Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:01:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dowanload Games and Earn Bitcoins  (Read 1584 times)
razihi (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 02:51:59 PM

Hi Folks,

My name is raza.

i am a new comer here.

I do not know much about this forum, but will try to stay alive here to learn things.

I have made this post for the following reason:

One of my younger brother is Game developer and develops games in unity for iOS and Android.

To publicize his games i have developed a blog where i have given the links to his games. Whenever a unique user will download a game he will earn the respective bitcoin amount for the download he made, which i will transfer directly to his Bitcoin wallet from my wallet after completing game download. My aim is to promote the games of my brother so that he could earn from advertisements on his games.

The link to my blog is as follows:

https://bitcoinpakistan.wordpress.com/tag/earn-bitcoins/

I would also request you guys to suggest me about how can i improve the blog for better results.

Best Regards,

Raza
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 03:54:36 PM

Its always interesting to earn bitcoins by downloading games to mobile phone.

I`m sure many newbies and others will love these methods. I mean most guys here use smart phones and they can earn something extra when using their phones.

richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 04:22:10 PM

Beware, these games can bring viruses too
partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 04:28:56 PM

my thought the second i saw the link, better to dont download and be safe then sorry when they steal all your coins Cheesy
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 04:46:11 PM

I would download games and earn Bitcoin, but I'm highly skeptical of this whole thing, especially since it seems like there isn't much of a way for the publisher to earn money if they pay people to play their game without doing something else in the background.
Evildrum

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:43:45 PM

My preference is to not download anything unless I really have to and a one post thread about downloading a game with a incentive will set off my radar.
Just reinforcing what others have stated here about downloading anything from the forums,be careful.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:52:59 PM

I am not sure if this is the right section for such topic, as you talked about downloading games and earning bitcoins, so i think it have to be in the services section.
razihi (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 06:36:04 PM

I`m sure many newbies and others will love these methods. I mean most guys here use smart phones and they can earn something extra when using their phones.

Yeah You are right bro.

razihi (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 06:43:05 PM

there is no virus brother. i assure. i am though new in this field of advertising and do not know much about how to attract people to your product.

i just mentioned in simple words what it is all about.

my brother do the hard work and make the games. and i suggested him that i will try to find out ways how can i market your games.

A game earns by the ads which displays during the game play. and these ad impressions accumulate some cents are given to the games owner's account.

so to market the games and ask people to play the game so that we could earn from game's advertisement we thought we should market it by giving some satoshis.

I know the amount we offer for these downloads is very little but if we earn good we will try to give away good.

thanks
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 06:45:23 PM

This kind of earning is much more better than a faucet which rewards 100-200 satoshis for a solved captcha, but before installing these apps it's good to post also a virus scan link.

razihi (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 06:54:20 PM

This kind of earning is much more better than a faucet which rewards 100-200 satoshis for a solved captcha, but before installing these apps it's good to post also a virus scan link.

i do not know how to post a virus scan link. can you please guide.

these games are though directly downloaded from appstore and play store.

this forum does not allow me to post replies frequently. Anyway, i am happy that you people are taking my post seriously and i am able to find your views.

traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 07:00:01 PM

this forum does not allow me to post replies frequently. Anyway, i am happy that you people are taking my post seriously and i am able to find your views.

As far as i know appstore does not approve any app that contain any virus so it's safe to use it, but sometimes on google play apps can be infected, but if the app is old then i don't think people should be worried.
About how to scan here is a link virustotal.com it should work by uploading the apk but if the apps/games are old then i think it isn't needed, good luck.

razihi (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 07:03:24 PM

I would download games and earn Bitcoin, but I'm highly skeptical of this whole thing, especially since it seems like there isn't much of a way for the publisher to earn money if they pay people to play their game without doing something else in the background.

actually you are right. may be the way i have presented my post is not accurate. i have not presented it in a professional way i guess.

this is because i am new to this field.

the procedure is simple by the way.

our games generate us some revenue. though it is very little at the moment. as in you can say 12 games on iOS and 12 on playstore generate altogether about 2 to 3 dollars a day. and this amount we earn if we have about 300 to 500 downloads a day for all games. the more would be the downloads, the more our games would be played and may be we could earn more.
razihi (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 07:13:15 PM

As far as i know appstore does not approve any app that contain any virus so it's safe to use it, but sometimes on google play apps can be infected, but if the app is old then i don't think people should be worried.
About how to scan here is a link virustotal.com it should work by uploading the apk but if the apps/games are old then i think it isn't needed, good luck.

thank you for the information sir.

yes games are old. i think we started to upload games in Jan this year. and then kept on uploading every next game every week and hence uptil now we have uploaded about 12 games on appstore and 14 on playstore.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:28:11 PM

Since your a newbie ill tell you buddy people here dont actually trust newbie rank. The reason why they are having some thought in trying this one is your rank is newbie and they are aware of viruses that will lead in hacking.
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 02:14:35 PM

Yeah how does this really works, you just have to download them and you can earn Bitcoin? Or to you also have to play the games and to certain things in order to gain Bitcoins.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
razihi (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 03:02:39 PM

Yeah how does this really works, you just have to download them and you can earn Bitcoin? Or to you also have to play the games and to certain things in order to gain Bitcoins.

I expect following steps to be performed by a user:

Necessary steps are;
1. Download and install the game.
2. Play for just a little while.
3. give your wallet address and an image/snapshot of my game on your device, or any other proof like your appstore/playstore user id.
(Proof can be submitted as a comment on my blog or can be emailed to my email id: razihi@gmail.com)
I will send the respective bits to your provided wallet. 

Optional Steps are; 
1. Rate the game 4 or 5 stars. 
2. Give a short review.
i would appreciate if rating or review please be given for our appreciation and motivation.
good rating and review will let our games prosper.
in other words it is a request by my side to perfom optional steps.

And please i would request all the members here to kindly promote my games if possible.

quicksilv3r

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

http://INVESTNCRYPTO.COM

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 03:33:58 PM

Get free bitcoins playing ios/android games!
http://bitbin.it/XBIc3Ldh/ or https://goo.gl/rVRXLx

►►►►►►►►►►►► ฿ #1 trusted Free bitcoin faucets ฿◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄ $/£/€ Earn free bitcoin Via Moonbit. $/£/€◄
►►►►►►►►►►►► ฿ Learn and Earn! #Cryptocurrency ฿◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄ $/£/€ Learn and Earn! Cryptocurrency $/£/€◄
darkmagician

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 03:45:01 PM

what virus? i was downloading 1 of the games on his blog, and when i saw your comment i stopped it.
i dont want to have  virus on my phone.
Inauk

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 03:49:50 PM

not a bad idea to show people the risk about those type of downloads, some people are not aware about it... another good idea is to have an old phone, so you can test all those things "without" any risk.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: