Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:15:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 1630 times)
AntonioM (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:03:38 PM

I'm selling tips on some tipsters platform and i'm wondering can i start that here? Is there anyone who is acctually buying tips? I saw some tipsters here doing the same..maybe to start one week of free tips and try to get some trust so i can sell tips later...what do you think?
BoXXoB
Legendary

Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:08:54 PM

Free is probably the best way to start off. Build some reputation first.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████
████████████████████
████████████
|
 UNIQUE 
GAMES
|
 NO 
KYC
|
 WITHDRAW 
IN MINUTES
|
░█▀███████
█▀▀█░░░█████████▀▀█
██░█▄█████████
████████▀█▀█▀██
███████▀▀░▀██
▀▄█████▀█░█▀▄▀
████████
██████
████
████
████
▄▄████████▄▄
██████████████
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 06:10:20 PM

Hi
If you actually good at it and have the knowledge than why not?
Some free tips as samples its a must, no doubt. Just pick your free
tip receiver wisely. All you need is trusted feedback.
Good luck with your idea.  

onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:13:25 PM

People need an impression about your prediction skills before they will buy tips from you. Try to make a portfolio about what you reached with your prediction skills. See more people selling tips but not all of them are showing why you should buy there predictions. Maybe good idea to start Twitter channel so people can see that your predictions from the fast were no lie.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:22:11 PM

I'm selling tips on some tipsters platform and i'm wondering can i start that here? Is there anyone who is acctually buying tips? I saw some tipsters here doing the same..maybe to start one week of free tips and try to get some trust so i can sell tips later...what do you think?

Well you can try it but why would anyone trust a 'nobody'? Make sure to build a reputation so people will have know what they can expect. Right now it seems to me nobody would buy your tips, just because you say you are 'good'
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:24:43 PM

I think that is an excellent idea. We are getting more and more tipsters everyday on this forum, it's getting very popular. As far as creating reputation, I will suggest that you participate in our VI Tipster Championship. It's a monthly based competition and you get a chance to make bets and try to win prizes, promoting yourself as the best tipster in the competition.

Here are the prizes we offer:
- top7 prizes, where the first prize is 1 BTC (top7 prizes are doubled if you play with Ether)
- daily prizes of 30mBTC (these daily prizes get also doubled, if you are the participant that wins more daily challenges during the competition)
- a participation prize of 70mBTC

So you can get all this, plus your normal winnings from your bets, plus a good reputation if you finish in top7. I think this can really get you going in creating a good rep!

Give it a try, here is the registration link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1248467.0

Good luck!

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:29:55 PM

yes you are right, its better you make trust frist with giving good free tips for one week or so. And if your picks give good result you can sell premium picks like odd greater than 2x or so and give any low odds tips as free daily. But main thing for you is to be active daily and keep updating your thread with your picks daily. GOod luck.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 07:31:32 PM

I like the idea of one free week. Its better show what you can do and see how much your tips are worth. Post your picks at your OP daily and keep updating your thread.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1313

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 08:42:26 PM

Just show your talent here, post some free tips with good odds for some few weeks then you can start selling premium tips with better odds than the free tips.
Give a cashback when the premium tip is a lost will be a nice promotion for your premium tips.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
AntonioM (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 08:56:47 PM

Just show your talent here, post some free tips with good odds for some few weeks then you can start selling premium tips with better odds than the free tips.
Give a cashback when the premium tip is a lost will be a nice promotion for your premium tips.
cashback is a good idea..just to take btc for tips that won..i'm gonna start in few days probably..have to figured it out how exactly will do that..and maybe wait until my newbie status change cause i guess then i will have more posting options plus i can learn how things work around here
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 07:49:47 AM

You can start by giving away free tips and then let people see how your tips are good and mostly wins and if they think yourtips are good then you can start giving away premium tips.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 07:51:58 AM

Make an ebook and also try to sell in some online stores like amazon. Well, i think it will also work here even if there are many free tips here.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:11:32 AM

It is best way to gain some trust by offering tips for free at start to promote your work.I will keep following this thread and will judge the outcome of your tips/ratio.It after some period it seems profitable then of course will jump in to make a deal.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:17:41 AM

That would be nice decision to provide first week for free so in that way people can know about your tipping knowledge and how it works there, it is best way to gain trust from sports betting lovers and looking forward to know more about you first premium tip.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:19:18 AM

I like the idea of one free week. Its better show what you can do and see how much your tips are worth. Post your picks at your OP daily and keep updating your thread.
even joca with a lot of experience and reputation sharing free tips here almost 2 years struggle to sell his picks now.
i suggest you to make it free forever and you just need to open a donation address.
if people feel satisfied and earn a lot from your picks they must shame to not make a cents tips to you.
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:22:33 AM

I will say it is really good what you said in opening of thread that 1 week of free tips.It will be good for both you and us who will test your tips.You need to deliver high level results to succeed.Another option is to let the people to share from their profits in shape of donations.Everyone will love to donate something if wins easily.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:26:28 AM

Well, many will be interested to buy your tips if you are established already. As new in here maybe you should create a thread and post some free picks in sports and after one season you put your winning percentage. I am into sports betting especially in NBA , I would appreciate if post your picks so I can tail.
AntonioM (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 11:32:51 AM

Well,I never bet on tips under 1.6 cause i don't think ther's a value in them.I'm analysing day by day looking for value bets and odds for my picks are ussually from 2 to 4.5,sometimes i find some games where i bet on ht/ft crossover with odds larger than 25...I strongly believe it's easier to make profit at the end of the month when you bet on higher odds..For example,if you pick 10 single bets with odd around 3 you need 5 of them to win to gain some profit..also i think it"s easier to win 1 pick at odd 3+ than to win triple bet with 3 picks odd 1.5
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 12:17:06 PM

I think it is better to make some tips first for a week or two or even more to build your reputations on this forum. As soon as you gain the good reputation you will be able to sell your tips easily.

senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 01:37:24 PM

I think it is better to make some tips first for a week or two or even more to build your reputations on this forum. As soon as you gain the good reputation you will be able to sell your tips easily.

Maybe their some other people buying tips i think those are being hook or addicted to that game. But better if you give free tips so you can help people to win the game or they can get idea on how to win in gambling.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███