Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:30:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Raiblock value speculation price every week  (Read 1654 times)
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:27:06 PM

Wow is it really gonna boost up that much dude as much i wish the price will boost but really 5000...15k  sat each dude if this happen imma really have to kill myself you know how much i sold already for no more than 500 sat you talking bout 500 dollars difference maybe even more i really dont want to know its just gonna me cry Sad but for all the buyers cleaning house while price was dead cheap what a investment congrats man but sorry i really hope the price dont boost that high because im to young die  Undecided
You don't have to worry about that. But that line had me laughing for a bit  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: