Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:30:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POOL] New mining pool ETH Ethereum http://geteth.io  (Read 2638 times)
buny

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:37:10 PM

No registration
Stratum EUROPE : stratum.geteth.io:3333
Stratum NORTH US : stratum-us.geteth.io:3333
Please tell me - how to connect ethminer-0.9.41-genoil-1.1.5?
writes - not authorized ...
Crispyato

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:18:14 PM

No reply or response from support on the list of rental id contracts.  Will I be refunded with compensation or refund?  I understand the heating issues with the rigs and I'm happy to be patient.  However I would like to know what to expect.  One thing I don't understand.  If you are there to get a rig back online to finish a contract, why are you not adding time for down time?  When I remind you, you simply ignore and allow the contract to end.  This has happened several times and days passed a rig was back online time could have been added.  Many on the list for compensation would have been fixed by adjusting for downtime.  I had hopes for 30 day rentals, but have yet to have a 5 day rental successfully complete since the ETH addition and compensation is short and slow.  This becomes very frustrating when the cost is %125 above the pay estimates.  You have a golden goose and you would simply starve it.  I like you guys.  I like even more you have a physical shop.  Would a different rental strategy be better?  If I do a 30 day rental will that bump me up on the to do list or give you adequate time to respond?  Its a pity when you like a service, but it never seems to work out.  I wonder if others are having better luck on the rentals...
buny

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:33:04 AM

oh ... everything went wrong?  Smiley
Crispyato

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:21:21 AM

oh ... everything went wrong?  Smiley
Yes.  They have taken my my money and removed the rental site now.  I wonder if there are others who were scammed by them...
Crispyato

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:44:00 PM

They have contacted me and begun rental compensation.  Said they have had issues with the mine.  It would have been better before the halving, but I am very grateful compensation has begun.  Will update when complete.
Crispyato

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 06:07:10 AM

Contracts complete.  Thank you very much Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: