Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:06:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NSFW] [WTS] altcoinhosting's adult domain/scripts: real, developed, old domains  (Read 271 times)
altcoinhosting (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 08:47:43 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2016, 09:07:52 AM by altcoinhosting

I currently hold way to much adult domains. I've developed them all, and they've been running for a long time (some of them were started around 2010).
Lately i lack the time to update my sites, so i tought it would be better if i sold them one by one. In this thread i'll sell my domains, i'll edit the OP to reflect the current for-sale domain.
Remember: this isn't just another domain sellers thread, these domains are real... They're old, developed, they include traffic, scripts, database dumps,...

Thread-sale rules:
  • one domain will be featured at a time, i will state a price i'm willing to sell it for, but all prices are negotiable
  • i want to keep a clean thread, please don't post any "tips" and "warnings" to promote your sig (i'm wearing a sig myself, i know, but please try to post only geniune questions or bids, i would hate to have to open a self-moderated thread to keep it clutter-free)
  • payment method: BTC
  • escrow is ALWAYS accepted, or buyer sends first... On domains > 2BTC i'm willing to pay the escrow fee, on domains lower than 2 BTC the buyer pays the fee

Sold domains:
  • none

Faq:
  • why don't you sell your domains on an adult webmaster forum: I haven't been on gfy for about a year and a half. I'd feel weird to pop my head in and directly start a sales-thread. Also, i'm currently hoarding BTC, i love BTC, so i want to sell my domains for BTC Smiley

Currently for sale:
  • logxxx.com
  • included: domain, complete custom script (was written from scratch), a free push to namesilo
  • traffic: between 4k and 5k pageviews/days
  • each page contains the owner's banner at the top and the bottom of the page + all 404 traffic gets redirected to the owner's full page add
  • 354 users
  • 160 blogs
  • asking price: because it took me a long time to write the script (you get full reuse rights on the script for any domain you'd like, so you could use it or adapt it for any of your domains Wink ), the domain is 2,5 years old, and it already has 160 blogs without any promotion, i think 2BTC is a fair asking price... It can be negotiated tough

altcoinhosting (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 09:56:25 AM

reserved for active sales

altcoinhosting (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:24:33 PM

<Bump> (this post will be removed and re-added after at least 24 hours have passed)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: