Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:12:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 36BTC loan for SO's car accident with repayment with 6.5% interest in 14 days.  (Read 1765 times)
RHCwebhosting (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 11:01:52 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2013, 03:05:36 PM by RHCwebhosting

My girlfriend just got into a car accident yesterday and needed an emergency operation for a fractured collarbone (the other vehicle rear ended her hard at a stoplight after skidding on ice). Since her work isn't very good in terms of job quality and the benefits plan only covered a fraction of the bill, and her family and I have given everything we could to help foot the bill. I even drew out a bank loan ($4000) but the bank won't let me borrow any more on such a short notice.

So I am turning to the only place I know that can help us out in a very tough time.. I am looking for a 36BTC loan, which I will convert to the necessary $956 to help my girlfriend out... She means the the world to me. I have to help her, because I know if I were in the hospital bed she would be doing all she could to help me.

After taking out the loan, I will get my monthly paycheck in 14 days on the 6th of March (my main source of income is I work full time as the CTO of a mid size firm, been there for 7 years so it's steady income). So I am offering a 6.5% interest on the loan, which is about half of the interest that is required because the hospital would otherwise go to the collection agency by policy, which is (11%+$20).

Please consider the loan, you can PM me and I can even provide my eBay account or other reputation resources, but I will only share personally identifying details with very trusted members or moderators of the forum.. Please respond before February 26, because that's when the hospital will go to the collections agency. Sorry if this is very rushed but I'm just trying to do all I can for the person I care about most..

EDIT: Sorry for the delay, it was a busy few weeks. I ended up talking to the hospital administration, and they gave me an extra month to pay because I have good credit and have a steady full time job and income. I have already paid back the bank loan, and were very close to completely recovering, financially! The physical recovery will take a while, and my girlfriend will be wearing a sling for a while. Thanks for all the support and helping me think of options in this difficult time! I love you guys.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cosmicone

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 11:04:15 PM

Wow.  Last time I broke my collarbone I was fixed no questions asked.  Surgery was done never saw a bill.  What third world country makes you pay for your surgery?
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 11:06:07 PM

My girlfriend just got into a car accident yesterday and needed an emergency operation for a fractured collarbone (the other vehicle rear ended her hard at a stoplight after skidding on ice). Since her work isn't very good in terms of job quality and the benefits plan only covered a fraction of the bill, and her family and I have given everything we could to help foot the bill. I even drew out a bank loan ($4000) but the bank won't let me borrow any more on such a short notice.

So I am turning to the only place I know that can help us out in a very tough time.. I am looking for a 36BTC loan, which I will convert to the necessary $956 to help my girlfriend out... She means the the world to me. I have to help her, because I know if I were in the hospital bed she would be doing all she could to help me.

After taking out the loan, I will get my monthly paycheck in 14 days on the 6th of March (my main source of income is I work full time as the CTO of a mid size firm, been there for 7 years so it's steady income). So I am offering a 6.5% interest on the loan, which is about half of the interest that is required because the hospital would otherwise go to the collection agency by policy, which is (11%+$20).

Please consider the loan, you can PM me and I can even provide my eBay account or other reputation resources, but I will only share personally identifying details with very trusted members or moderators of the forum.. Please respond before February 26, because that's when the hospital will go to the collections agency. Sorry if this is very rushed but I'm just trying to do all I can for the person I care about most..

Why don't you set up a payment schedule with the hospital? No collections! Didn't she have insurance?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Projects

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 11:10:19 PM

Also if you have been with your firm for that long can they not give you an advance on your salary?

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 11:11:41 PM

Post history matches some criteria of a few other accounts on this forum that were set up specifically for Ponzi schemes. Would you be willing to submit to a background check and verify ownership of multiple credentials obtained through it?

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 11:13:51 PM

Since it just happened, it won't go to collections for quite a while and then only you don't make an earnest effort to repay. Set up payments with the hospital.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2013, 01:35:56 AM

In a case like this, the other driver's insurance will pay the hospital bill.  Don't worry about it.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 02:18:25 PM

This is an obvious sob-story scam.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 03:49:38 PM

Sorry to hear about your girlfriend getting into an accident. And just three weeks after you registered on the forum too Sad

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
dust

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2013, 08:35:54 AM

(the other vehicle rear ended her hard at a stoplight after skidding on ice)
The other driver is at fault.  Did they have insurance?  Even if they were uninsured, your SO's auto insurance "Uninsured Motorist" component should pay out.

Cryptocoin Mining Info | OTC | PGP | Twitter | freenode: dust-otc | BTC: 1F6fV4U2xnpAuKtmQD6BWpK3EuRosKzF8U
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 05:04:29 AM

How did she break her collarbone in a rear-end collision? Rear-end accidents typically cause neck or head injuries to the driver being struck.

Most clavicle fractures happen when falling onto the shoulder, or falling with an outstretched arm. Direct impact is another cause, but you'd have to be struck from the front.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2013, 02:20:50 PM

How did she break her collarbone in a rear-end collision? Rear-end accidents typically cause neck or head injuries to the driver being struck.

Most clavicle fractures happen when falling onto the shoulder, or falling with an outstretched arm. Direct impact is another cause, but you'd have to be struck from the front.

Once it became obvious he was lying, he abandoned the account and moved to the next one.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
21after2

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 10:24:43 PM

Once it became obvious he was lying, he abandoned the account and moved to the next one.

I was about to mention the same. His post count has been at 20 for the last few days.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: