Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:19:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit.net deposits missing -- RESOLVED  (Read 3324 times)
EpyxZ (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 07:14:31 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2016, 12:11:43 AM by EpyxZ

as of 8:02pm est 5/4/2016 Yobit has officially resolved my issue. I would like to thank everyone that gave hopes etc.

I know parts of this thread it seems as if my coins had been stolen but it has been confirmed that changes are being
made at yobit at the moment that will be causing some delays for us. But I am definitally glad to announce Yobit Admin is on it and our issues are being addressed.

I will be leaving this thread in its entirety.

Again I would like to thank everyone that gave helpfull info and concerns. I know that there are quite a few of you that are still waiting for your issues to be resolved. Keep the faith, If you need to vent I am always here. (literally i think ive been logged in 4 days now :p )

Thank You BTC users and thank You YOBIT.

EpyxZ

Ok here is copy and paste of my and everyones response in thread that is in wrong section.. ( If anyone knows a yobit Admin please point him to my thread and tell him i have tickets in. I would love for this to be resolved and be a complete misunderstanding and some form of bug.)( Original Thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1455884.0

So yesterday I had 24+ LTC & 9k+ Doge deposited into my Yobit wallets. Now I have had 0 problems with my yobit deposits/withdrawls up to this point. But the LTC deposit shows in block explorer as confirmed, deposited & unspent (as does the Doge deposit). Yet yobit shows NO deposit information & no coins. (Nothing in history, no coins, no waiting, wallets online blah blah blah). Now I have followed the required Support ticket rule. Now I am being threatened to be banned for spreading disinformation. Literally the only thing I have asked in chat is if Domi could please get ahold of admin or tech and have them rescan my wallets so I can have access to my coins. It seems I cannot look for admin or push to get my wallets rescanned without being banned. Anyone have any info?

In case DOMI wants to read again. So you can see I am not trying to spread disinformation nor am i being anal about it. Simply ask to rescan my wallets so i can access my coins. here is my LTC deposit info as you can see it shows its there, yet yobit shows only 1 sat. Not trying to scam, spread disinformation etc. Yobit can clearly see that my wallet shows me 1 sat but it has 24+ ltc. HELP. There is literally like 3 transactions 2 in 1 out i think. If anyone at yobit see's this please rescan my ltc & doge wallets.

http://explorer.litecoin.net/tx/3fe74675b717b1510fa96263f758c2c5a3275a898076e2a2e58f8ada8ebd9d2e

This is my wallet address
LPj8uYwyYkXUd37g1GX2aiMSMKp9dZ5Qh4

This is the Trans ID
3fe74675b717b1510fa96263f758c2c5a3275a898076e2a2e58f8ada8ebd9d2e

This is my yobit LTC ballance (wallet LPj8uYwyYkXUd37g1GX2aiMSMKp9dZ5Qh4)

If anyone knows the admin, tech or someone could you please pass on the word that I have a legit problem here. Not just bitching about a dead blockchain and a coin that cant be moved. This is real world money to me

Ok so i just posted this on Yobit looking for help

EpyxZ: Can i please get an Admin to rescan my LTC and DOGE wallets

a few minutes later I go to respond to someone in trollbox and this

Error
You are banned until 30.04.2016 18:33:20.

So i have been banned for looking for an admin for help? Seriously. At this point I am almost feeling like I am getting mugged. Anyone know anyone over there that can do anything? Even if admin came online there I couldnt even send say anything. I know to some people what I have sitting there in limbo waiting on a rescan is not much but fuck me. Just not comprehending why I would be banned for a legit problem and a simple question.

Thanks
And yet banned again. This time for a week. For asking DOMI to get ahold of admin to rescan wallet. No big fucking deal. Just my money.

Error
You are banned until 01.05.2016 22:05:00.

- Trust until this is resolved. no response from support. Chat mod keeps banning me to keep this quiet. 25 ltc and 9k Doge GONE.. chat mod needs to be removed. I have done nothing wrong. Banning for asking for the admin when you are missing $100 in coins is fucking ridiculous

And yet banned again. This time for a week. For asking DOMI to get ahold of admin to rescan wallet. No big fucking deal. Just my money.

Error

- Trust until this is resolved. no response from support. Chat mod keeps banning me to keep this quiet. 25 ltc and 9k Doge GONE.. chat mod needs to be removed. I have done nothing wrong. Banning for asking for the admin when you are missing $100 in coins is fucking ridiculous

If they have a rule where no support is permitted in chat under any circumstance, then you were banned for a legitimate reason. I personally don't use yobit, but if they do have any rule like that or that all support must be done via ticket then you are again in the wrong.

Is your ban just a chat ban?

Error

If they have a rule where no support is permitted in chat under any circumstance, then you were banned for a legitimate reason. I personally don't use yobit, but if they do have any rule like that or that all support must be done via ticket then you are again in the wrong.

Is your ban just a chat ban?

It should be a chat ban, yes.

To the OP: Yobit does have a really poor support system AFAIK. Many people have problems with their support. It's interesting though that you're basically getting censored on chat... Try to message their yobit account here.
Hey OP, if you want to get more attention, I suggest you create a thread/move this thread to the "scam accusations" subforum and create a formal complaint, you will get more attention there, and maybe receive help.
Hey OP, if you want to get more attention, I suggest you create a thread/move this thread to the "scam accusations" subforum and create a formal complaint, you will get more attention there, and maybe receive help.
I don't believe the OP is telling the full truth and is exaggerating, he claims he was banned for a week, but the ban seems to end within 24 hours. He was told to stop bringing support issues to the chat, and did not listen. As he seems to post right after it happens with a ban for half a day yesterday, I think he submitted the issue by ticket and did not receive an immediate response so began requesting support in chat.
So you're the one who flooded the yobit troll box with the message saying "support..."? lol if that was you then support must be very piss with what you did.
Sorry for your loss though and i hope you got your coins back.

I don't believe the OP is telling the full truth and is exaggerating, he claims he was banned for a week, but the ban seems to end within 24 hours. He was told to stop bringing support issues to the chat, and did not listen. As he seems to post right after it happens with a ban for half a day yesterday, I think he submitted the issue by ticket and did not receive an immediate response so began requesting support in chat.

That is why he suggested him to post in "Scam Accusations", so the thread will get more attention and who knows? If the yobit admin joins the discussion, we all will know who's true and who isn't?

@EpyxZ You're not offering a service, this doesn't fit in marketplace.

That is why he suggested him to post in "Scam Accusations", so the thread will get more attention and who knows? If the yobit admin joins the discussion, we all will know who's true and who isn't?

@EpyxZ You're not offering a service, this doesn't fit in marketplace.
We can actually determine fairly easily that he did not give them a reasonable amount of time to fix or even look into the issue. This can be calculated by the time the block was found and the time he posted his claim on the forum as well as the times he was banned for asking for support. If he was banned from the chat the same day it occurred, he gave a large exchange less than 24 hours to get to a support ticket, while it also occurring on a weekend.

Should I make a scam accusation against coinbase? An hour ago I had a problem with a withdrawal and they still haven't gotten back to my support ticket. I plan to give them enough time to respond, before throwing accusations around.

@CoinSiteDesigner The OP is commenting on the service provided by Yobit, he believes it to be slow. Without giving Yobit enough time to respond this is not an actual scam accusation, he is just upset with the speed of the service.
Ok so i just posted this on Yobit looking for help

EpyxZ: Can i please get an Admin to rescan my LTC and DOGE wallets

a few minutes later I go to respond to someone in trollbox and this

Error
You are banned until 30.04.2016 18:33:20.

So i have been banned for looking for an admin for help? Seriously. At this point I am almost feeling like I am getting mugged. Anyone know anyone over there that can do anything? Even if admin came online there I couldnt even send say anything. I know to some people what I have sitting there in limbo waiting on a rescan is not much but fuck me. Just not comprehending why I would be banned for a legit problem and a simple question.

Thanks

if you had written this kind of help via the direct support, then you are not supposed to be banned. even though if you seek for help via trollbox, you are supposed to get an advice of using support feature. getting banned for requesting evidence check is outrageous and even on the cards a sign of scam; anyway, if they are still refusing to verify your transaction, then i, or someone, will help you write a scam report, which consists of confirmed information, to warn the yobit users. i have been concerning the possible scam of this site so i don't deposit any bits to prevent incident.
Yes its a Chat ban. There is nothing in the FAQ rules about asking for help in chat. There moderator Domi tells everyone that has a legit question to put a support ticket in and also to "Ask the Admin" when he is online. How can I ask the admin when I am being banned by the mod when I ask if the Admin is around to help me :/

This has turned into THEFT by yobit FYI to those who have read the thread. I will provide screen shots in a few mins. And will also post in correct sub forum for scams theft etc. Thank you. Still hopefull that what I am seeing is a big flipping mistake if not its def turned into theft.

I followed what I was told by Domi the Moderator until being banned. I am not lying about this nor making false accusations. I was told to Ask the admin. And doing so resulted in my chat ban. This is not the only thing that has pushed me to these accusations. If you give me a minute to post my screenshots you will understand.

I initially did not call this a scam or theft. it was only after I was told that I was spreading disinformation by asking to chat with admin (if you use yobit you know mod says ASK ADMIN.) I was never told not to ask anything via chat even by the moderator. I was banned for spreading false information about yobit. I did not accuse yobit of theft on there chat. I stated one thing. And that was "blacksmith, Admin are you here. I need your help". I never once stated anything about the possibility of theft. This only came up after I was banned and noticed something beyond NOT GOOD. I am still hoping that this is just a huge misunderstanding and if it is I have no problem publicly apologizing to the service and its admin. I honestly like yobit. After I post my screens and you see why I hurried to call foul you will understand. Again I truly hope this is all just a big bug mistake. give me like 5 mins please before I continue to be called a liar etc. if you do not feel my in a hurry HELP is justified after seeing screens then attack away.  
Yes its a Chat ban. There is nothing in the FAQ rules about asking for help in chat. There moderator Domi tells everyone that has a legit question to put a support ticket in and also to "Ask the Admin" when he is online. How can I ask the admin when I am being banned by the mod when I ask if the Admin is around to help me :/

This has turned into THEFT by yobit FYI to those who have read the thread. I will provide screen shots in a few mins. And will also post in correct sub forum for scams theft etc. Thank you. Still hopefull that what I am seeing is a big flipping mistake if not its def turned into theft.

I followed what I was told by Domi the Moderator until being banned. I am not lying about this nor making false accusations. I was told to Ask the admin. And doing so resulted in my chat ban. This is not the only thing that has pushed me to these accusations. If you give me a minute to post my screenshots you will understand.

I initially did not call this a scam or theft. it was only after I was told that I was spreading disinformation by asking to chat with admin (if you use yobit you know mod says ASK ADMIN.) I was never told not to ask anything via chat even by the moderator. I was banned for spreading false information about yobit. I did not accuse yobit of theft on there chat. I stated one thing. And that was "blacksmith, Admin are you here. I need your help". I never once stated anything about the possibility of theft. This only came up after I was banned and noticed something beyond NOT GOOD. I am still hoping that this is just a huge misunderstanding and if it is I have no problem publicly apologizing to the service and its admin. I honestly like yobit. After I post my screens and you see why I hurried to call foul you will understand. Again I truly hope this is all just a big bug mistake. give me like 5 mins please before I continue to be called a liar etc. if you do not feel my in a hurry HELP is justified after seeing screens then attack away.  
How many hours did you wait after the transactions confirmed to submit a support request?

How many hours did you wait after submitting the support request to get a response? (currently 29-30 hours on a weekend from when the block was first confirmed)

How many times did you ask in chat the same question?

Based on block timestamps and forum post times you gave very little time for it to be investigated, and based on another yobit user saying "that was you in the chat" you seem to have been causing an issue or at least asking multiple times.

1. How many hours did you wait after the transactions confirmed to submit a support request?

2. How many hours did you wait after submitting the support request to get a response? (currently 29-30 hours on a weekend from when the block was first confirmed)

3. How many times did you ask in chat the same question?

4. Based on block timestamps and forum post times you gave very little time for it to be investigated, and based on another yobit user saying "that was you in the chat" you seem to have been causing an issue or at least asking multiple times.

1. after a certain confirmation, the funds should be appeared automatically; in case of not, there must be an issue, team won't actively get informed in general, but you don't.

2. yobit is probably refusing to response.

3. for me, IIRC, around 2~3 times in total.

4. suppose you are a mod of a trollbox, seeing someone seeking for help by posting multiple times, what would you do? like this matter, refusing to resolve those accident/incident, i don't believe the site would get more users. furthermore, mostly those 'spammers' are caused by not getting any response after writing a support for at least a day, IIRC.

using bitcoin, or altcoin and bank transaction as a comparison, there are no reason not to startover a scan of those transaction from a certain date to figure out who lies, after 6 confirmations, or more based on their rule; for bank, since it requires commission, you will need to wait up to a week for getting your transaction completed.
(Sorry forum is saying that there not valid. Go to the links for screen capture or disappearing coins)

Doge Balance
http://postimg.org/image/9mdnveez5/

Doge Deposit Address (FYI-- D5hTs3v3RdRsFMuGNytHBB37mUwdpiTrcH )
http://postimg.org/image/eicp9cpqp/

Doge Deposits
http://postimg.org/image/7o6zxemhd/

Doge Withdrawls
http://postimg.org/image/wmkb7qcsx/

Doge transfered by Yobit out of my wallet
https://dogechain.info/address/D5hTs3v3RdRsFMuGNytHBB37mUwdpiTrcH
http://postimg.org/image/vi6bwg769/

Now I did not start this thread as theft or mention it. I did not put the doge transaction down because I did not want anyone to jump to the theft thought. So in other words if you guys seen your coins literally disappear in front of your face you would sit back and say. Oh man, its been 20hrs better just give them a few days so literally every coin i have can disappear.

Transaction ID for the 9k+ doge to my yobit wallet is

f4f083a7fca94ced61034d8305425a54217b2b0d23ced24ec4d6bd624719fb31
https://dogechain.info/tx/f4f083a7fca94ced61034d8305425a54217b2b0d23ced24ec4d6bd624719fb31

If you see what I see wouldn't you also be concerned? I tried to not say anything about the doge and get an admin as fast as I can before my LTC disappears also. I am not trying to start anything. As i said I hope this is all a complete misunderstanding as I do like yobit.

If you all see what has happened to the doge deposit you can understand my urgency about the ltc. If jumping the gun because i watched my coins disappear into another wallet makes me into a liar then I don't know what to say.
So you're the one who flooded the yobit troll box with the message saying "support..."? lol if that was you then support must be very piss with what you did.
Sorry for your loss though and i hope you got your coins back.

No that was not me. I asked if Admin was around that I needed help like every 10 minutes. (so every 10 mins I said "blacksmith, admin you around? I need help).

Didn't flood chat. Was patiently asking and not spamming.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 07:16:38 AM

This is for those calling me a liar and saying I did not give valid time. Check the screen captures and then doge trans id and WITHDRAWL that is not by me or my account but done behind the scenes at yobit (doge never even showed up in my wallet. yet someone at yobit transferred them. So if I seem like this is urgent, it is)

(Sorry forum is saying that there not valid. Go to the links for screen capture or disappearing coins)

Doge Balance

Doge Deposits

Doge Withdrawls

Now I did not start this thread as theft or mention it. I did not put the doge transaction down because I did not want anyone to jump to the theft thought. So in other words if you guys seen your coins literally disappear in front of your face you would sit back and say. Oh man, its been 20hrs better just give them a few days so literally every coin i have can disappear.

https://dogechain.info/tx/f4f083a7fca94ced61034d8305425a54217b2b0d23ced24ec4d6bd624719fb31

If you see what I see wouldn't you also be concerned? I tried to not say anything about the doge and get an admin as fast as I can before my LTC disappears also. I am not trying to start anything. As i said I hope this is all a complete misunderstanding as I do like yobit.

If you all see what has happened to the doge deposit you can understand my urgency about the ltc. If jumping the gun because i watched my coins disappear into another wallet makes me into a liar then I don't know what to say.
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:03:25 AM

Images for LTC & Doge Balance, Deposits & withdraws (not in order)

EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 10:05:51 AM

For all those that say I yelled for help too fast I understand where your coming from but you honestly need to see where I am coming from. I want nothing more than this to be a simple bug and resolved so I can remove all this post. I honestly love the exchange. I truly could care less about the chat ban. I am not there to chat.

Anyways. Waiting for yobit. Site is great. got my fingers X that my favorite exchange just got a little buggered with my deposits.
jamesl22

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 03:31:02 PM

Did you tried to contact them via PM here, he was last active yesterday so send him a PM,he might help you when he login here again
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=406594
tabas

Activity: 2996
Merit: 734

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 03:33:59 PM

If you can't contact yobit through PM have you tried to post to their thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1036113.4640 Just to inform that you have problems with the site. Or have you tried also to contact yobit's support at yobit.net

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:41:41 PM

Did you tried to contact them via PM here, he was last active yesterday so send him a PM,he might help you when he login here again
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=406594

Ya sent a PM.  Thank You Smiley

If you can't contact yobit through PM have you tried to post to their thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1036113.4640 Just to inform that you have problems with the site. Or have you tried also to contact yobit's support at yobit.net

Posted in there thread, PM'd here. put support tickets in & tried to contact admin via chatbox on yobit.net and was banned for a week
PassThePopcorn

Activity: 465
Merit: 309

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:06:37 PM

This is for those calling me a liar and saying I did not give valid time. Check the screen captures and then doge trans id and WITHDRAWL that is not by me or my account but done behind the scenes at yobit (doge never even showed up in my wallet. yet someone at yobit transferred them. So if I seem like this is urgent, it is)

Doge Balance

Doge Deposits

Doge Withdrawls

I still believe this to be a valid reason, I'm a bit surprised you didn't include it in your OP

Doge Balance

Doge Deposits

Doge Withdrawls

For the doge that could be something, I would highly suggest running a virus scan on your computer, changing your passwords (email, and yobit) and making sure to submit a ticket for possibly being hacked or an account being compromised. The screen shots you showed seem to be someone actually transferring the funds, but again going to a chat box isn't support and if it was stolen, there isn't much you can really do until a site admin can look at the IP logs and notifying them in a chat box is not the proper way to do that, they have a system in place that must be followed. You could make a scam accusation about that, but more people would say what I said and claim you were hacked.
Stikethrough for thinking the screenshots were yobit account withdrawal / deposit logs, not the dogecoin explorer.

I misread the screen shots, and my original assumption seems to be correct. The transactions on the doge chain seem to be a simple wallet sweep which occurs normally on every exchange to move funds around for other transactions and to move coins to cold wallets.

And yes I would wait at least a day before going into a chatbox where the mods are not real support staff they are simply chat mods, if support is requested their job is to say submit a ticket. If the person refuses to do that and keeps mentioning it in the chat, they can temporarily ban you from the chat and if you continue after that then permanently ban you. When I say keeps mentioning it I mean bringing it up more than once, if all deposit / withdrawal problems are dealt with by the ticket system regardless of if an admin is in a chat (which is called a trollbox - do you really think support would be issued) then wait for a reply or at least wait a reasonable length of time. Strictly from your LTC deposit, it was confirmed at midnight, you wouldn't have made a support ticket right away as it would take some confirmations so 1-2 hours later possibly, your forum post about it happened about 12-14 hours later. I don't see that as being a reasonable amount of time for a company to investigate a discrepancy in a currency deposit, seeing as they also have other customers and tickets to deal with, but then you also were chat banned before making the post, so you waited even less time.
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 07:32:39 PM

I still believe this to be a valid reason, I'm a bit surprised you didn't include it in your OP

I did not include it initially because initially I did not want to say theft. Yes i changed Topic later to reflect the DOGE transfer. i am not trying to bash Yobit.net . As I stated numerous times, I LIKE YOBIT. ITS ACTUALLY MY FAVORITE EXCHANGE. I felt it was better to let them explain to me what is going on. But yes the BAN for asking for an Admin for help resulted in me posting this. I may not have waited the entire 24HRS but I can guarantee once any of you dont see your coins deposited and yet see them transfered by yobit to another address you too would be here looking for answers and saying fuck that 24hrs. i understand about system transfers but that still makes 0 sense considering if you look at my yobit wallet via block explorer the doge coins are GONE. they have not just been swapped to some cold wallet. (i still have a 0 balance for doge on block explorer. And my wallets are not dead. they are used whenever coins are in them. So for them to transfer the coins out of my wallet behind the scenes is still a shady move. If my wallet reflected the 9k still it would be one thing but it is 0)

I am not trying to argue with anyone. Those that want to respond telling me that I fail because I did not wait can continue to do so. Its not your money that has disappeared. If you have a problem with me being concerned about my coins ($$) then just don't respond. This thread is not started trying to BASH yobit or harm it in any way. I just need this to be resolved.
PassThePopcorn

Activity: 465
Merit: 309

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:52:04 PM

I did not include it initially because initially I did not want to say theft. Yes i changed Topic later to reflect the DOGE transfer. i am not trying to bash Yobit.net . As I stated numerous times, I LIKE YOBIT. ITS ACTUALLY MY FAVORITE EXCHANGE. I felt it was better to let them explain to me what is going on. But yes the BAN for asking for an Admin for help resulted in me posting this. I may not have waited the entire 24HRS but I can guarantee once any of you dont see your coins deposited and yet see them transfered by yobit to another address you too would be here looking for answers and saying fuck that 24hrs. i understand about system transfers but that still makes 0 sense considering if you look at my yobit wallet via block explorer the doge coins are GONE. they have not just been swapped to some cold wallet. (i still have a 0 balance for doge on block explorer. And my wallets are not dead. they are used whenever coins are in them. So for them to transfer the coins out of my wallet behind the scenes is still a shady move. If my wallet reflected the 9k still it would be one thing but it is 0)

I am not trying to argue with anyone. Those that want to respond telling me that I fail because I did not wait can continue to do so. Its not your money that has disappeared. If you have a problem with me being concerned about my coins ($$) then just don't respond. This thread is not started trying to BASH yobit or harm it in any way. I just need this to be resolved.
There isn't much of an argument going on, a wallet sweep is normal and many users understand that exchanges need to sweep the wallets to condense coins and to protect them by moving them to cold storage, this process is automatic and if you look at your deposit address every coin that you deposit after a certain period of time gets swept.

As for coins not showing as deposited, that occurs also, API or a cron job that lags can cause this, did the LTC and Doge deposits occur around the same time? If so then there might have been a server problem that just didn't see the deposit hit the account.

I am also not saying 24 hours is the maximum time you need to wait, that's just the minimum time to expect any sort of reply from a large company, that if they were experiencing a server error with recording deposits you were not the only one who would have made a report. I'm having trouble moving about 3k from a coinbase wallet, its the weekend I understand that the earliest I'll get a reply is sometime on Monday.

You are saying that you want a reply from yobit as to what happened, after they pop up and say yes this error happened will you then say well fix my deposit? Seeing as they haven't gotten to your ticket yet the reply would be no, wait until your ticket is acted on. Yes the coins are yours but a risk you take when sending coins to anyone is a delay in deposit caused by any number of errors.
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 09:46:57 PM

There isn't much of an argument going on, a wallet sweep is normal and many users understand that exchanges need to sweep the wallets to condense coins and to protect them by moving them to cold storage, this process is automatic and if you look at your deposit address every coin that you deposit after a certain period of time gets swept.

As for coins not showing as deposited, that occurs also, API or a cron job that lags can cause this, did the LTC and Doge deposits occur around the same time? If so then there might have been a server problem that just didn't see the deposit hit the account.

I am also not saying 24 hours is the maximum time you need to wait, that's just the minimum time to expect any sort of reply from a large company, that if they were experiencing a server error with recording deposits you were not the only one who would have made a report. I'm having trouble moving about 3k from a coinbase wallet, its the weekend I understand that the earliest I'll get a reply is sometime on Monday.

You are saying that you want a reply from yobit as to what happened, after they pop up and say yes this error happened will you then say well fix my deposit? Seeing as they haven't gotten to your ticket yet the reply would be no, wait until your ticket is acted on. Yes the coins are yours but a risk you take when sending coins to anyone is a delay in deposit caused by any number of errors.

I completely understand. I have 0 faith in the support ticket system. i have 2 tickets from 2016-04-07 &
 2016-03-26 that are still unviewed and unanswered. They were general support tickets so they have 0 priority in there ticket system so.. All honesty the un answered unviewed support tickets had NOTHING to do with me posting this. It was the panic of the doge and the thought of watching my ltc do the same along with being banned. But for me hearing they will get to the support tickets is kind of a LOL thing. I don't doubt that my support tickets will be answered but if they go in any form of order then I am looking at over a month till they see my doge & ltc tickets if they still havent seen the ones over a month old. (as support tickets go, if you sit and read yobit trollbox for even 30 mins  you will see countless people asking about outrageously old support tickets that are still unviewed and unanswered). Again this is just a failure in the support ticket system. I blame NO ONE for that as anyone who has worked in a large customer service position knows that a shitty ticket system = shitty support. (so does a shitty support staff but I like Yobit so ill give them that benefit of doubt and call it shitty ticket system)

As for trading on Yobit, I want to say this is just an ERROR, but i have no idea and trying to get this resolved myself. It is the first time anything like this has happened to me on there site.

I just want to make it clear to everyone. I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING FOR SURE. I literally only know what everyone else knows about this @ this point.
I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM AM I SAYING TO STOP USING YOBIT.
UNTIL THIS IS RESOLVED OR YOBIT CLEARLY OUTRIGHT IGNORES ME EVERYTHING IS JUST GUESSES ON YOBIT & BLOCKCHAIN INFO.

Trust me when I say I want this to just be a huge error, but waiting for them to get to my tickets when I have 2 from a month ago is just not being proactive.
Anoona

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 10:28:17 PM

I deposited 619 TES to yobit wallet, but never appeared on my wallet, i sent that from bittrex wallet, I contacted with both exchanges, Bittrex sent coins successful, but Yobit never gived me a solution, no refund, tickets never replied and many other problems

Transaction details: https://www.blockexperts.com/tes/tx/00eaf0e2c70c374cf081397aa77069735efcde3608d9f72ac25d910e9beaeeeb

I'm part of signature campaign because pays so good hehe

Cheers
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 12:42:47 AM

I deposited 619 TES to yobit wallet, but never appeared on my wallet, i sent that from bittrex wallet, I contacted with both exchanges, Bittrex sent coins successful, but Yobit never gived me a solution, no refund, tickets never replied and many other problems

Transaction details: https://www.blockexperts.com/tes/tx/00eaf0e2c70c374cf081397aa77069735efcde3608d9f72ac25d910e9beaeeeb

Cheers

I'm sorry to hear this. And I was starting to feel as if there was nothing to worry about. :/ ugh.
Anoona

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 12:44:59 AM

Cheers

I'm sorry to hear this. And I was starting to feel as if there was nothing to worry about. :/ ugh.

The TES wallet are in maintenance, but no advances in whole month and no solutions
tabas

Activity: 2996
Merit: 734

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:29:14 PM

Posted in there thread, PM'd here. put support tickets in & tried to contact admin via chatbox on yobit.net and was banned for a week

I'm thinking about and suggesting to contact hilarious about this matter. But he is only the remover of spam posters to the signature campaign.
I hope yobit would take action about your problem.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 03:49:25 PM

I'm thinking about and suggesting to contact hilarious about this matter. But he is only the remover of spam posters to the signature campaign.
I hope yobit would take action about your problem.

Thanks. I really would like to but I could also see getting banned for abusing pm's if they want to dodge me. I have sent PM here to Yobit, sent support ticket, sent PM on yobit to Blacksmith & warden, tweeted them.

I would really appreciate it if someone at Yobit would contact me already.
spamsucks

Activity: 306
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 05:07:41 PM

was that you that posted in the chatbox on yobit SUPPORT about 200 times even though people were telling you to stop or you would get banned?

I happened to catch it but missed the poster
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 07:13:20 PM

was that you that posted in the chatbox on yobit SUPPORT about 200 times even though people were telling you to stop or you would get banned?

I happened to catch it but missed the poster

Nope was not me. I have never spammed the trollbox
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 10:29:43 PM

Weren't your tickets replied yet? Very nasty situation because we are advertising their site exchange in our names, but there is nothing I can do... Maybe a influent person can talk to the Yobit administration about your issue to solve it fast as possible. A Hero or Legendary member or forum moderator maybe.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 10:35:27 PM

Weren't your tickets replied yet? Very nasty situation because we are advertising their site exchange in our names, but there is nothing I can do... Maybe a influent person can talk to the Yobit administration about your issue to solve it fast as possible. A Hero or Legendary member or forum moderator maybe.

Nope no tickets have been even viewed as of yet. My PM's on yobit are still also unviewed. But I am at least hopefull that this is still just a bug and they will resolve since Yobit has not been online here since the 30th.

If anyone knows the admins at yobit PLEASE let them know about my issue. Like i said, I am not trying to start anything nor bash yobit. I just want this problem resolved.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: