that you might lose all your balance in two minutes too.

Recently I came to another strategy which is also a martingale but of a different kind. I play with 10% winning chance and I double my bet every fifth time after consecutive losses. If I win I go back to the initial bet which is around 0.5% of my balance.
Martingale is only good if you just analyze it but when you apply that is when you will understand that it is not applicable in gambling especially when there is a house edge, you cannot just win easily especially in dice as that game has no flaws in favor of us, it always favors the house.

For me whatever strategy you are going to use as long as you are going to get profit with it base on your luck that is going to be acceptable.

Because I have read some people here that they are using martingale for a long time ago but it tends that sometimes it is not usable.

As long as I think I am going to win then I am going to bet, that is my strategy.

Martingale can be used in sports betting. For example you start with a 0.01 btc as base bet the first time and then double it every time. It's difficult to make profit but not impossible and this has the highest chances. You just need an odd of 2 or more, not difficult to find if you place bets on extremely heavy favorites like -1.5 Asian Handicap usually the odd goes from 1.35 to 1.95-2.05

I say it's more likely to happen that you will win an asian handicap bet on heavy favorites rather than trying to place a bet on a team which has an odd of 2 directly to win.

Unfortunately even sports betting has limits so you can use this strategy up to certain point and not always.

If you just hold on and if you have a big bankroll, this is really possible and doable. However, make it sure that your potential profit is almost the same most of the time so that you will get even instead of in a negative profit even if you win the game. So, the post above is right to always find an odd of 2.
But what are you going to do if you reach the betting limits, your bankroll vanishes, or just old plain bad luck, martingale is a horrible system that promises low profits and gargantuan loses.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
olympicwinner

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 04:33:21 PM

My strategy
1. Never be all in
2. always flat betting
3. don't bet the amount you can't lose
4. do deep research on sports.

Nice strategy. I don't believe you can significantly improve the chances of winning by doing a "deep research" on sports, but I agree with this on all the other points. The best part of your strategy IMO is the "don't bet the amount you can't lose" part. Anyone who will follow this advice will not regret gambling in the future.
With respect to the poster above you, that listed strategy is really good and should be followed by a certain gambler, but the flat betting is really hard to do, I think we need to be discipline enough to be able to do that, we cannot maintain flat betting especially when we are losing.

Thank you for your compliments. Just my many years betting experience, I male moneu from betting, especially sports betting, do deep research can give me more advantages and higher prediction rate. If you do flat betting, your winning rate is 55% in the long term, you can make decent money if your bankroll is large.

8Habits

Merit: 294

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 05:39:44 PM

My strategy
1. Never be all in
2. always flat betting

Nice strategy. I don't believe you can significantly improve the chances of winning by doing a "deep research" on sports, but I agree with this on all the other points. The best part of your strategy IMO is the "don't bet the amount you can't lose" part. Anyone who will follow this advice will not regret gambling in the future.

Thank you for your compliments. Just my many years betting experience, I male moneu from betting, especially sports betting, do deep research can give me more advantages and higher prediction rate. If you do flat betting, your winning rate is 55% in the long term, you can make decent money if your bankroll is large.

I know there is google but can you elaborate more about always flat betting strategy? Does it mean, no need to increase or decrease amount of bets and just bet the same amount of bets all of the time? Is this different with martingale strategy? I am really curious because it is really my first time to hear this strategy and interestingly it is being applied in sports betting which I do betting like once a week.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 06:44:40 PM

My strategy
1. Never be all in
2. always flat betting

I know there is google but can you elaborate more about always flat betting strategy? Does it mean, no need to increase or decrease amount of bets and just bet the same amount of bets all of the time? Is this different with martingale strategy? I am really curious because it is really my first time to hear this strategy and interestingly it is being applied in sports betting which I do betting like once a week.
From where ever he picks this strategy no matter. But this is a good strategy. If we follow his method, then our losing chances in gambling will be reduced. Yes, all four points are perfect. My strategy also same I will never go All In and I like sports betting. If I don't know the sport, i will search that games in Google or Bitcoin discussion forum, and I will place my bet.
8Habits

Merit: 294

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 06:55:35 PM

My strategy
1. Never be all in
2. always flat betting

From where ever he picks this strategy no matter. But this is a good strategy. If we follow his method, then our losing chances in gambling will be reduced. Yes, all four points are perfect. My strategy also same I will never go All In and I like sports betting. If I don't know the sport, i will search that games in Google or Bitcoin discussion forum, and I will place my bet.

I agree with you that as long as you have a working strategies, you will do good with gambling just like the professional gamblers out there. What I was trying to ask was not where he get the strategy but I was asking to elaborate more the always flat betting. I wanna know it from the poster's own explanations about it.
olympicwinner

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 11:05:15 PM

My strategy
1. Never be all in
2. always flat betting

Martingale will make us broke very soon, thats why i choose flat betting.

https://www.pinnacle.com/en/betting-articles/betting-strategy/staking-one-method-to-improve-your-betting

A great article, i will try proportional betting system in the future, theoretically, it is the best betting system.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 04:12:02 AM

I think almost everybody have tried martingale at least once. During a long period of time my strategy have been martingale on 50% winning chance. With that strategy you almost always can double you balance and sometimes you might get close to 100k from 200 sats faucet. Of course I'm talking about dice gambling sites. And don't forget that you might lose all your balance in two minutes too.

Recently I came to another strategy which is also a martingale but of a different kind. I play with 10% winning chance and I double my bet every fifth time after consecutive losses. If I win I go back to the initial bet which is around 0.5% of my balance.
Martingale is only good if you just analyze it but when you apply that is when you will understand that it is not applicable in gambling especially when there is a house edge, you cannot just win easily especially in dice as that game has no flaws in favor of us, it always favors the house.

For me whatever strategy you are going to use as long as you are going to get profit with it base on your luck that is going to be acceptable.

Because I have read some people here that they are using martingale for a long time ago but it tends that sometimes it is not usable.

As long as I think I am going to win then I am going to bet, that is my strategy.
If you are waiting for your turn to win without any assurance, you will just wasting your time waiting for your turn, I don't think we can have what we want. I know that there are always a reason why is it happening, why we are losing or winning in gambling.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 04:53:46 AM

I have always kind of shot from the hip but lately I have tried to really
lower my action. So with football so far this year I am only playing my top
3-4 plays for the same amount then if I want a fun bet I just put a small
amount of bitcoin. Before I would bet all my leans the same as my top plays
just so it would be more exciting. I have done much better using this method so
far this season.

saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 05:07:23 AM

If you are waiting for your turn to win without any assurance, you will just wasting your time waiting for your turn, I don't think we can have what we want. I know that there are always a reason why is it happening, why we are losing or winning in gambling.

That is gambling, you don't have assurance that you are going to win. And even we don't have assurance that we are going to win what we are doing?

We are just waiting for our luck and if we are going to win then we are going to think that we are lucky on that day so as long as it makes you win.

And we are destined that we are going to lose or win depending on your luck.

Vires in Numeris
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 05:34:28 AM

That is gambling, you don't have assurance that you are going to win. And even we don't have assurance that we are going to win what we are doing?

We are just waiting for our luck and if we are going to win then we are going to think that we are lucky on that day so as long as it makes you win.

And we are destined that we are going to lose or win depending on your luck.
just be sure that we are ready in what way the our fate bring us because if in case we loses big amount it will take another week of thinking what we did wrong so make sure that your mind is clear to this situation the best is to make it a habit that gambling is just completely for fun winning smaller amount is good enough instead of losing a huge one.
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 07:38:42 AM

My strategy
1. Never be all in
2. always flat betting

its a good strategy, maybe i can follow your strategy in my next week when i am playing gambling. number 1 until number 3, i can follow with easy especially with number 1 because i never all in of my money. but in number 4, sometimes i can not make deep research on sports because i am not following ane news in sports. but all in all, its a good strategy

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 01:29:37 PM

My strategy
1. Never be all in
2. always flat betting

its a good strategy, maybe i can follow your strategy in my next week when i am playing gambling. number 1 until number 3, i can follow with easy especially with number 1 because i never all in of my money. but in number 4, sometimes i can not make deep research on sports because i am not following ane news in sports. but all in all, its a good strategy

Agree with this,  he mentioned  nice  steps and  precautions when you are playing gambling hence you would  surely be aware  on your betting and also you could  able to control yourself. This strategy  would also work on mostly gambling sites except on   no. 4 since  research is  only possible  on  sports betting.

wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 05:38:06 PM

My strategy
1. Never be all in
2. always flat betting

Flat betting is good but it depends on the game you are playing, for example in blackjack when you get the count in your favor, that is the moment in which you must make big bets, since there is not a house edge but a players edge.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 06:49:13 PM

My strategy
1. Never be all in
2. always flat betting

Flat betting is good but it depends on the game you are playing, for example in blackjack when you get the count in your favor, that is the moment in which you must make big bets, since there is not a house edge but a players edge.
According to me sports betting goo to make money. Here we can easily make a profit based on game knowledge and players performances. In sports betting, if we have big bankroll means we can easily make a profit. If we go with low odds, bet with high amount. Then this will be sure profit for us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: