Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:51:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: @ BCCC @ JAPAN's first blockchain industry organization  (Read 564 times)
Sinone (OP)

Activity: 597
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:53:36 PM

I am not sure how to understand that without being able to display that page into an English.

http://bccc.global/en/

There is something going on!.. https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/japan-sees-new-blockchain-industry-consortium-established/

I am looking for any info?.!
Evildrum

Activity: 84

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:05:26 PM

2 years to make your first post,congrats on busting that cherry!
I will wait on clicking on that till some one with more gump clicks on it and says its fine.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:27:36 PM

I'm finding all this advancement in Japan kinda weird. From people I've talked to who've been there it's a very cash oriented society. ATMs even close on holidays.
Evildrum

Activity: 84

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:31:26 PM

I'm finding all this advancement in Japan kinda weird. From people I've talked to who've been there it's a very cash oriented society. ATMs even close on holidays.

This is exactly what I am having trouble with,there seems to be a drive but unsure if its going to be for the better at the end of the day.
So many aspects of Japan point to it clamping down,rather than letting something like this breathe. Will be happy if this is all a step forward but I hesitate right now thinking of other issues like imports and migration where they have stricter than strict rules.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 11:09:46 PM

Considering how many economic tricks they've pulled over the last twenty years I guess a push towards being cashless is the next one. We'll see whether the population buys it.
Sinone (OP)

Activity: 597

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 04:14:30 PM

Hi again,

Firstly, took me two years for a post, because I had been struggle with personal issues..anyway just please..Ok, guys I am trying to catch up with all new bitcoin generation and etc..I have a file that explains a lot about that BCCC after communication with Fumihiro Naganuma-Infoteria Corporation I managed to get some information about BCCC.

Japan’s first blockchain industry organization, “Blockchain Collaborative Consortium (BCCC),” is now established and hold a press conference on the 25th of April, 2016, 13:30〜14:30 (opens at 13:00) Place :FINO LAB.

■ Founding member companies(34 companies, in alphabetical order)

Arara inc, IndieSquare Inc., BASE Inc., Infoteria Corporation, BtcBox Co., Ltd.Japan, Third Party Co., Ltd.Bitbank, incKataribe Inc,
Clover Lab.,inc.   LOCKON CO.,LTD.   Consensus Base LLC.Microsoft Japan Co., Ltd.   ConsenSys   MONEY PARTNERS SOLUTIONS Co.,LTD   
CurrencyPort   Nayuta Co.,Ltd   Drecom Co., Ltd.   OKWAVE EMTG   OPT Ventures,Inc    E-Guardian Inc.   Plat'Home Co.,Ltd. Fidel Technologies KK   SAKURA internet inc.FISCO Ltd.SJI Inc.HASH Consulting Corporation, Tech Bureau, Corp.HAW International   Unitedly Hotto Link Inc.   Uruma Law Offices Legal Professional    GMO Internet, Inc.Corporation iRidge, Inc.      

..for the purpose of educating the public about, researching and developing, and promoting investment in blockchain technology and working together with blockchain organizations overseas.

I am waiting for updates and If member wants the pdf file please let me know your email and I will post to you the file that detail scope of activity, main structure of BCCC and many other information about BCCC which Stands for Blockchain Collaborative Consortium!

The main website is only in Japanese and there is an running making English version right now. So, anything that might get your attention please get in touch here or http://bccc.global/en/

Thanks,
 Wink

richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 04:18:44 PM

Good news overall for financial industry and bitcoins also
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 04:31:21 PM

This is ok news for the financial industry, but for some people this won't be good news, especially if it means that blockchains are going to become more apparent in average financial markets. Money laundering would be much harder, and bribes more recognizable.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:04:40 PM

This is ok news for the financial industry, but for some people this won't be good news, especially if it means that blockchains are going to become more apparent in average financial markets. Money laundering would be much harder, and bribes more recognizable.

Which makes it a lot more friendlier to the eyes of critics and regulators doesn't it? It'll help with adoption.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 05:15:27 PM

the exchange volumes went up alot in the past weeks.

RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:19:33 PM

Wow that was fast. Blockchain and bitcoin just got there a few weeks ago after they made bitcoin legal money and now the first organization is alive.

Seems like bitcoin and blockchain tech will grow there exponentiall if they are that fast. They just needed some healing after gox.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: