Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:09:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Method of Earning Bitcoin  (Read 2077 times)
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 10:34:32 PM

Nice method, but i think every newbie is using this method, and so was I when i started with bitcoins. But few of sites you have there without refferals are complete waste of time,and second do you realize that dogecoin faucets are not worth a single second?
1 DOGE = 0.00000050 BTC and that's their price, so do some calculation

cheers

Thanks for the feedback. The method I made is what I have used to earn Bitcoin, I will never say it is the best way to earn Bitcoin, because it is not, I am only sharing my experience. Also, I end up exchanging the Dogecoin from the faucets to nearly the same amount of CLD each exchange, so even though one Dogecoin is worthless, the faucet that provides it makes it worthwhile in my opinion Smiley

By the way, what do you mean by some sites are without refferals? I don't know if you meant you need referrals to make it worth your time, or you didn't know they had referral programs. Anyway all the sites mentioned have referral programs if you missed that, and I have a decent amount of referrals (from my friends and others), so I guess if you can get referrals that will help a lot with earnings.

I will take your comment into consideration Smiley

I mean you need referals for some sites, i find moon's waste of time, every time i come there i can claim about 100 sat, and what is claim rate for moondoge? 0.01 doge/min? sry, english is not my mother language.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
general223 (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 10:42:09 PM

how much do you get from moonbitco ? i'm getting just 100 at every 24 h with 22% daily loialty

I usually claim every hour and get around 300 Satoshi, 100 Satoshi can't be right while claiming every 24 hours. Sorry but I can't really do anything while I can't see what is happening on your end Sad

Thanks for the feedback and I hope you resolve your issue.
general223 (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 10:49:34 PM

Nice method, but i think every newbie is using this method, and so was I when i started with bitcoins. But few of sites you have there without refferals are complete waste of time,and second do you realize that dogecoin faucets are not worth a single second?
1 DOGE = 0.00000050 BTC and that's their price, so do some calculation

cheers

Thanks for the feedback. The method I made is what I have used to earn Bitcoin, I will never say it is the best way to earn Bitcoin, because it is not, I am only sharing my experience. Also, I end up exchanging the Dogecoin from the faucets to nearly the same amount of CLD each exchange, so even though one Dogecoin is worthless, the faucet that provides it makes it worthwhile in my opinion Smiley

By the way, what do you mean by some sites are without refferals? I don't know if you meant you need referrals to make it worth your time, or you didn't know they had referral programs. Anyway all the sites mentioned have referral programs if you missed that, and I have a decent amount of referrals (from my friends and others), so I guess if you can get referrals that will help a lot with earnings.

I will take your comment into consideration Smiley

I mean you need referals for some sites, i find moon's waste of time, every time i come there i can claim about 100 sat, and what is claim rate for moondoge? 0.01 doge/min? sry, english is not my mother language.

I understand now, sorry about that, I understand if your English isn't perfect. Anyway, the method obviously will benefit from a lot of referrals, I will update the post now about this issue, it's just that claiming from these sites have gotten me enough to get me where I am now. I understand completely if many people think this is a waste of time, but I find this method a good one for earning over time, especially if you know people you can refer Smiley
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 02:08:59 AM

CLDmine is a ponzi scheme and sooner or later will turn into scam like other fake mining sites.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 02:13:40 AM

faucet too little. I followed the signature campaign to get a free bitcoin.
brianlee01

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 03:00:29 AM

Faucet is a bit, but who will give you free just one click and fill a capthca. Also without doing anything like make a post. You can earn it anytime. If if done with diligence the result will be good. It will help you other than to looking in sig camp.
general223 (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:07:58 AM

Faucet is a bit, but who will give you free just one click and fill a capthca. Also without doing anything like make a post. You can earn it anytime. If if done with diligence the result will be good. It will help you other than to looking in sig camp.

Thanks for the feedback. I guess there are a lot of ways people can adapt this method to use an alternative to faucets, but I will not move the method from using faucets.
vajjump

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 01:04:37 AM

Problem of this idea is that CLDmine propably a ponzi scheme is. Sooner or later will this implode and lost everybody his investment.

Yes CLDmine is ponzi scheme I didn't get paid of Litecoin.

It's a big scam site
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 01:12:47 AM

Hello all Bitcoin enthusiasts,

Over the past few months, I have been following an easy method I have taken time in creating, which involves using Bitcoin faucets to (over time) build up a large Satoshi pool which can be used to invest in cloud mining websites, completely free. This method takes time to start up, but once you get going, you will be earning a stable income that will pay off. I have created this Bitcointalk account to show everyone that cannot invest their money on Bitcoin how I have used this method to start off making money.

Sites used:
http://freebitco.in
http://freedoge.co.in
https://satoshinow.com
http://batblob.com
http://cloudbtc.site/freebtc/faucet
http://www.bitcoinvolcano.com
http://moonbit.co.in
http://moondoge.co.in
http://moonliteco.in
https://cldmine.com

How to use the sites:

To start off, we need to earn some Satoshi to invest with, and you can do that efficiently with these ten sites.

Two faucets I use are freebitco.in and freedoge.co.in. These two sites are very similar. Lets start off with freebitco.in:

Freebitco.in is a simple Bitcoin faucet with some interesting features; You can roll a number between 1-10000 every hour, and depending on the exchange rates of Bitcoin/other currencies, you will be given a certain amount of Satoshi. Here is the amount of Satoshi you can earn per roll as of 01/05/2016 (1st of May):

0 - 9885   0.00000885 BTC
9886 - 9985   0.00004425 BTC
9986 - 9993   0.00044249 BTC
9994 - 9997   0.00442488 BTC
9998 - 9999   0.04424877 BTC
10000   0.44248767 BTC

Alongside the basic function of the faucet, you also earn lottery tickets each time you roll, which can win you one of the ten winning amounts every week. The site also features a gambling game ('Multiply BTC'), weekly news, a referral program and Bitcoin statistics.

The next site which is very similar to freebitco.in is freedoge.co.in, which contains the exact same features, minus the lottery, where you earn Dogecoin instead of Bitcoin. Here are the winnings per roll:

0 - 9885   10.29 DOGE
9886 - 9985   51.44 DOGE
9986 - 9993   514.35 DOGE
9994 - 9997   5,143.50 DOGE
9998 - 9999   51,435.04 DOGE
10000   514,350.38 DOGE

BOTH SITES OFFER A 1 IN 10000 CHANCE OF EARNING $200 (£136.98) EVERY HOUR.

For the other three sites which are exactly the same apart from the currencies earned are moonbit.co.in, moondoge.co.in and moonliteco.in.

These three sites allow you to collect an amount of the currency that the site gives that is built up overtime every five minutes. The longer you wait to claim, the slower it builds up, but will still build up a lot. The three sites also have a daily loyalty bonus, which stacks by 1% each day (up to 100%), a referral bonus, which stacks by 1% each day (up to 100%)(also, alongside the % bonus, you will get a half of your referrals earnings each time they claim) and a mystery bonus, which is random for each time you claim (up to 100%). So adding up all the bonuses, you can earn 300% of your claim each hour with all the added bonuses, plus half of all your referral claims.

Another faucet is optional to use but a good investment of time if you have it. SatoshiNow is a high payout faucet that offers up to 3000 Satoshi every 10 minutes, which is a very good option for people that can claim at that frequency. The only problem is that the minimum withdraw amount it 0.012 BTC.

A new optional faucet I have added to the list is BatBlob, which is another simple faucet that is pretty much identical to SatoshiNow, it pays a decent amount but has a high minimum withdraw.

Two new faucets I have found are the CloudBTC faucet and the BitcoinVolcano faucet:
The CloudBTC faucet pays an average of 1010 Satoshi every hour as of 02/05/16 (2nd of May), and has a minimum withdraw limit of 30000 Satoshi, which isn't that hard to achieve.
The BitcoinVolcano faucet pays 200-5000 Satoshi every hour, with a minimum withdraw limit of 10,000 Satoshi, which should be easy to achieve. Both sites have decent referral programs.

The cloud mining site is CLDMine.com, which allows you to deposit a whole range of cryptocurrencies and exchange them into 'CLD', which is the sites own representation of mining power. The site allows you to use your deposit to cloud mine a range of cryptocurrencies (or mine more CLD (reinvest)). When you sign up, you will receive a free 1500 Dogecoin as a welcome bonus and 10 Dogecoin each day for logging in. The site also has a lottery and frequent news about the site. More about the site will be explained in the method.

The method:
1. What you will need to do is create accounts on CLDMine, which is simple. Once you have an account, transfer navigate to the 'Wallets for deposit and deposit update' section under the 'Finances' tab. For each cryptocurrency we will be using (Bitcoin, Dogecoin and Litecoin), create a deposit address for each one, by selecting each cryptocurrency tab and clicking 'Create deposit wallet'. You will also need to exchange all the given Dogecoin into CLD, and if the reinvest bar is set to something other than 0%, set it to 0%, then click the 'Mining' button next to the cryptocurrency you want to mine. Once you have got 3 cryptocurrency addresses, use them to sign up for the nine faucets, using the appropriate CLD deposit address (e.g. Bitcoin deposit address for freebitco.in and moonbit.co.in). All the 'Moon' faucet sites require only a deposit address to sing up with

2. Once you have created accounts for all the sites, simply claim your cryptocurrency, every hour preferably, until the weekend, when the faucets pay out! MAKE SURE YOU ENABLE AUTO-WITHDRAW FOR FREEBITCOIN AND FREEDOGECOIN, ALSO BE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH OF THE CURRENCY TO WITHDRAW, BECAUSE THE SITES HAVE A MINIMUM WITHDRAW POLICY

3. At the weekend (or Friday night), go to CLDMine and drag the reinvest bar to 50%, meaning that 50% of your earnings will be transferred into CLD, then keep checking throughout the weekend for payouts from the websites (you will know this because your balance on the site would have been reset to zero or the amount you just claimed). When the sites have paid out, navigate back to the 'Wallets for deposit and deposit update' and click the red 'Deposit made, refresh my balance' button. This will credit your balance for each cryptocurrency. When all the cryptocurrency is received, exchange it all into CLD.

4. When the weekend is over (or Sunday night), drag the reinvest bar the 0% and keep claiming from the faucets.

5. Repeat each step and after a while you will be earning a steady amount of daily income from the large amount of CLD you will have, remember that every day you will earn slightly more from the 'Moon' sites if you log in each day, and you may get lucky with the other two freebitcoin and freedogecoin and roll a very high number.

PLEASE NOTE THAT REFERRALS WILL INCREASE THE AMOUNT EARNED FROM THIS METHOD A LOT IF YOU KNOW PEOPLE YOU CAN REFER, AS POINTED OUT BY PEOPLE IN THE FEEDBACK SECTION.

I hope this method works out for everyone as good as it has me if you decide to invest your time into this  Smiley
I am happy about taking suggestions about other faucets or sites that can be integrated into the method, which I may add into this post if they fit into the method.
Feel free to ask questions , I will be very active on this forum

Kind regards - general223

I can see you won't be going to struggle joining signature campaign in this forum due to the capability to write good English paragraphs. You just consider doing signatures as well. Faucets doesn't give much unlike joining campaigns here are going to make you more. A lot of users even depend to signatures as their main job.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
SatHunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:35:00 PM

Do you just mine 1 coin, like bitcoin or do you mine btc, ltc and doge? And how long do you reinvest for, when do you make your first withdrawal?
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:15:38 PM

Do you just mine 1 coin, like bitcoin or do you mine btc, ltc and doge? And how long do you reinvest for, when do you make your first withdrawal?

Actually, you don't mine anything there, it looks like simulation of mining. Nobody can tell for sure in what is that site investing money, or is it ponzi. There are no proofs of mining or other investments, and its strange that site is operational for almost a year.

To OP can you tell us how long do you "mine" 0.003BTC? And how long are you investing there through faucets?
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 07:22:11 PM

Problem of this idea is that CLDmine propably a ponzi scheme is. Sooner or later will this implode and lost everybody his investment.

Agree with this. Perhaps we are mistaken, but cldmine may close and you can lose all the effort. It has happened before for me for other sites similar to it.

SatHunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 08:18:42 PM

It probably is a ponzi, but as long as you don`t invest more than you can afford to lose, you may actually earn some coins before it goes under. They give you money to start, use that and some faucet earnings and see what you get.
general223 (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:39:26 AM

Actually, you don't mine anything there, it looks like simulation of mining. Nobody can tell for sure in what is that site investing money, or is it ponzi. There are no proofs of mining or other investments, and its strange that site is operational for almost a year.

To OP can you tell us how long do you "mine" 0.003BTC? And how long are you investing there through faucets?

I currently have ~20 CLD and it currently 'mines' 0.00001126 BTC an hour, I have made 2 withdraws of 0.0035 BTC, taking around 300 hours to reach 0.0035 doing the math, which the time taken decreases every weak from the extra CLD you get from faucets.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: