Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:22:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 1630 times)
AntonioM (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 11:14:02 AM

yesterday odd on dinamo bukerest to win was 3.5..today is 2.2 and it's going down..reason is that astra secure first place allready with yesterday's draw in game steaua-pandurii..astra's player were probably celebrating last night and dinamo can reach 2nd place mathematicaly...so away win is worth to try before odds drops more
smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 11:16:59 AM

yesterday odd on dinamo bukerest to win was 3.5..today is 2.2 and it's going down..reason is that astra secure first place allready with yesterday's draw in game steaua-pandurii..astra's player were probably celebrating last night and dinamo can reach 2nd place mathematicaly...so away win is worth to try before odds drops more

First anyone would like to see some free tips, but based on the analysis you did on Dinamo Bucharesti game, I am betting a 0.01 BTC there as I think that there is big value in this game, but better again is under 2.5 goals, this games in Romania lately have been coming out a lot of 0-0 result, but still trying your pick for today to see your predicting power.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 12:39:17 PM

It will be best to build your reputation first and then you can left your wallet address to be tipped by your satisfied customer

after you gained your reputation, then maybe you can put some fees to do tipster

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
AntonioM (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:06:45 PM

Burnley must win today to reach 1st place,only two rounds left and they are very close to a title and direct promotion...they are in good form whole season and they should win against qpr who are without motivation and not in great form,3 draws and 2 losses in last 5 away games...burnley have 2-3-0 score in last 5 home games but they won 7 out of last 10 h2h games when played at home..i expect win for burnley -1.5 AH at odd 2.15
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:28:29 PM

I think it would also be better if you can create a thread for your own prediction so that it is easier to keep track and people know more about you. it would be kind of unprofessional if the first page of the thread is all about chitchat and there is no indication of your prediction.
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:42:20 PM

I'm selling tips on some tipsters platform and i'm wondering can i start that here? Is there anyone who is acctually buying tips? I saw some tipsters here doing the same..maybe to start one week of free tips and try to get some trust so i can sell tips later...what do you think?
you first have to start for free to get some more costumers who would actually buy your tips.
first they can look for free at your tips and if they're willing to pay you need to make good prices.
exactly this is correct first you have to create your own image in tipstar make yourself notable with every one then only t is possible. That is not much difficult to make customers addict your tips so try to give some good free tips to customer then only they will addict you try like this you may get some customers. All the best for your business.
i was thinking about this and i've change my mind..now i think i should write my tips like a sugestion and not selling them..maybe i'm wrong and people here would tip me if they make some money of my sugestions..that way i can post whitout thinking am i wrong or not and if my tip fail i wouldn't feel like i cheated someone...at the end,if my tips makes profit and i don't get any tip for that i can easily stop posting
Yup well thinking after all these comments and suggestion finally you choose this way it's good. instead of giving tips you may give suggestion if it works and not works it does not matter because you are giving free suggestions if it workes it's worth for both of you who used that suggestion and you. If it not works it's there bad luck here your part is not bad nice.
AntonioM (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:53:46 PM

I think it would also be better if you can create a thread for your own prediction so that it is easier to keep track and people know more about you. it would be kind of unprofessional if the first page of the thread is all about chitchat and there is no indication of your prediction.
i created a thread and i include this two suggestions..i'll be posting in betting suggestions thread..thank's for comment anyway
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:58:30 PM

i created a thread and i include this two suggestions..i'll be posting in betting suggestions thread..thank's for comment anyway

if you are done with this topic and have made a decision then you should close the topic because very soon this comment of yours is going to be buried and nobody can see that you are done.

also it is better to edit the title and add something like solved to it and also add your thread link to the first post on this topic so it is easy to find.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
PsursV

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:39:05 PM

i am thinking that we should do gambling only and only for fun. i think its a good idea about selling of tips. if your tips are working then you will soon become a popular person. by the way what is the rate of your one tip?
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:10:28 PM

you can see one of the tipster was pretty good, that joca97. from the beginning to create a thread he just gives free tips, when he already has a good record of victory, he began selling premium tips and the results are quite good. many people are interested.
abugseuf

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:31:07 PM

i need no tips thanks.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:55:23 PM

i am thinking that we should do gambling only and only for fun. i think its a good idea about selling of tips. if your tips are working then you will soon become a popular person. by the way what is the rate of your one tip?
I think he was not selling his tip, he just hope to generate profit for everyone using his tip alternatively could be generous and send him a few tips if his method was working, and who knows? just only play for fun do not ever try to get the cheese from mouse trap.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: