Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:54:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't get into Yobit account, HELP  (Read 1708 times)
jeanmarkic

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:36:40 PM

Hi!
I will just write in this topic.

I turned on 2fa in YoBit, logged out, and I can't get back in.
"Invalid Google code (2fa)"
I got a key, so I tried to manually type it in authenticator app, and I got the same 6 digit code as from QR scan. What can I do?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
renischal

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 09:46:22 AM

Got the same issues contacted numerous time their support team

All the time same reply this is the reply

Dear User!

Support answer:

Good afternoon!
Recently, hackers have been actively engaged in disabling 2fa in order to steal funds, so we no longer perform this operation.
If you installed it yourself, you had to write down the secret code (this is indicated by a red alert on page 2FA:
ATTENTION!On 2fa activation you have to write the secret key and hide it in a safe place to be able to recover!
If you lose access to your 2fa device, we won\'t be able to disable it, and your balance will be lost

They clearly saying ur balance is gone they gonna keep it are they allowed to do it is it fair? Binance Bittrex even Hitbtc they fixed the  problem after my id verification why not yobit?

I got multipal coins there

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2021, 04:19:52 PM

Got the same issues contacted numerous time their support team

All the time same reply this is the reply

Dear User!

Support answer:

Good afternoon!
Recently, hackers have been actively engaged in disabling 2fa in order to steal funds, so we no longer perform this operation.
If you installed it yourself, you had to write down the secret code (this is indicated by a red alert on page 2FA:
ATTENTION!On 2fa activation you have to write the secret key and hide it in a safe place to be able to recover!
If you lose access to your 2fa device, we won\'t be able to disable it, and your balance will be lost

They clearly saying ur balance is gone they gonna keep it are they allowed to do it is it fair? Binance Bittrex even Hitbtc they fixed the  problem after my id verification why not yobit?

I got multipal coins there

Didn't you have to enter a code first to activate it? So it did work once?

You could check the settings of 2FA and make a time correction. Maybe time is out of sync.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2021, 09:07:34 PM

Again and again, unsatisfied Yobit users come here to complain about this shady exchange and his poor support.
First, you bumped three years old topic and OP probably forgets about this and Yobit in the meantime.
Next, nobody from here or from anywhere can't help you to solve anything on Yobit. It doesn't happen to them.
I hope you haven't much money robbed on this exchange and it's better for you to leave them and forget about Yobit. there can be nothing good for you even if you manage to log in there, still a big chance to lose your money.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 10:31:06 PM

Again and again, unsatisfied Yobit users come here to complain about this shady exchange and his poor support.
First, you bumped three years old topic and OP probably forgets about this and Yobit in the meantime.
Next, nobody from here or from anywhere can't help you to solve anything on Yobit. It doesn't happen to them.
I hope you haven't much money robbed on this exchange and it's better for you to leave them and forget about Yobit. there can be nothing good for you even if you manage to log in there, still a big chance to lose your money.
You would really expect these kind of grave digging when they do simply saw some thread that do relate with Yobit issue and dont mind on how long the thread had been inactive.
Its quite relevant though since it do all connects with issue but the more appropriate to be done is to create a new one so that he would really be getting recent or new answers regarding on his issue.

@renischal issue above then the thing to be done first if on what SebastianJu said about time correction which it is most common case that you would really be having a problem if its out of sync
and if it doesnt work then there would be no viable options left but to let yobit solve itself.

I dont believe that they wont really be having those access.If other exchange can do then why they cant? This is just some bullsh*t excuse.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███