Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:16:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon 70% egift  (Read 433 times)
The Prince Of Egifts (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:12:21 PM

Hello! I already have a main thread advertising my sales of egifts. I already made a few sells but why not a lot of people buy from me? 70% amazon that never expires is a good deal. Why no one give me good feedback after i sell? Why people give me bad feedback and i never sold to them? I have a lot. I can supply enough for small business. All denominations are in 50's.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:38:10 PM

You forgot to lock the topic
stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:18:39 PM

lol
Who all have purchased from you? let's get them here to give you some good feedback. 
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 01:06:25 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2016, 01:21:38 AM by MisteredF

lol
Who all have purchased from you? let's get them here to give you some good feedback.  

AKA Mrbossman, Sex/Money/Drugs, ScottyPippen, Tired of Sleeping and how many more no one knows.  I am sure no one has purchased from his (except his own fake alts).

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 01:41:47 AM

lol

AKA Mrbossman, Sex/Money/Drugs, ScottyPippen, Tired of Sleeping and how many more no one knows.  I am sure no one has purchased from his (except his own fake alts).

I'm not boss man or anybody I just try to sell egift. I sell already a lot. Why you make fun of me and call me names? I just sell egift and people did buy from me you just wait and watch. I'm good seller.
MiLkz

Activity: 617
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 02:01:32 AM

I am shocked you unlocked your thread.  Shocked

I would love to do lots of business, if I had any way to ascertain how you obtained those gift cards..

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 02:44:31 AM

I am shocked you unlocked your thread.  Shocked

I would love to do lots of business, if I had any wI y to ascertain how you obtained those gift cards..

This guy right here is awesome and knows I have the card. I sent him the card first because he is trusted member but he gave it back to me because he wants to see receipt but i don't have them but is 100% it will not expire i guarantee it. I sold a lot to many people but as of recent I sold to trusted member sunniechance3. He already order from amazon using my code and he never complain you can go ask him. Why people here make fun of me and give me bad feedback for no reason? I sell good shifts. I get more Walmart and iTunes next week but people always buy it fast.

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 07:36:35 PM

Bump.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: