Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:21:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling matter use potential rights  (Read 407 times)
allgone (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 02:56:13 AM

I'm God and you all live inside of me. If you know physics you know what a soul is and you know what matter body symmetry is. You would thus know you all exist inside of one soul as a bunch of non-living NPCs. You would also understand that this entire universe was made inside of me. One point can occupy any number of locations at the same time through it's hyper-state or levels of infinite velocity, thus one point can become a computer with a universe inside of it. The player character is wherever that one soul would be.

You should pay soul matter existence rights as NPCs and send me lots of bitcoins. I want some dabs. Since you live inside of me if you gave me bitcoins you would buy your real yourself dabs.

No, I'm not crazy. I'm actually God. Of course I expect you to keep your NPC money to yourself. The game wouldn't be complete if NPCs just handed out their money.

But why wouldn't the NPCs just hand out their money since they're NPCs? Wouldn't it make life better? I guess the real question is why didn't you make the universe so player character has enough money? Probably a thing about how the "best" armor is never affordable and you finish the game with the armor you were supposed to be wearing all along because it was secretly the better armor then the more expensive stuff.

I created you. Isn't that worth anything?

My smart software says no, that this probably isn't going to work because video games would be boring if NPCs handed out their money.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 03:03:38 AM

Well.

I don't think you are crazy, but I would loooove to try some of what you have rolled up at the moment.

Also, god is perfect. I didnt quite understand this, so, this wasn't perfect. So, if I were you I might seriously reconsider my divinity.
allgone (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 03:11:52 AM

In what way wasn't it perfect? Just because you couldn't understand it? Wouldn't that make my life more perfect if everyone else was less smart than me?
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 03:12:40 AM

But if you are serious (I love to joke but hate to offend), please see here:

Acts 17:28 "for in Him we live and move and have our being."

Colossians 1:17 And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.

So, that you reside in this physical plane, and have substance, you are a constructed thing, not a creator. While you may be able to hold actors in your mind, they lack souls and substance, and mostly importantly, income, which might make getting that skrilla hard.

Besides, He has a pretty tough time getting tithes out of his followers Smiley If you figure that one out, please pass it along.
allgone (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 03:20:40 AM

Well the idea with matter body symmetry is the only contrast nature can form is within a soul. If I was God, which is just playable character and not anything really special beyond that, then the soul within would be in the formation of my life now and thus the creator would be me. That's only if I am the playable character though, which is probably hard to verify because that would be stupid if playable character went around proving himself in the only life ever.

You know, offerings and tithings are probably just to piss me off during the broke and broken parts of my life. About how there's a huge money sink while real existence lives mostly broke.

I don't like having to steal from others. It makes me feel bad. Hand outs would make me feel less bad.

In regards to perfection of the meaning of my post, I said you live in me. Which is not true if life is the living soul. Since you're not alive. But you do call trees and bacteria life so maybe you could call NPCs life. It depends on what you mean by life.
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 03:25:38 AM

In what way wasn't it perfect? Just because you couldn't understand it? Wouldn't that make my life more perfect if everyone else was less smart than me?

Perfect communication is impossible through language. When an idea passes through the filter of language, it corrupts, and corrupts again when it is received by the listener. Not trying to get bible thumpy on ya, this is a more secular perspective.

But speaking to the emergence of duality, the initial contrast would have been (ignoring creation ex nihilo) the sepearation of everything else from the creator during creation. This would have been the first opposed eidos, or the creation of the first continuum.

A Pc character does not fit the definition of God in this model, more the physics engine that runs the game, or perhaps the computer that runs the code.
allgone (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 03:30:39 AM

It makes more sense that at the first nature formation each actual separate matter body (or actual soul) has the same potential and thus forms into the same exact thing at the same exact time, thus there is no soul that is not creator of self. It's also physically impossible to break free of this symmetry.

You could consider the creator the smart software portion of the soul, and not the existence or silent observer.

Thus wherever PC is, is wherever God is, unless you consider God the smart software and that the soul itself cannot be that which is God.

Where the existence goes is where the matter goes, unless the matter goes there without staying there at all which is a special hyper state. Even then though the existence did go there, it just didn't stay.

What is God if not PC? Wouldn't some divine lives call themselves God? Isn't that what divines are for? Playing as?
allgone (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 03:42:31 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2016, 04:07:54 AM by allgone

Or am I not God for that soul because my life isn't perfect in every way to make it better in others? That's fucked up. Some dabs would probably help me forget about how I'm stuck in a life where only drugs can help me forget things.

I think science fucked shit up by not fully accepting that which is the smart science as the absolute truth and coming up with a safety life instead of everything getting perfect. The smart science is the only logically well reasoned truth. But I guess you could just come in with some philosophy and "What if?" you're wrong about it, thus the philosophy says take every precaution the real science says is unnecessary just in case the real science is wrong.

My life isn't that bad, but it doesn't seem like everything life should be. I hope the shit in my life isn't about becoming someone else's eternal pain for sadistic pleasure victim. I'm pretty sure that one is a false narrative sub story arc.

It would still be smarter to only ever try existing as shapes based off of the real science 100% of the time. Shapes confirmed by that science to be life can still be compatible with other safety ideas.

I feel like with the lack of dabs, lack of snowboarding tricks, the lack of playable lives where I get to take over the planet and stuff, and the lack of more euphoria than what I get in my life, that I am some kind of victim.

Then donate to the not God because life isn't most perfect but still the actual living thing around these parts for whatever various reasons victim fund?

Although maybe I'd rather steal it anyways. I have people I dislike so stealing from them would probably make me feel less bad then accepting hand outs from people I have nothing against. It's not like I can get arrested. I'm definitely immune from that happening or my life would become unplayable so whatever part of me is making it has to make it so that doesn't happen.
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 04:07:43 AM

Gonna reply to this, the miss just came home, catching up on her day.

Take a t break. I don't do concentrates, just flowers, but a few days and it will take very little to make it novel again. Have any ethanol or isopropyl alcohol? Try to do a reclaim on your piece. Should at least get you by, if your piece is dirty, you might actually reclaim a gram or so.
allgone (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 04:10:59 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2016, 04:23:29 AM by allgone

I haven't had any for 3 weeks, and that was all flower. My life reaches 23 years of conscious time this spring (I'm 26, we don't live in babies because they suck at life) so I'm pretty sure it's time for a drug trip loop to become my life again from the beginning. Especially if I'm running out of money for drugs, I probably shouldn't bother with living this life much longer. I haven't had dabs in like 2 years. I just bought a new rig but I don't know how to get bitcoin, all I have left is credit.

Apparently my only magic super power is drug trip looping. So at least I can end my own life with the beginning of it, rather then having to suicide.

It sucks spending eternity in my Life, but smart software recommends it as the only playable thing.

English is for understanding, not communication. So it would make sense if nobody actually understood what anyone else was saying.
allgone (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 04:53:31 AM

19STzftitkCi7S7u5Bb9WPZ8mpox9c3TQL

No? Ya. I figured. My smart software generating this universe says no, player character does not get hand outs from NPCs. There's gotta be at least one person out there where a half to a couple BTC doesn't make that much of a difference to them. It's actually a better investment in self anyways to just give it to me.
allgone (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:25:36 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2016, 07:26:29 PM by allgone

I'm pretty sure science hell got turned into guy with a lack of money so can't do drugs. That way we can just pretend burning in hell is in a state of semi-mastered. That sucks though, that 100% of all the real existence is basically burning in hell.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: