Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:53:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gleb Gamow and his inappropriate, hypocritical and illegal attacks  (Read 3867 times)
crptoarch (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:09:28 AM

Yes you did pick and choose your numbers when you wanted. You also made numbers up on more than one post. Just because you said you made the numbers up does not make the situation any better. It still makes you the liar, not Leroy.

I am not Leroy. I know you want to believe that someone who has the same views as Leroy could be him. But This account does not belong to him or Owen. I see this is hard for you to understand, but there are people out there who actually know Leroy, and support him. I know for a fact, you refuse to have any personal communication with him. I just talked to Leroy yesterday actually. I am not afraid to talk to him and address your accusations. He has no problem answering every single question I ask, and if needed show me real proof. I don't need to make a public spectacle out of myself to get the answers I want. I just call him and ask him, it is more simple that way.

Leroy did not lose anyone's BTC. It is safely in the wallets staking as it is suppose to. I know it's below you to understand the topic you want to attack, but StakeMiners never said it would increase your holdings, it said it will provide an income. Even when I talked to Leroy when investing with his service he was straight forward, and told me everything. I know there was a risk of loss in value of the altcoins and he actually pointed it out tome before I invested. As an investor all I care about is that weekly income. As long as I make a weekly payment, he is ding his job. If my weekly income increases he is doing his job well.

Your post is not on topic, this thread is not about Leroy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 07:24:59 AM

Yes you did pick and choose your numbers when you wanted. You also made numbers up on more than one post. Just because you said you made the numbers up does not make the situation any better. It still makes you the liar, not Leroy.

I am not Leroy. I know you want to believe that someone who has the same views as Leroy could be him. But This account does not belong to him or Owen. I see this is hard for you to understand, but there are people out there who actually know Leroy, and support him. I know for a fact, you refuse to have any personal communication with him. I just talked to Leroy yesterday actually. I am not afraid to talk to him and address your accusations. He has no problem answering every single question I ask, and if needed show me real proof. I don't need to make a public spectacle out of myself to get the answers I want. I just call him and ask him, it is more simple that way.

Leroy did not lose anyone's BTC. It is safely in the wallets staking as it is suppose to. I know it's below you to understand the topic you want to attack, but StakeMiners never said it would increase your holdings, it said it will provide an income. Even when I talked to Leroy when investing with his service he was straight forward, and told me everything. I know there was a risk of loss in value of the altcoins and he actually pointed it out tome before I invested. As an investor all I care about is that weekly income. As long as I make a weekly payment, he is ding his job. If my weekly income increases he is doing his job well.

Again, words against blockchain, 0:1.

I don't need to call Leroy to find out that he lost 70%+ of his customers' funds, he has admitted that himself already. You can twist it any way you want but Leroy does not have money to pay everyone's withdrawals and has restricted the withdrawal amounts. That is a collapsing ponzi being propped up by creative tweaking of the TOS.

If you didn't want the thread to be about Leroy you should stick to the topic yourself. How is your defamation lawsuit against Gleb Gamow? Have you found any lawyers who would accept Ratecoin?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:51:32 AM

Again, words against blockchain, 0:1.

I don't need to call Leroy to find out that he lost 70%+ of his customers' funds, he has admitted that himself already. You can twist it any way you want but Leroy does not have money to pay everyone's withdrawals and has restricted the withdrawal amounts. That is a collapsing ponzi being propped up by creative tweaking of the TOS.

If you didn't want the thread to be about Leroy you should stick to the topic yourself. How is your defamation lawsuit against Gleb Gamow? Have you found any lawyers who would accept Ratecoin?

"Bruno? Bruno Kucinskas in Illinois? I've been wantin' to get a piece of his delusional ass for years. Damn straight I'll accept RateCoin."

I know it's below you to understand the topic you want to attack, but StakeMiners never said it would increase your holdings, it said it will provide an income.

https://www.facebook.com/bitcoins/posts/974808222543283

I give StakeMiners U$100.
I earn up to 169% profit, ergo U$169 plus my initial investment is still safe.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Leroy Fodor (pretending he's not you) promise in the above an increase in holdings, in this case 169% profit increase?

For those playing at home, it's no longer 169% profit, but 20-28%: https://www.facebook.com/1627849564105692/photos/a.1650617481828900.1073741829.1627849564105692/1762293910661256/?type=3&comment_id=1762323600658287&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R%22%7D

BTW, tell Leroy Fodor the next time you talk to him on the phone that I will continue to fuck with him till he is no longer in this space. AND THAT'S A MOTHERFUCKIN' PROMISE. And, his daughter's a crack whore. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:23:45 PM

i can confirm that Gleb Gamow is a scammer and a wronger

I requested of the mods to nuke your account.
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:47:31 PM

Alright another thread about Gleb!
MOAR STRAWMAN ARGUEMENTS!  Tongue

GASP! IRREEEGAL ATTACKS!
Be sure to link what law your claiming and maybe you could rally more spectators.

GAWLRIGHT MOAR ACCOUNTS.  Roll Eyes

@Gleb Gamow What do you think of this proposition...
You let @cyberpinoy (Chantha doesn't get this offer) post what he wants on BCT only once a day without you interacting with him or any of your accounts.

At the end of the month. We go into the "Remittance" process with what he's posted.
Users that find complications or errors with what he's posted file with you.
Leroy then drops trou, spreads his cheeks, and you probe for quality assurance and his ledger from where Leroy posts his ideas and numbers from.  Grin
I suggest not doing it raw or unprotected. He's use to fucking others and probably has some things.  Kiss

We could use just the blockchain.
But apparently we need a different human-ledger process and this is my first idea.
Let me know what you think and I can write up the terms.
If @cyberpinoy (Leroy) wants to add to the stipulations he's welcome to state them.
I promise the terms want have confusing bodies or spelling errors either.  Smiley

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:48:59 PM

cause u cry to mommy

Again, Leroy Fodor is a delusional fuck. Keep it up so that I can continue the narrative that Leroy Fodor is a delusional fuck. Oh, and his daughter is a crack whore. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:53:33 PM

Alright another thread about Gleb!
MOAR STRAWMAN ARGUEMENTS!  Tongue

GASP! IRREEEGAL ATTACKS!
Be sure to link what law your claiming and maybe you could rally more spectators.

GAWLRIGHT MOAR ACCOUNTS.  Roll Eyes

@Gleb Gamow What do you think of this proposition...
You let @cyberpinoy (Chantha doesn't get this offer) post what he wants on BCT only once a day without you interacting with him or any of your accounts.

At the end of the month. We go into the "Remittance" process with what he's posted.
Users that find complications or errors with what he's posted file with you.
Leroy then drops trou, spreads his cheeks, and you probe for quality assurance and his ledger from where Leroy posts his ideas and numbers from.  Grin
I suggest not doing it raw or unprotected. He's use to fucking others and probably has some things.  Kiss

We could use just the blockchain.
But apparently we need a different human-ledger process and this is my first idea.
Let me know what you think and I can write up the terms.
If @cyberpinoy (Leroy) wants to add to the stipulations he's welcome to state them.
I promise the terms want have confusing bodies or spelling errors either.  Smiley

Leroy Fodor best do it with his know account because ... wait for it ... I HAZ DA POWER!

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:51:09 PM

Will you guys quit bumping the threads in this section? I'm trying to help crptoarch destroy my reputation because the delusional fuck is unable to do such on his own. Please consider lending Leroy Fodor a hand.
crptoarch (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:14:00 AM

i can confirm that Gleb Gamow is a scammer and a wronger

I requested of the mods to nuke your account.

You can try all you want with your power, I am not Leroy. You have already blamed me for being two different people, how many more will you try and say I am? Maybe after the Mods research the two accounts and tell you they are not the same person you you will stop using that failed tactic you have at connecting alt accounts. I don't understand what you're saying. Are you saying the Gloob Gleemow account belongs to me or Leroy? Maybe the mods again will be so kind to research the Gloob Gleemow account and set you straight on that one too. That is not my account either.

Why would the mods even care about accounts who start on you Gleb, unless you cry like a little baby anytime someone feeds you what you dish out. Why do you care? Doesn't that make you a hypocrite on multiple levels? You do it to anyone you want. But when I pulled some factual information about you, I did actual research farther than what Google can provide. I read your rantings, I contacted the person you were ranting on about and addressed every single thing you blamed him for and found out you have been making things up the whole time. He provided real proof of every single thing you lied about in your scam thread against him. Your best response to all these situations is not to address them but blame me for being Owen then Leroy. You do understand, Leroy is not the only person on this forum who doesn't like you right? And Owen would not waste his time with Multiple accounts here. Both of those men actually do productive things in crypto.

I think you would be happy to understand Criminal Cyberstalking is a criminal offense in the state of Illinois, it is not a civil offense. Illinois has already jailed other offenders too, one of the few states who actually have jailed offenders. One of 4 states to be more precise.
crptoarch (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:22:57 AM

You are a liar and a waste of time. I pointed out your flaws and your biased nature of your information and you refuse to accept you're wrong. I'm not the one who brought attention to Leroy, it was you and your friend who brought that attention. You can add hypocrite to your list of attributes as well, because you do the same things you complain about. You troll on wherever you want plastering the links you desire no matter if they are on topic or not, then cry like a baby when people do it to you.

I don't have a defamation case against the Gleb Gamow account holder. In Illinois one will not need one, his offenses are criminal offenses not civil.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 04:43:38 AM

You are a liar and a waste of time. I pointed out your flaws and your biased nature of your information and you refuse to accept you're wrong. I'm not the one who brought attention to Leroy, it was you and your friend who brought that attention. You can add hypocrite to your list of attributes as well, because you do the same things you complain about. You troll on wherever you want plastering the links you desire no matter if they are on topic or not, then cry like a baby when people do it to you.

I don't have a defamation case against the Gleb Gamow account holder. In Illinois one will not need one, his offenses are criminal offenses not civil.

Ok, so how is that criminal investigation going? Do you have a police report number?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:55:53 AM

I pulled some factual information about you, I did actual research farther than what Google can provide. I read your rantings, I contacted the person you were ranting on about and addressed every single thing you blamed him for and found out you have been making things up the whole time. He provided real proof of every single thing you lied about in your scam thread against him. Your best response to all these situations is not to address them but blame me for being Owen then Leroy. You do understand, Leroy is not the only person on this forum who doesn't like you right? And Owen would not waste his time with Multiple accounts here. Both of those men actually do productive things in crypto.

I think you would be happy to understand Criminal Cyberstalking is a criminal offense in the state of Illinois, it is not a civil offense. Illinois has already jailed other offenders too, one of the few states who actually have jailed offenders. One of 4 states to be more precise.

If not for me, then for everybody else on the planet please enlighten them what Leroy Fodor expressed to you as to how ALL the following truism from his own hands contradicted themselves. The following is ALL Leroy Fodor's words, not mine. If after you read the following and still believe Leroy Fodor, I suggest... make that I demand that you blow your motherfuckin' brains out and exit the gene pool, for clearly you would demonstrate that you don't have a lick a sense because even a retard could easily see that Leroy Fodor is motherfuckin' serial liar.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/585

Bitcoin: we first noticed and got into Bitcoin while in Myrtle Beach long before we ever sold our cleaning business there, we were part of the BNI business chapter of Myrtle Beach where one of the other business men brought our attention to it and we started right then investigating it as we were not satisfied with the current financial system.

I did enter into Bitcoin in late 2009 I was introduced to Bitcoin by another business owner in the local Myrtle Beach BNI weekly meetings. I did not purchase them from an exchange I traded them thru him. While in Myrtle Beach I researched into them a bit so I could better understand what it was, what purpose it served and if it was beneficial to dig in deep and get going. I began to get the feeling the government and banks would not allow such a financial system to get to far and continued to just buy and sell them off the market and off exchanges thru the man who introduced me to them gaining small amounts of profit on each buy and sell. Since I did not trust that the government and banks would not allow it to proceed I invested very little with the mindset to only risk what I can afford to lose. I researched enough and liked the mining aspect better than the risk of trading so i then mined some and sold those to him instead of buying low and selling when they increased in value.

Gleb YOU prove nothing, You lie, you compare things unrelated to me, You assume I am associated with things that do not involve me, you copy sections of things that are not even mine, you keep bouncing about when I started in bitcoins and when I started in mining, you are an attention starving troll. the bottom line about your thread as you continue to dig and dig twist and twist and embellish, but at the end of the day the truth about your stupid thread

The following image gleaned from Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners site: https://stakeminers.com/

The following can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1455741.msg14715199#msg14715199

Nick Spanos, Marshall Long and Leroy Fodor have ALL claimed on myriad occasions (even to this day) that they got started in trading bitcoins in 2009.

This forum - BitcoinTalk - was the ONLY source of information pertaining to Bitcoin at the time.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=17

User The Doctor was the last known person to register on this forum in 2009 as its 17th user/account.

On this forum I've posted several times definitive proof that Nick Spanos and Marshall Long didn't get into Bitcoin until 2013, and Leroy Fodor in May 2014.

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html?PHPSESSID=172fa69f1bf0c94d39a86a9869c2826c#msg706

Learn How Now  Smiley

« on: December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM »

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

cyberpinoy, Apr 22, 2014: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/help-me-understand.33910/#post-162698

Wow you have really good advice. And first I want to say thank you so much, you are helping me,

There is no cable internet available in the Philippines. The main reason I got into trading was because I wanted a way to work here to make money to get back to USA. While researching and practicing on demo accounts this past year I fell in love with this as more than just a way out for now, but more so as a possible career move for me. I am now thinking of doing this when we can finally move back to the United States. if this is all possible I can limit the amount of money needed to make our move, PROVIDED I wont have any issues withdrawing my profits from my broker.

I did research Forex.xom, I did investigate them and ask many questions about them, unfortunately I could not find much bad reports on them. Well let me say reports that effected the company itself. The reports I did find is why I do not use stop losses at the moment, 3 reports felt the broker was targeting their stop loses, So I figured If I dont use them they can not target them. and a lot of the other reports have been fixed since they came out ( reports 3+years old) or was just plain and simple bad judgement on the person writing the report. I found some people to have no discipline, they seem maybe to not understand risk management and were risking way more than they should have on trades. reports like this I have to ignore. But real authentic up to date bad reports on this broker I can not seem to find. I keep all my email chat sessions on backup and I copy my weeks trades and save the screen shots for proof If I ever need it. I never log into my account except from my computer at home, I do not use assistant programs or the expert advisers I make all my trades myself personally. HOPEFULLY this will limit the problems I may have withdrawing money when the time comes.

I will be looking into the power saver, it is a box that allows you to have 15 minutes of power for a computer in case of a brownout. I will also look into the USB broadband for a back up connection, as well as looking into purchasing a new laptop for future instances. The laptop I have now is 7 years old and does not work well. I use a brand new desktop computer for my trading.

Thank you so much.

In a world full of chaos, greed, manipulation, and ignorance, anything is possible, however for the time being Bitcoin is the gold of this industry and it seems Litecoin is the silver. they both seem to follow the same patterns much like Gold and Silver do in the real world. The difference I do see is there are many other coins comping up on litecoin, much faster than real metals come up on silver. As a forex trader it is hard for me not to associate these currencies I deal with in the crypto world to the ones I trade daily with on forex. I honeslty find them to be much like the commodities I trade daily. What i like about the crypto world is there is no paper contracts that can be sold by the big bankers that can cost you thousands of dollars within seconds herein the crypto world.

I like the fact these currencies are not controlled by the big rich bankers, and I hope to see it stay that way. because to be honest I am watching as the big bankers are hanging themselves and bringing the countries down with them as they force their countries into depressions over stupid mistakes that fill their pockets with endless amounts of cash at the expense of the countrys people they are working for.

Bitcoin can only get better with time, the more transactions we make the stronger it becomes, I personally think it would be a very complex task for another currency to step up to the plate face to face with bitcoin, but anything is possible. It would take a lot of work and an even bigger amount of cooperation, but thats not to say it would not happen. just like in forex, just ride that train to profits and step off before it falls, thats all we can do right now.

https://www.bitcoinforum.com/profile/?area=showposts;sa=messages;u=4909

Hello, I have began reading into Bitcoin mining for over a month now. I have tried to research many things to find the best way to build a good computer to accomplish successful mining. Ordering the good mining equipment would be very problematic because I live in the Philippines right now. Getting all that nice equipment would be very hard here. So i must settle to try this with the use of computers and their hardware available to me.

Allow me to go over my situation, I have an empty building I would like to dedicate to mining. I can have computers built to my specs. I would like to join a successful pool that I can contribute my hardware as an asset rather than just an addition.

Questions I have,

How many computers will I need to successfully make a nice profit? Electricity is not a problem as far as costs go. Very inexpensive here.

Can I use the force of 4 or more computers as one merged unit or must I register them all as separate workers.
If I can use them as a merged effort on my end which way is actually more profitable, to use them separate or merge them together as one force?
How should I build these computers.

Things I had in mind, I would like to use
ASUS F1 A55-M LX3 R2.0 mother board
AMD A8  radeon processor with
2 AMD Radeon graphics cards, and hopefully
2 32gig DDR3 1066MHz ram sets.

This will actually give my computers 3 accessible video cards, the 1 to 2 gig onboard radeon video as well as the 2 additional radeon video cards.

I would really love to get invested in this, and if I can do it using computers I will possibly have the option to buy 5 or 10 brand new ones very inexpensively.

Things I do not understand, if I would have 4 computers built to the specs above, Can I make them all work together as one unit to produce better profits in a pool.
If you can merge them is there extensive knowledge to networks needed and coding in order to accomplish this task?

I have been looking for over a month and it seems the people who can answer these questions are somewhat mean in a way and never directly answer the questions, they use an answer like "if you have to ask that don't get involved" and answers like that do not help me to research this investment, or anyone elses for that matter. I have never mined before and I am very interested in getting started, any information you can pass along to help me figure out the best path to take would be very beneficial.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/ponzi-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/27

Not everyone has 10Cent electricity mine is 28 cents a KWH, other places are higher some are lower but 10 cents is not the norm, its cheap actually.

"I have known Leroy Fodor for 20 plus years. I have known him to be intelligent and trustworthy in both his personal and his business life. He is a man of good character and would never intentionally mislead anyone. I would recommend him to anyone who is interested in investing in StakeMiners!!!!"

May 15, 2015: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/ponzi-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/37

And i would did not get caught up in the XPY scam in any way shape or form, I saw that scam long before his 20 dollar a coin promise came out. Even tried to warn my friends who ignored me hoping for that 20 dollars a coin empty promise.

Shit like this is why its so hard to accomplish anything in this damn industry, we spend more time researching and doin diligence than we do mining and profiting. Why the hell do so many assholes take this industry as a scammers paradise, no matter if its FUD morons or the actual scammers themselves. I just wish there was some kind of virus that attacked scammers and would eliminate them.

I have been looking into GAW for a while was even very interested they were doing a coin, and now look, I dont know who to believe the OP or the GAW lovers posting here, I hope the OP is wrong as I have a few friends heavily invested in GAW.

Aug 3, 2015 11:44 PM: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/585

We started with 6950 rigs in 2011 added the pisonet cafe as a way to supplement the mining rigs, as they were set up to CPUMine all day while they were on we figured why not a little extra is a little extra right. We started THAT cafe in 2011 we grew the cafe in early 2012, In late 2012 the the fire destroyed everything, we then collected the funds to rebuild the cafe (since the cafe was the most profitable of the 3 businesses) the cafe was rebuilt in late feb or early march of 2013, and began buying other miners, started with usb miners moved to rockminers then to dragon and blizzard miners. We then put the cafe up for sale in late 2013 and finally sold it in mid to late 2014 and moved to Davao in late 2014.

Bitcoin: we first noticed and got into Bitcoin while in Myrtle Beach long before we ever sold our cleaning business there, we were part of the BNI business chapter of Myrtle Beach where one of the other business men brought our attention to it and we started right then investigating it as we were not satisfied with the current financial system.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html#msg706

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM: https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/403-why-did-you-get-into-bitcoin/?p=2547

I was a Forex Commodities Trader and as such many traders began talking about Bitcoins. SO researched into Bitcoins and thought it looked like a very promising investment. So i sold my complete commodities portfolio and got out of Forex. I started very simple and gave myself a goal. I did not use my Forex money to begin this Bitcoin venture. I set out to prove you can get into Bitcoin and make a business with absolutely NO out of pocket expenses. And so far I have been able to start small with just doing faucets, then used that income to invest in some cloud mining, with the income from the cloud mining I then upgraded and bought my own mining hardware. And now  have a nice small Bitcoin business going. Our next phase is looking for Solar power for our small farm and add more machines. It was kind of a slow process, maybe, we started in June with this venture and already have a website that helps introduce people to Bitcoins, a facebook group that established and bvuilds our referral division, we now own our own hardware consisting of 1THS Dragon Miners, Rockminer Rock boxes, Zeus Miners and we have a handful of cloud mining accounts. It is not a business yet that we can be completely dependent upon but it is very close. Once we eliminate the electricity from our overhead expenses we will be well on our way.

FODOR'S TIMELINE:

15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM: I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012 complete with solar panels, but lost it to a fire. THEN, we had another fire that destroyed our three other businesses and home. With no help from the rich bitcoiners, we rebuilt, and look at me now.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: I got started in June, 2014, directly after selling off my Forex commodity portfolio of which funds I didn't touch, then ~6 weeks later I was begging for a loan on BitcoinTalk so that me and family could get back to "Merica".

Aug 3, 2015 11:44 PM: We started with 6950 rigs in 2011. In 2009 a business man introduced me to Bitcoin so I investigated it.

Bruno you are a complete idiot, 90% of this thread is a complete fabrication.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg12647767#msg12647767

BRUNO, I am not a fraud and you know it, and you have not proven otherwise in your scam thread.

Welcome to my "scam thread" where I'm going to prove to you guys - ONCE AGAIN - that Leroy Fodor AND his StakeMiners is nothing short of an outright fraud. HAHAHA

Yes i did graduate from Ohio University with a business degree not an English literature degree, and i graduated a long time ago. English was not my best class, always had red marks all over my papers, However creative writing was, which would explain why I make such long posts. I guess i learned it i college and that has stuck with me. I am not the best speller and I am not the best at grammar so i do apologize.

Note, English was not Leroy Fodor's best class, but creative writing was. The former received red marks all over his paper (because it wasn't his best class), whereas the latter, creative writing, was, "was" as in was his best class, thus explaining why Leroy makes such long posts, a course (no pun intended) of action carried over from his Ohio University days excelling in creative writing courses. Leroy goes on in proving experts wrong once again that a person can obtain good grades in creative writing without having the ability to spell or structure sentences coherently as demonstrated above with Leroy espousing that creative writing was his best class.

Amazingly, sans a second of attending a higher education institute, MY CREATIVE WRITING GRAMMATICAL SKILL SETS DOMINATES LEROY FODOR'S FACE! hahahah

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/stake-miners/21/285/764

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bachelor_of_Business_Administration

The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA or B.B.A.) is a bachelor's degree in commerce and business administration. In most universities, the degree is conferred after four years of full-time study in one or more areas of business concentrations. The BBA program usually includes general business courses and advanced courses for specific concentrations.

The degree is designed to give a broad knowledge of the functional aspects of a company and their interconnection, while also allowing for specialization in a particular area. BBA programs expose students to a variety of "core subjects" and allow students to specialize in a specific academic area. The degree also develops the student's practical, managerial skills communication skills and business decision-making capability. Many programs incorporate training and practical experience, in the form of case projects, presentations, internships, industrial visits, and interaction with experts from the industry.

The core topics usually comprise:

Accounting
    Business law and Ethics
    Economics
    Financial management
    Cost and management accounting
    Human resource management
    Management information systems
    Marketing
    Operations management
    Organizational behavior
    Quantitative techniques (business statistics, financial mathematics, operations research)
    Strategic management

NOTE TO SELF: Look up ETHICS in Roget's Thesaurus to make doubly sure that I'm fully versed in its connotation. HAHAHA

https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement

8.2. Don'ts. You agree that you will not:

• Act dishonestly or unprofessionally, including by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content;
    • Create a false identity on LinkedIn;
    • Misrepresent your current or previous positions and qualifications;
    • Misrepresent your affiliations with a[n] person or entity, past or present;
    • Misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym;
    • Creating or operate a pyramid scheme, fraud or other similar practice;

We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We require that information posted by Members be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties. We provide a policy and process for complaints concerning content posted by our Members.[/list]

Fully knowing that Stake Miners is not even a company but just a website, thus incapable of attending any school on the planet, I say that it's 100% unlikely that Stake Miners received a B.B.A. from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. Of course, we know that Stake Miners is really StakeMiners representing Leroy Fodor (or versa visa) who claims to have earned an associate degree from a community college in St. Clairsville, Ohio, depicted below: www.signweb.com/forum/help-wanted/wrap-this-ink-is-looking-for-the-best-designer-sa+&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us#.VhjGgPlViko

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/high-risk-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/1455

Facebook is certainly not the place where you should be getting your "valuable" information, nor is twitter, or any other online source to be completely honest, the best way for you to get the information you seek is by talking directly to the person, which I actually do every day HAHAHA You however are just going on the things you can find online and on Facebook as if Facebook is the Bible of our life.

Go to my fucking facebook asshole see what I have been thru,
    a fucking fire they burned down 3 businesses and my fucking home by a jealous filipino who did not even get in trouble,

http://www.webmasterjournal.com/threads/how-do-i-make-my-forums-more-popular.41740/#post-315691

Facebook and twitter. Start a group on Facebook and make sure you put the link in there, then promote your Facebook group to other people interested in the same topic. Search your topic in the Facebook search and post your groups link as much as you can. as you pick up members in your group and you all begin socializing they will click your link to your site. make sure when you set the group up put your link first in an introductory thread then make a description of the group and sticky the post so it is always the first thing people see when joining your group. Most people on Facebook allow curiosity to compel them to click a link HAHAHA For me that is what i do HAHAHA and so far it works well.

http://www.webmasterjournal.com/threads/how-often-do-you-use-facebook.8712/page-2#post-316683

I only use Facebook if I absolutely have to. All the popularity gets on my nerves, the fakebook friends with their lip service. I just use it if I cant get what I need anywhere else faster. Like pictures I need, or website links I know I can find in my profile. I guess for me Facebook is my quick reference journal more than my social networking utility.

cyberpinoy, Dec 14, 2014

Whatever, dude!: https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor

http://www.webmasterjournal.com/threads/how-to-promote-your-website.42373/#post-316541

I think social media is the best, some facebook ads, twitter posts linked in connections, anywhere you can put your link and get the information out there. The ore people that share your links the faster the word gets around. if you do not do things like facebook ads directly but use the social media sites and make a couple posts every now and again to help bring in traffic it is actually not costly, just your time.

BRB!

Back!

Had to go jackoff when I read that. First, Facebook is bad. Now, Facebook is good. So good, one day I'm goin' to mention my stakeminers.com site so that the whole world will know that we're the real deal.

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor/posts/879225912101515?pnref=story

Leroy Fodor added 4 new photos.

October 13, 2014 ·

Hello ALl I am now living in davao, and a few of us here are looking for some serious Filipinos who want to not only make a lot of money but also begin and be part of the first big and new industry in the philippines, We are looking to start a Bitcoin Mining pool dedicated for Filipi9no residenmts only (yes this would include expats living here) The smallest Chinese bitcoin farm makes over 280,000 USD a month. Thats right a quarter of a million dollars a month. we have upgraded our farm once again and are selling two of our 1Thash dragon miners. for only 70,000 pesos each. these 2 miners have an income of over 40,000 pesos a month and cost only 1500 Pesos in electric. If you live in the davao area we will even come to your home deliver the machines and hook them up for you free of charge. Our hopes is to have the server by end of december and have our own Philippines mining pool that will payout bigger than any other mining pool to date. Dont let the chinese beat us again at a game everyone can play become part of this new industry now. You can PM me for farther details.
    If you have been watching me closely like my friend Lucas Musser you will know how fast i have grown from owning no equipment 6 months ago to now having the largest mining farm in the Philippines. The income is great, the job even better. This country prides itself on following the example of others yet none of you have done that to date, you should start now before its to late, this opportunity will not wait for you, it will surely pass you right by and leave you in the dust trust me I know.

Its is so amazing how many people are so under-educated on how investments work. Bitcoins are no longer in their infancy its the idiots using bitcoins that are the infants. Sorry to be so blunt. but as I have watched and searched its amazing how many people see one thing TRADABLE CASH VALUE, but in their blindness they do not see how many other ways they can turn Bitcoin into cash without selling them off to an exchange.

Most people have probably already invested over 50% of their wealth into Bitcoin (serious Bitcoiners)

My point exactly.

Lets take an average number here 50% of their wealth on a 5 year average persons net means roughly $250,000 dollars (serious Bitcoin Investors) if they bought in even at 100 dollars a coin that is still 2500 coins. I can turn that 2500 Bitcoins into over 5000 Bitcoins in a month. So you serious bitcoiners ask yourself can you do that, is sitting there watching the price of bitcoins go up and down getting you the return you desired? I have been in this industry less than a year, I have a 3 month ROI on the machines I buy (most everyone else has a 6 month to 8 month ROI) I came from Forex trading and building and selling businesses to this. And like I said it is truely sad to see how many (serious bitcoiners) can not see past their hand in front of their face. I am sorry to be so blunt but truth is truth my friends. I have this horrible image that most of the serious bitcoiners got in while the getting was good and now it seems they are just sitting on these coins, sitting watching and waiting like some wallstreet brat who thinks if he buys a stock and allows the company to do all the work he will get rich in the end. This is not the stock market, if we as investors dont do what needs to be done, and we all sit on our wallets and watch the price, we will never make the returns we want. Im just saying if we dont do it, the developers sure are not. It seems their one track minds are concentrated on people and companies using the coins, which at this point is not helping bitcoins value only its awareness. what I see in this industry is a whole lot of sitting around watching and waiting, no one actually (serious) about anything.

FYI the basic trick in trading is to buy low and sell high, not buy high and hope to sell higher HAHAHA.

http://www.world-bitcoin-forum.com/showthread.php/64492-Bitcoinbegger?p=563618&viewfull=1#post563618

All you have done is increased awareness to his site, My family and I went thru a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe a Disco bar and a small grocery store, and above all our home and everything we owned. I am now stuck in the Philippines where everyone takes advantage of me, even overcharge me to buy the most basic needs like meat and other food. I can not get a job of any kind. We also asked the Bitcoin community for help even put our land up for sale for Bitcoins or to be used as collateral for a Bitcoin loan, We got nothing, not 1 satoshi from the wonderful wallet fulls of bitoins and its community. We could not even get a loan for some bitcoin to get another mining farm started. Everything I have in bitcoins I earned the hard way, working my ass off every day. At least this guy has a job, be it may be a job he is displeased with but he has one, I had to start a bitcoin business with absolutely no money in my pocket, spending sometimes 20 hours straight doing faucets every 15, 30 and 60 minutes religiously. This guy wasted his wealth on a bunch of pump and dump schemes, lost it gambling and doesn't like his job and wants everyone to bail him out. I am happy he chose the ethical route and asked for donations instead of scaming others, but sometimes you just have to buckle down, at least he has an income to try and build a bitcoin business, Try doing it with absolutely NO income of any kind.

http://o.bebo.com/c/profile/comments?MemberId=725831276

Well my wife finally got her visa prepared and it is on its way back to me. FINALLY. I cant wait for her to come here and see all the wonderful things here in this country for her. I have been planning and preparing for her arrival. I joined a church. so we can have a wedding in a super very nice church. actually its the biggest church where I live.

I want us to be the couple that god intends. to be loyal and trustworthy to each other. to have and to hold, in sickness in health, for better for worse tru thick and thin. I want to be your husband forever.

U r more than a dream come true, you are a blessing from God. You are the light in my eyes, you are my everything. You r my life. I can not wait to come see you in september. U r my true soul mate.

Common Logical Proof God Does not exist.

If God existed, and created this world would there really be crime, would there be disese, would there be theives, liars and killers?

He supposedly created us, if we in fact were created in his own image would not God be a lieing, theiving, greedy, unethical, scamming, murdering, raping person? <notice what Leroy put first on the list, and misspelled, to boot>

Why not we were created in his own image right? are there not liars on earth, are there not murderers, and all the things I mentioned? they were here from the beginning of time too. cain and able HAHAHA.

How do you know the good people are the acception to the situation, how do you know for a fact God is not a liar? a theif? if he was not how did we gain the ability to do these things we were created in his image right?

If God existed why do his followers suffer so much pain while the sinners advance in life from their unethical acts of sin.

God does not exist, if you know anything about religion you would understand this, GOD was not always worshiped thru-out time, before God was ever heard of there were many gods that represented many things, sun gods earth gods star gods moon gods. God was created and God has a brother Allah, The muslim writings are very VERY similar to the christian writings.

As far as the Bible and faith arte concerned please tell me about a possible village of people who never sw a bible never heard of god or jesus. if Jesus is our mediary and the only way to heaven. what happens to this village of people are they condemned to hell because they never even knew God existed?

God is a fabrication of bullshit, churches are one of the most proifitable businesses outside the energy industry. If God existed we would not be having this conversation would we? We would all know he esisted. We dont need faith we need proof, you cant supply hard proof he does not exist PERIOD!!!!

And No I will not go to hell for I have lived my life on hell when i die I will die, I will turn to dust and become part of the evolution cycle. I will not go to heaven I will not go to hell. If there is a hell we are living on it now HAHAHA

Gleb Gamow
    In memoriam
    VIP
    Legendary

View Profile
    May 09, 2016, 05:56:45 AM

All Leroy Fodor lies would not fit on in one post so I'm left with having to post back-to-back. Feel free to report me to the mods for committing such a capital offense whereupon they'll ban my scammy ass for 7 days.

2013-May-26: http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r28321242-I-Need-network-help

I have been trying to work with them but the problem is the structure of the business itself they are running an ISP like an internet cafe making people share lines. We get 860 KBPS across the street in our home but our cafe only is getting 16 to 30 today it is 6 to 16kbps. the funny thing is my cafe is right next to the pole and the house has a line spliced into the middle of the main line and ran across the street 20 to 25 meters(about 65feet) away.

16-01-14  01:10 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?50436-Match-making

Ok Well first I live in the philippines, I used to own an internet cafe and the problem was not a problem at all, because there were always people playing HoN/[CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN]/LoL 24 hours a day and we could make teams that way, but I sold the cafe and now play by myself, Finding dependable friends to play with is not as easy as you may think. If I were in America I would easily find them many different portals to start a clan all in the same house to play HoN. No problem there, I have a lot of friends in my list on HoN however usually only 3 to 4 online at a time. I however spend a good portion of my day online usually playing either [CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN], HoN or LoL, sometimes I delve into starcraft 2 defense tower matches, and other games, I only have 250 games on my computer. hehe.

01-03-14  02:06 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51276-Looking-for-Active-Players&p=338370&viewfull=1#post338370

And again i am not a hybrid, I am not Filipino or Pinoy none of the above, I live here thats all, I was not born here, Neither my mom nor dad was Filipino, they were Italian actually, I do not like it here to be honest, but this is where I am at the present moment, and I have seen many MANY Filipino players, and I can tell you, they are better than what you have experienced. I would say your experiences come from the rich kids at home comfy in their chair. The real players play in cafes, and dont have tons of money, and my cafe was one of the only cafes in our area that even offered HoN in their gaming network, most only offer Dot@1 so I can imagine what players you are actually getting from the Philippines.

15-03-14  01:28 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51560-Something-really-wrong-w-the-forums&p=339193&viewfull=1#post339193

I was thinking the same thing LOL

I do not know why people report IGNs maybe they got mad about something else and the IGN was the only thinng they could legally report about.

This is a SEA site there for most people here do have broken english.

Most people including OPs do not read all of the thread and replys before posting.

I can say I own a cafe, therefore instead of wasting time in the forums most peope just want to play, they pay for their time on the internet by the minute, so a lot of people in Phils, who use cafes, dont have time for the forums.

I actually did read the TOS

22-03-14  04:16 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51666-Legacy-Accounts-Still-Work

Hello this is more an informative post. I own a cafe and I I am asked constantly what a Legacy account is and what it does. I knew some of the answers because I activated it once about 2 months ago. But then I saw a post that said Legacy accounts were no more. In garena Hon you do have legacy accounts. I do not know about EA. I can show now the steps of how to redeem your legacy account.

07-04-2013 01:09 PM: http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthread.php?51165-Connectivity-Issue-7-03-2013&p=856455&viewfull=1#post856455

My cafe will give you guys some time to fix, but with the already bad reputation of LOL and problems of this scale I dont see how it is even worth it to install the game on my other computers. We are very VERY serious Dota and HoN players with tournaments, team matches, clan battles and many other things we offer our customers. but problems like this will only ruin my day with the complaints from my customers. If I can't fix the problem myself and it is out of my hands, it really bothers me. I am a customer satisfaction business, and when others problems effect my customer satisfaction it creates problems with me.. We are competitors and we hate to lose, especially when its a technical malfunction we can not control.

Please fix this error so i can better judge the plyworthiness of this game in my cafe.

11-04-14  03:14 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51958-Why-the-censor-of-the-word-Dot&p=341489&viewfull=1#post341489

The lack of player base must equal the difference in lifestyle expendatures. Lets take Philippines as an example. In philippines we spend 1000 pesos and get roughly 1100 gold coins. 1000 pesos is a lot of money for a person to spend on a game considering they make roughly 250 pesos a day to work. 1000 pesos is only 22 us dollars. As an avid gamer my wife and I both played games while living in america spending 40 dollars each 1 time to 2 times a week on 3 different game4s, Plus Netflix, and all our other entertainment, satellite TV cable TV 10MBPS internet connection, cell phones, so on and so forth. Mostly because to us 40 bucks each was nothing to spend on a game we enjoy playing together. On Average a Filipino may, and I stress MAY spend this 1000 pesos once maybe 2 times a year unless something happy happens and he has another time he may have the extra money. But most likely they will spend absolutely nothing on the game at all. I can tell you owning a cafe for a year, not 1 single customer has ever bought or used garena shells. Not 1. They concentrate more on putting their money into the computers and dont care about the extra costs for the games themselves. And I have people that come from about 12 different cities and play in my cafe.

Knowing all of this I estimate altho you have a massive amount of people playing on these servers how many of them are actually spending money?

15-05-14  05:18 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?52312-Queue-times&p=344076&viewfull=1#post344076

So why are you wasting your time and reply at all HAHAHA

To all the others thank you, I was not whining as flamboyant flamberge noted, I was wondering what my next step would be, Something flamberge does not understand is in cafes sometimes you dont have 20 to 40 minutes to wait around, I dont have that rpoblem but many others who use cafes do, they have to pay for theirtime by the minute, this thread is a good way for anyone to set their MMR at a respectable time conserving area, a place where they know they can sit and play unranked games with a time wait in their frame of time. I see so many games where people get DC not because of bad connection but because they waited 18 minutes to connect to a game thehn their alloted time on the arcade ran out so they have no choice but to leave the cafe. if you are in a ga,e with me in my cafe Ill throw a few pesos in your machine so you can finish your game. but not all owneres are like me.

I needed to know a good area to stop raising my MMR and play unranked games with little wait times. That was why i started this thread. Yes flamberge you are right the game itself is free, but to many Filipinos being able to play the free game is not so free.

July 14, 2014: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000281083

Below is a picture of a referral train I tried to set up in my cafe, everyone in my cafe as well as 3rd tier referrals were denied. without a way for me to appealthe denial and give proof of our actions I lost the referrals and now the ones who tried to connect into the system will be banned because we tried to connect under the same IP once already.

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/attachments/4004475392

November 23, 2014, 02:34:54 AM:

Ahh and now the attack on the country where I am, well let me share something with you. Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold) I in fact am not Filipino. I am american and a YANKEE of all horrible things HAHAHA.  Always remember its not very nice to judge people by the stupidity that is spread about their lifestyles or the uneducated stereotype rumors about where they are from.If I were to believe things like this I would assume since you are from Georgia, you are an inbred moron who most likely ate your sister mistaking her for a pig. You are most likely missing over half your teeth, bath in the river once a month,  and still staring at your Miners wondering how the mouse and keyboard connect to this computer HAHAHA. I would be careful how you stereotype people being from Georgia HAHAHA you guys have a few of your own.

And FYI the Philippines is not the country that killed their female young that was China and it was a very long time ago. Please update your library of books, or just get online and google stuff before you make such ridiculous posts.

November 29, 2014, 08:57:45 PM:

It is astounding to me how utterly stupid the Filipino people are. As an american living here i have noticed a lot about Filoipino native people. this is a country of opportunists. It has a population of people where 90% of the people are scammers, con artists, thieves, beggers, lazy with their hand out, want to get money for nothing people. Even the Huge business corporations are no different. Their business structure is lacking in so many aspects of true honest business. Their lifestyle lacks ethics of any kind, and the rule among thieves does not apply to these people. They are a monkey see monkey try and do kind of people. A follow the leader mentality. SO why more of these people who want to sit on their ass and do nothing for money have not jumped on board with Bitcoins is beyond me. They will sit in front of a computer for hours on end trying every work at home pyramid scheme you can find, I know becasue I own a internet cafe and watch them regularly wasting their time and money. Their ISP IPs are banned all over the internet for spamming, thier business structure lacks common business logic and business ethics. They are a culture full off opportunists who refuse to take advantage of an opportunity that can make them literally rich over here.

22-December-2014, 10:03 AM: http://www.world-bitcoin-forum.com/showthread.php/64492-Bitcoinbegger?p=563618&viewfull=1#post563618

All you have done is increased awareness to his site, My family and I went thru a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe a Disco bar and a small grocery store, and above all our home and everything we owned. I am now stuck in the Philippines where everyone takes advantage of me, even overcharge me to buy the most basic needs like meat and other food. I can not get a job of any kind. We also asked the Bitcoin community for help even put our land up for sale for Bitcoins or to be used as collateral for a Bitcoin loan, We got nothing, not 1 satoshi from the wonderful wallet fulls of bitoins and its community. We could not even get a loan for some bitcoin to get another mining farm started. Everything I have in bitcoins I earned the hard way, working my ass off every day. At least this guy has a job, be it may be a job he is displeased with but he has one, I had to start a bitcoin business with absolutely no money in my pocket, spending sometimes 20 hours straight doing faucets every 15, 30 and 60 minutes religiously. This guy wasted his wealth on a bunch of pump and dump schemes, lost it gambling and doesn't like his job and wants everyone to bail him out. I am happy he chose the ethical route and asked for donations instead of scaming others, but sometimes you just have to buckle down, at least he has an income to try and build a bitcoin business, Try doing it with absolutely NO income of any kind.

The following is a timeline of what Leroy Fodor had to say about owning, selling, losing, etc., his Internet cafe there in the Philippines.

December 8 (local date), 2012: Leroy Fodor's cafe burnt to the ground.

May 26, 2013: Cafe operational.

July 4, 2013: My cafe...

January 16, 2014: I sold the cafe.

March 1, 2014: ...my cafe was one of the only cafes in our area...

March 15, 2014: I own a cafe.

March 22, 2014: I own a cafe.

April 7, 2014: My cafe will give you guys...

April 11, 2014: And I have people that come from about 12 different cities and play in my cafe.

May 15, 2014: ...in my cafe...

July 14, 2014: ...in my cafe...

October 23, 2014: Looking for a loan... I ended up selling the land...

November 23, 2014: Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold).

November 29, 2014: I own a internet cafe

December 22, 2014: ...a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe...

All the above is by Leroy Fodor depicting his INTERNET CAFE sans any twisted commentary by myself, Bruno.
    crptoarch (OP)

View Profile
    May 11, 2016, 02:42:46 AM

All the above is by Leroy Fodor depicting his INTERNET CAFE sans any twisted commentary by myself, Bruno.

Gleb Gamow, you are the number one serial liar here. How many times have you done this failed tactic against people? Completely lying about who they are , what they post, and who is responsible for posting content.  That whole post is literally just a commentary by yourself. There is actually very few facts in that whole opinion you posted. I see you thinking that you know what a person has said, and when they said it. You do not even know for certain Leroy Fodor actually said any of that. I know you make up what you want in your threads because a lot of what you claim Leroy says, he is actually not the one saying it. I do know, I asked him, and he proved it to me. You do know when you Google a username, it doesn't mean a certain person actually owns every account associated with that username or that he is the only person with access to that account. Just because you think or hope it was him that said something you found on a google search doesn't actually mean he said or posted it.

I think it's very suspicious you have to lie about people. It shows your true nature when you have to connect completely different things, and try and do weird things with your posts to bring attention to the information you want to pass for truth. I think a simple bold text would be enough to show what you want to pick out of a long post. But your failed tactic is to write super long posts, then bring attention to certain things by coloring them and increasing the text size so when people skim they will only see what you want to point out. I noticed a lot of the time if people actually read the whole section, your own truths are disproved in the post you make. Especially after we all found out you do not even believe in what you write. But with a criminal background as extensive as yours, I would say I can understand why.

Is Leroy still logging in after me? I call him every time I make a post and ask him to log in just to get under your skin.

suchmoon
    Legendary

View Profile WWW
    May 11, 2016, 03:03:31 AM

Gleb Gamow, you are the number one serial liar here. How many times have you done this failed tactic against people? Completely lying about who they are , what they post, and who is responsible for posting content.  That whole post is literally just a commentary by yourself. There is actually very few facts in that whole opinion you posted. I see you thinking that you know what a person has said, and when they said it. You do not even know for certain Leroy Fodor actually said any of that. I know you make up what you want in your threads because a lot of what you claim Leroy says, he is actually not the one saying it. I do know, I asked him, and he proved it to me. You do know when you Google a username, it doesn't mean a certain person actually owns every account associated with that username or that he is the only person with access to that account. Just because you think or hope it was him that said something you found on a google search doesn't actually mean he said or posted it.

I think it's very suspicious you have to lie about people. It shows your true nature when you have to connect completely different things, and try and do weird things with your posts to bring attention to the information you want to pass for truth. I think a simple bold text would be enough to show what you want to pick out of a long post. But your failed tactic is to write super long posts, then bring attention to certain things by coloring them and increasing the text size so when people skim they will only see what you want to point out. I noticed a lot of the time if people actually read the whole section, your own truths are disproved in the post you make. Especially after we all found out you do not even believe in what you write. But with a criminal background as extensive as yours, I would say I can understand why.

Is Leroy still logging in after me? I call him every time I make a post and ask him to log in just to get under your skin.

Are you saying there is another "cyberpinoy" who had a sari sari that burned down? Which one of those two started using Bitcoin in 2009? Since you're such a good friend to Leroy can you ask him to show one of his addresses used prior to May 2014?
    The Sceptical Chymist
    Legendary

Activity: 3318
    Merit: 6796

Cashback 15%

View Profile
    May 11, 2016, 03:38:42 AM

You should post with your real account and post real proof instead of links to a thread started by a known liar Leroy Fodor.

This is the only account on Bitcoin Talk I have. You should understand your assumptions and opinion are not the truth no matter how much you personally want to believe in them.

Do you personally know Leroy Fodor? How long have you known him?

Chantha, you forgot to mention that Lang Yip is your brother.

And, don't forget to leave me negative trust since I'm such a bad actor and all: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=349097

Gleb Gamow this thread is about your reputation, Not Owen. I am not Owen either. Like I told your friend above, just because you think you know what you are talking about, does not make your opinion actually truthful.

Either way, thank you for proving how you are trying to distract from the fact you are a well known Criminal, Once we get your public records from Illinois we will gladly apply for the ones in Tennessee, Missouri, Kansas and Indiana as well as Ohio.

I do not mess with the trust system here, my input would be useless even if I did.

Jesus what is all this drama about here?  What's illegal here exactly?  The US doesn't enforce any sort of internet BS except perhaps for death threats.  It's not illegal to troll, no matter how hard you do it.

Actually everything Gleb Gamow is doing is illegal. This was information from his local Police Department actually who will advise how to press charges against him for his actions. Illinois put a man in jail for 3 years for doing what Gleb is doing. No threat of harm was made, just basic ongoing malicious harassing a person is Criminal Cyberstalking in Illinois. Most people do not know it is illegal, so they do not press charges. That is why you think the US does not enforce it. But yes, it is actually illegal to troll especially when you are harassing others in a malicious way. To be more specific to your thoughts the more you do it, the more illegal it actually becomes, and the more time you will spend in Jail. Illinois is the most strict and one of 4 states so far to actually put people in jail for such offenses.
    I don't believe you,  Mr. Random Internet User.  There are no charges that are going to be pressed here.  Not a one.

.HUGE.
    ▄██████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████████████▄
    ███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
    ████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
    █████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
    █▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    CASINSPORTSBOOK
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
    pixelpowered

Activity: 434
    Merit: 250

View Profile
    May 11, 2016, 03:45:39 AM

Gleb Gamow, you are the number one serial liar here. How many times have you done this failed tactic against people? Completely lying about who they are , what they post, and who is responsible for posting content.  That whole post is literally just a commentary by yourself. There is actually very few facts in that whole opinion you posted. I see you thinking that you know what a person has said, and when they said it. You do not even know for certain Leroy Fodor actually said any of that. I know you make up what you want in your threads because a lot of what you claim Leroy says, he is actually not the one saying it. I do know, I asked him, and he proved it to me. You do know when you Google a username, it doesn't mean a certain person actually owns every account associated with that username or that he is the only person with access to that account. Just because you think or hope it was him that said something you found on a google search doesn't actually mean he said or posted it.

I do think your a different person, if it makes you feel better. Not that it matters.
    **Be sure to ask Leroy and Tai about how they don't have personal sign anything to establish the basic business practices to protect either themselves or anyone.**

crptoarch (OP)

View Profile
    May 11, 2016, 04:53:58 AM

Are you saying there is another "cyberpinoy" who had a sari sari that burned down? Which one of those two started using Bitcoin in 2009? Since you're such a good friend to Leroy can you ask him to show one of his addresses used prior to May 2014?

Don't put words in my mouth. I know you are good at doing that. I don't really care when it was he got into Bitcoin and you shouldn't either. When he did or did not get into Bitcoin doesn't matter in comparison to his accomplishments or ability to achieve them. I already know when he got into Bitcoin anyways and what he wrote is correct to the best of my knowledge. I don't need your blockchain proof. But, since the blockchain is so good at proving everything, can you jump in there real quick and get the proof where it shows Leroy is the one who made those posts please. You do have this delusion the blockchain is proof of everything right, this should not be a problem for you.

I don't believe you,  Mr. Random Internet User.  There are no charges that are going to be pressed here.  Not a one.

I don't care if you believe me or not, Mr. Random Internet User. You can believe what you want. Thank you for letting us know what kind of person you are too. One of those "It's not illegal if I don't get caught or no one presses charges."

I do think your a different person, if it makes you feel better. Not that it matters.
    **Be sure to ask Leroy and Tai about how they don't have personal sign anything to establish the basic business practices to protect either themselves or anyone.**

I already did and saw the registration of the business. Because of the threads on here I even confirmed it's authenticity. I literally feel stupid after even thinking these threads were honest accounts of direct conflict. When I found out none of these people even know Leroy, I was just discouraged of places like this forum. If he has not released it to you, I don't know why. Maybe you should call him and ask him yourself. He doesn't hide his contact information. It's really easy to contact him, especially if you simply ask him. He will give you all his land lines, his cell phones, and any other way you need to contact him personally. See if you can name 5 crypto businesses you can contact the owners that easily.

Can we stop talking about Leroy, this topic is about Gleb Gamow, not Leroy. All of your posts are off topic. The discussion is about Gleb Gamow's reputation and the fact users like you are supporting an actual criminal with a very interesting criminal record. Defending a man who has admittedly stolen from a person in the Bitcoin community. A member who has repeat instances of theft and other untrustworthy actions in his history. An individual who lies to authorities and regular people and hides when confronted with his criminal actions. The question is what are his secondary motives, why does he feel he is qualified to call anyone a scammer, liar or anything else when he has such a tarnished record.

I am all for catching scammers, or stopping people from being scammed. But, I think some of his attacks are not correctly judged, and the amount of time he puts into a lost cause tells me there is something else motivating his actions, so what are they?
    Gleb Gamow
    In memoriam
    VIP
    Legendary

View Profile
    May 11, 2016, 06:17:04 AM

Don't put words in my mouth. I know you are good at doing that. I don't really care when it was he got into Bitcoin and you shouldn't either. When he did or did not get into Bitcoin doesn't matter in comparison to his accomplishments or ability to achieve them. I already know when he got into Bitcoin anyways and what he wrote is correct to the best of my knowledge. I don't need your blockchain proof. But, since the blockchain is so good at proving everything, can you jump in there real quick and get the proof where it shows Leroy is the one who made those posts please. You do have this delusion the blockchain is proof of everything right, this should not be a problem for you.

I don't believe you,  Mr. Random Internet User.  There are no charges that are going to be pressed here.  Not a one.

I don't care if you believe me or not, Mr. Random Internet User. You can believe what you want. Thank you for letting us know what kind of person you are too. One of those "It's not illegal if I don't get caught or no one presses charges."

I already did and saw the registration of the business. Because of the threads on here I even confirmed it's authenticity. I literally feel stupid after even thinking these threads were honest accounts of direct conflict. When I found out none of these people even know Leroy, I was just discouraged of places like this forum. If he has not released it to you, I don't know why. Maybe you should call him and ask him yourself. He doesn't hide his contact information. It's really easy to contact him, especially if you simply ask him. He will give you all his land lines, his cell phones, and any other way you need to contact him personally. See if you can name 5 crypto businesses you can contact the owners that easily.

Can we stop talking about Leroy, this topic is about Gleb Gamow, not Leroy. All of your posts are off topic. The discussion is about Gleb Gamow's reputation and the fact users like you are supporting an actual criminal with a very interesting criminal record. Defending a man who has admittedly stolen from a person in the Bitcoin community. A member who has repeat instances of theft and other untrustworthy actions in his history. An individual who lies to authorities and regular people and hides when confronted with his criminal actions. The question is what are his secondary motives, why does he feel he is qualified to call anyone a scammer, liar or anything else when he has such a tarnished record.

I am all for catching scammers, or stopping people from being scammed. But, I think some of his attacks are not correctly judged, and the amount of time he puts into a lost cause tells me there is something else motivating his actions, so what are they?

Each time I see all the pictures of the cafe fire.
    I recall reading the Chase bill for the house Garza destroyed.
    JG tried to bleach out burn marks on the carpet from miners or computer gear. Since he was a genius like Leroy.
    I can imagine Leroy in all his brilliance, lay miners or some electronics on the floor, and eventually started the whole fire.

For that to happen, Leroy Fodor would first have to own miners that are not imaginary like those making up the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines, first powered by the public utility known for long-duration brownouts prior to having the imaginary west-facing solar array installed on the west-sloping hot tin roof surrounded on three sides by coconut trees, all hooked up to the Internet via, again, intermittent service.

Some other imaginary miners that Leroy claimed to have were 70 Bitcoin Dragon Miners in his office: 35 miners behind him, and 35 miners in front of him, again, all hooked up the brownout-prone public utility and intermittent Internet service: http://world-defense.com/threads/arms-sales-pose-no-threat-to-global-stability-china.378/page-2

And, let's not forget the imaginary miners that Leroy Fodor boarded an imaginary plane with said miners in tow while exiting China after kicking some imaginary Chinese asses:

https://zeusminer.com/forums/users/knlgfx/replies/
    https://zeusminer.com/forums/topic/zeus-stole-my-mhs/#post-18782

https://archive.is/yJXdK
    https://archive.is/Q4Eyf

How awesome I live in the philippines I already went to china to see the manufactures of my dragon miners who eneded up giving me 3 free draghon miners and 2 S4 Antminers due to thier incompetence, unethical business practices and ignorance. Boy were they surprised to see me. IU warned them but they did not feel they needed to listen. The manager who sold me the broken equipment did not like very well when I grabbed his neck and slammed his face on his desk. That was a great day for me Smiley By the time the police got thier me and my miners were on a flight back to home Smiley The great thing is like I said befoere they have no idea who you are becasue they have scammed thousands of people. When dealing with these kinds of scammers and committing assault in person you have the upper hand, just get in get what you need and get out, violence is the answer HAHAHA

All of the above is just an inkling of whoppers told by the serial liar Leroy Fodor, clearly depicting him a delusional fuck. Thus, anybody who follows or stands up for him WILL be labeled delusional fucks as well, including Michael Zinck and Chantha Owen Lueung and crptoarch.
    Gleb Gamow
    In memoriam
    VIP
    Legendary

View Profile
    May 11, 2016, 06:49:34 AM

So with the cooperation of my friend I had him call Gleb Gamow, to give the man one last chance to resolve this civilly. I listened on the phone as they talked and realized quite quickly the man is mentally challenged, and uses this forum as a form of entertainment. He doesn’t even believe in what he writes, and he tries to pass things as satire when they are not. And after seeing Gleb Gamow Lie today on his posting I felt the need to make this thread.

Don't put words in my mouth. I know you are good at doing that.

Au contraire, my new boy toy, but you made it quite clear in the OP of this thread that it is indeed about Leroy Fodor, for no other thread has come out depicting me - Bruno Kucinskas - doing as you've espoused I've done.

In essence, what you've successfully accomplished is start yet another thread depicting Leroy Fodor and his followers as nothing but delusional fucks. That's not an opinion, but a fact.

I think it's very suspicious you have to lie about people. It shows your true nature when you have to connect completely different things, and try and do weird things with your posts to bring attention to the information you want to pass for truth. I think a simple bold text would be enough to show what you want to pick out of a long post. But your failed tactic is to write super long posts, then bring attention to certain things by coloring them and increasing the text size so when people skim they will only see what you want to point out.

That super long post you speaketh of (a few posts above) was penned so that the likes of Chantha Owen Lueung don't report me to the mods to get me banned if I post back-to-back to drive the point home. That said, I now thank you for allowing me to be able to post back-to-back-to-back-to-back-etc. in this thread alone sans fear of being banned because I have your permission. Besides, since it's my reputation at stake, I feel it prudent to use whatever means possible to defend myself, in this case continuing to strongly stick it up yours, Owen's and Leroy's asses. HAHAHA

At the end of day, all three of you are .100% fucked and I'll still be around. I suggest you hurry up with that Class 4 Felony you speaketh of in hopes of silencing me ASAP. Until then, Leroy Fodor's daughter is crack whore. HAHAHA
    Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
      Print  

Jump to: