Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:19:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Pump  (Read 1738 times)
manav1112 (OP)

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:45:31 AM

My mining rigs are all paid for themselves as of today, now its all profit Grin

Congratulations! but why post it here on this topic? just wondering  Grin
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:03:22 PM

At what price do you guys speculate ethereum will start to stabalise as its been pumping ever since the start of May.

i don't think we are going to see any stability in ethereum anytime soon. it has been a wild ride and it is going to be like this because of the excessive amount of hype surrounding this coin which makes it dangerous sometimes to invest,

i also made a lot of money bitcoin by just buying ETH at the bottoms and dumping it on the top, but i don't see what your point is by posting this here!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
manav1112 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 03:09:51 PM

At what price do you guys speculate ethereum will start to stabalise as its been pumping ever since the start of May.

i don't think we are going to see any stability in ethereum anytime soon. it has been a wild ride and it is going to be like this because of the excessive amount of hype surrounding this coin which makes it dangerous sometimes to invest,

i also made a lot of money bitcoin by just buying ETH at the bottoms and dumping it on the top, but i don't see what your point is by posting this here!

Yes its very much hype-driven, news and update based so far. It will be interesting to see the effect of the block halving on bitcoin and ethereum.
CryptKeeper
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 03:15:02 PM

It will be interesting to see the effect of the block halving on bitcoin and ethereum.

My prediction is that there will be a BTC dump/ETH pump at halving, because people will be disappointed that BTC price has not doubled!
 Wink  Wink  Wink

And then, shortly after, the other way around!
 Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Follow me on twitter! I'm a private Bitcoin and altcoin hodler. Giving away crypto for free on my Twitter feed!
manav1112 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 03:22:08 PM

Im predicting a rise in Bitcoin after the halving and in Ethereum before, but basically both of them rising and stabalising definitely higher than the price a month before it.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 06:30:42 PM

the dump was caused by vitalik getting is cut from his bag,...

That's when I got interested in buying more, as the resultant bearishness looked overdone.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 06:33:00 PM

May be eth will grow till the last DAO day (it will be HUGE panic buy on the last DAO day) = fear of missing something (human nature)

As illogical as this may seem, especially since The DAO has a 28 day buying window and the first 14 of those will be at the cheapest price (meaning the last days are most expensive), I expect you will be proven right as people will just have to get in before its too late.

The DAO folks might well have set up the ICO bonus timeframes in order to avoid a short-term ETH pump. Price-wise, there's really no hurry to buy ETH if you want 100 tokens per ETH.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:37:57 PM

I think initially ethereum get pumped by slock.it DAO Ico as they have only allowed ethereum as medium to buy tokens and some fuel to it has been added by recent hoax or truth created by craig and gaven. When both of this will be out of the story headline than only i think we will see dump in market till than good idea is to keep buying.
Watjila

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:02:49 PM

Why there is no DAO based on the bitcoin? What is the benefit of using the Ethereum to buy the token?
MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:01:49 PM

You might wanna get out of ETH at least temporarely in the last week of May; a lot of money/crypto is probably going to be (re)directed to Lisk (released on the 24th). New oppertunities to buy high and sell low  Wink
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:29:13 PM

It will be interesting to see the effect of the block halving on bitcoin and ethereum.

My prediction is that there will be a BTC dump/ETH pump at halving, because people will be disappointed that BTC price has not doubled!
 Wink  Wink  Wink

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

This is an interesting idea my friend. Although I see eth taking a dive right before the halving as well, then quickly recovering as btc downtrends.

Thank you again, I hadn't considered this. Going to chew on it a bit.

You get a cookie  Grin
CryptKeeper
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:35:19 PM

Wink  Wink  Wink

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

This is an interesting idea my friend. Although I see eth taking a dive right before the halving as well, then quickly recovering as btc downtrends.

You get a cookie  Grin

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Follow me on twitter! I'm a private Bitcoin and altcoin hodler. Giving away crypto for free on my Twitter feed!
Meech

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:49:21 PM

It's a scam and will dump soon.

In all honesty you can't really call Ether a scam, it is just manipulated as every other altcoin ( and bitcoin for what matter ). In regard to the the technology and what is being developed there is nothing scammy in it
Exactly!  Every coin can be pumped and dumped that is the nature of the market.  The lower the price of the coin the easier to do so.  We all can take advantage of this if monitored closely.  I once believed in just holding but there is huge benefits in trading and riding the fluctuations.
Ethereum and Bitcoin alike deserve respect or at least a little praise for what they are attempting to achieve. 
Nay sayers may gawk at Ethereum but when millions are moving through the market it really is hard to ignore.  The Dao is just another step to help secure Ethereums success. 
It's funny to keep hearing the same negative comments of different coins over the years and it always starts one of two ways. 
1.  "It's just a pump and dump, the dev is just trying to make money"   Well duh, wouldn't you?
2.  "I'll just wait and see where this coin goes..... Oops too late.  I wish I would have bought in when I first heard about it now it's too late"  People who have the opinion that it's too late will forever miss oportunities.

It's never too late, sure it's easier and cheaper to start at the beginning but none of these coins, tokens or what have you are any where near maturity....
If you don't have the patience to see the potential of this market get out.

You'll notice most of the derogatory threads and posts come from newer members - just an observation.

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:55:42 PM

^ But what's nice with the ETH market is, it's so liquid that it's easy to get out if the trade goes against you.  That means you can buy larger stakes without fear of being trapped.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
speaktome

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:04:54 PM

Why there is no DAO based on the bitcoin? What is the benefit of using the Ethereum to buy the token?

Stan Larimer, the founder of BitShares was who proposed this concept on 2013 aprox. Now Vitalik from ETH He puts this fashionable again thru ETH. About your question I guess that they need have control of as many as they can to have an effect on decisions over ETH mainly, The more ETH that they have the best for them so they may even have better ETH price control.

Edit:  I dont think that BTC need a DAO type organization   because it have a dominance about 80% actually besides of that it type of organizations have certain legal implications yet I guess.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
Meech

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:31:58 PM

For now and maybe forever all coins need Bitcoin.  That is it's purpose.  Things may change in the future but Ethereum and others (other blockchains) are paving new ideas of what blockchains can be used for.  Quite exciting to witness actually.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:17:46 PM

Wink  Wink  Wink

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

You get a cookie  Grin

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Haha.

Honestly I can see this happening
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: