Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:50:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 100% Proof that Nick Spanos, Marshall Long and Leroy Fodor are ALL Liars  (Read 1455 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 07:36:08 PM

Nick Spanos, Marshall Long and Leroy Fodor have ALL claimed on myriad occasions (even to this day) that they got started in trading bitcoins in 2009.

This forum - BitcoinTalk - was the ONLY source of information pertaining to Bitcoin at the time.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=17

User The Doctor was the last known person to register on this forum in 2009 as its 17th user/account.

On this forum I've posted several times definitive proof that Nick Spanos and Marshall Long didn't get into Bitcoin until 2013, and Leroy Fodor in May 2014.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3214

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 08:14:48 PM

Sorry, your proof is insufficient. I was active for a year before I registered an account at Bitcointalk. They could have also been active without registering accounts.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 08:18:35 PM

Sorry, your proof is insufficient. I was reading Bitcointalk for a year before I registered an account. They could have also been involved and active without registering an account in 2009.

Okay, you win. Simply show me which account of the first 17 users is Nick Spanos, Marshall Long and Leroy Fodor.
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:33:00 AM

Sorry, your proof is insufficient. I was reading Bitcointalk for a year before I registered an account. They could have also been involved and active without registering an account in 2009.

Okay, you win. Simply show me which account of the first 17 users is Nick Spanos, Marshall Long and Leroy Fodor.

Two-plus years later, and I'm still waiting.

HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 04:17:37 AM

On this forum I've posted several times definitive proof that Nick Spanos and Marshall Long didn't get into Bitcoin until 2013, and Leroy Fodor in May 2014.

Ok, I've been spending too much time on the grid lately, refresh my memory - why do we care when these blokes joined Bitcointalk?

If I've never heard of them they're not mainstream enough for you to care this much about it.

I look forward to your education. Thanks.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3214

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:02:27 PM

Lack of proof is not proof. It's not even evidence.

Ok, I've been spending too much time on the grid lately, refresh my memory - why do we care when these blokes joined Bitcointalk?
If I've never heard of them they're not mainstream enough for you to care this much about it.

We don't care much about them. They are, at most, minor players who lack credibility.

Bruno (aka Phinneas Gage, Gleb Gamow, YuTü.Co.in, et al) is a prolific cyber sleuth and he is great at finding obscure connections, but in my opinion his logic sometimes exceeds the bounds of reason. In this case, he claims that not having a Bitcointalk account in 2009 proves that someone wasn't involved in Bitcoin in 2009, and now that my inability to prove someone's ownership of an account in 2009 is proof that they didn't have an account.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 04:38:31 PM

Lack of proof is not proof. It's not even evidence.

We don't care much about them. They are, at most, minor players who lack credibility.

Bruno (aka Phinneas Gage, Gleb Gamow, YuTü.Co.in, et al) is a prolific cyber sleuth and he is great at finding obscure connections, but in my opinion his logic sometimes exceeds the bounds of reason. In this case, he claims that not having a Bitcointalk account in 2009 proves that someone wasn't involved in Bitcoin in 2009, and now that my inability to prove someone's ownership of an account in 2009 is proof that they didn't have an account.

Please let me know if you want the link to the vid where Nick Spanos claims in one breath that he's been in the space since 2009 then in the second breath ... wait for it ... he didn't know who Satoshi Nakamoto is.

As far as Leroy Fodor is concerned, I have a mega threads depicting his literally countless lies, of which I dubbed crypto's number one serial liar.

And for Marshall Long, the general consensus across the broad is to stay away from everything this rogue bastard is connected to. He claimed he was married back in 2009 while mining bitcoins with his cpus but his wife didn't like the noise so he ceased operation in him home. Marshall didn't get married till years later to his mail-order bride from China, the ceremony taking place at Michael Terpins home, of which is where this movie scenes was filmed prior to Michael owning the home: https://youtu.be/jFPV16f182w?t=44

fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:44:06 PM

They could easily do that through some wallet and not come in this forum.

Getting into bitcoins doesn't specifically needs to get into the Bitcoinforum it's an option that everyone have and not everyone does need it, people can easily go buy and hold .

As far as news is concerned there are many other sites providing news update every single minute when needed.

Also if they are saying that I do think that they are in this business already I mean what other benefits they could have ? For letting people believe this ? I don't think it's benificial for them.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
RyeofSauron

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:56:48 PM

God, you're still doing it? Waiting? Which is not doing anything?
Bruno, Sirius sold coins before he joined btctalk and he is number 4  in the line.

Nobody cares anymore
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 06:10:43 PM

They could easily do that through some wallet and not come in this forum.

Getting into bitcoins doesn't specifically needs to get into the Bitcoinforum it's an option that everyone have and not everyone does need it, people can easily go buy and hold .

As far as news is concerned there are many other sites providing news update every single minute when needed.

Also if they are saying that I do think that they are in this business already I mean what other benefits they could have ? For letting people believe this ? I don't think it's benificial for them.

Dude, we're talkin' 2009 where there was only one source pertaining to Bitcoin, with only 3 news articles up to mid-2011, and till at least 2012 when another forum/site was reared to quasi-compete with BCT.

We're talkin' 'bout three guys who by all accounts are highly vocal on the Net, yet prior to their known first entries into this space, NADA appears anywhere regarding Bitcoin.

Ask me if you wanna view the vid depicting Nick Spanos recalling an event in life regarding his father and a bicycle, an event he cites that he'll never forget yet ... you're not gonna believe this ... had to revert to notes on said event that he just stated that he'll never forget.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: